South Park SPG

I want a South Park thread.

Season has been great. Tomorrow's new episode is a Jimmy/Timmy Power hour with a dose of Nathan of Mimsey.

Just beat Fractured But Whole the other night. Spoilers ahead.
Morgan Freeman is HARD TO BEAT. I'm playing on the hardest combat level. Closest I got was about 1900/9999 hp remaining. Using Mysterion, Super Craig and Wonder Tweek. Any tips?

Well you should probably go to Sup Forums or /vg/ but off the top of my head your team doesn't really sound balanced unless you're acting purely as a healer/support, and if so I advise you take the speedster ability to take two turns so you can top people off when in a pinch.

Call Girl was a godsend on that fight for me. She has a taunt and a global attack that does defense down.

>power hour
the show is only 22 minutes long what are you talking about

Did Nathan enjoy being dicked down by that Tranny?

>And I thought the shawk was bad

Jimmy/Timmy/Nathan/Mimsy episodes are always fun, so looking forward to it. I just recently beat Fractured But Whole too. I really enjoyed it, I think overall, more than Stick of Truth. I usually just use Butters, Clyde, Craig, and Tweek cause they're my favorite characters. Sometimes Token cause of his high defense.

It's a reference to the Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Odd Parents crossover.

Looking forward to the ep

As for the game, I have no tips, I beat the main game, got myself ready for some side quests and realized that all the little "go collect this" missions I had been doing WERE the sidequests, so I just stopped playing and can't be bothered to get back into it. Also couldn't be bothered with freeman since I got stuck in a loop of Kenny dying, morgan seducing wendy, on morgans turn he wouldnt attack anyone since only kenny and wendy was left, I'd wait a few turns, rez kenny, then get oneshot immediately. It was boring.

tweek is not that useful for that fight
I beat him on regular difficulty with mysterion, mosquito and toolshed
The key is to spread out your characters as much as possible, so his AoE attacks do minimal damage to the team as a whole

mysterion is pretty important, during the late stage of the battle I got into a loop of having one alive character that kept getting charmed while mysterion sat around as a ghost, and eventually the ult built up enough to revive him and then revive someone else with his first turn which puts you back in the game

I'm actually playing Stick of Truth again before I play FBW. I forgot what a comfy game it is, i t's fun just exploring the city.

prepare to have your autism triggered by small differences between the SOT and FBW maps

Had Call Girl and a taunt on my character with Toolshed healing both I took next to no damage.

I think that can be explained with how often the town gets rekted and re built.

Holy shit, that’s actually perfect.
Although Cartman always had a basement, I was disappointed in SoT when we couldn’t go down and mess with his (and Liane’s) old toys

For Morgan Freeman, pick Mosquito, Wonder Tweek, and Mysterion. Never have more than two of your guys in the area of his AOE attack, stack status effect attacks and artifacts, and make sure to have the plantmancer ult. Keep his clone alive until he starts confusing your allies, and you've basically won the fight. With Mysterion undead and at least one guy on your side left alive, Freeman will confuse your other guys, but it won't matter because there is no one to hit. Then, use Mysterions confuse attack on the clone, and you're home free

please don't drown this thread in fag shit

thank u

Morgan freeman is easy.

You want Buttlord as full support, Call Girl, Toolshed and either Mosquito or Mysterion. You should have the clone timefart also.

Use New Kid and Stan to position at range to avoid him doing the aoe fart on all 4, use wendy to tank and reduce his defence, then use Stan and either Kenny or Clyde to attack. Cylde can gross him, which is useful. New kid keeps everyone shielded and healed.

I’d suck countless dicks for more Karen and Kenny interaction. when she mentioned Kenny is barely at home anymore it broke my heart.

On my Mastermind Latino run I managed to beat him with myself, Captain Diabetes, Super Craig, and Human Kite. My moves were Brutalist/Speedster/Martial Artist with the Brutalist Ult for huge damage, the knife attack for bleed damage, quantum punch so I could hit diagonal if I needed, and the straightforward dragon punch for knockback damage.

Craig was constantly charmed but I had Kyle running support with antidotes and heals and in the setup I had the characters in Craig couldn't attack anyone anyway since he was pinned in a corner and has no moves that go all around himself.

Time farts for Morgan's AOE and let him ride the rest of the time. Basically most of the time I was punching Morgan between myself and Craig while Scott just kept spamming his four square attack that inflicts slow. When Morgan summoned help Craig's ult confused them which was helpful too.

Make sure you have Craig or Call Girl on the team to draw his attention and make sure you have a charm ability to use on his young self. Also beef up status effects and make him bleed/grossed out.

>Ooooh I'm an astronaut an astronaut and I like space a heck of a lot!

BUTTERS YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR BEING TOO CUTE

So is the Denverbron/co/s team filled with normies now? Shit. It's such a sweet name, I don't want to look for another clan.

the owner made it open so it ended up in the "recomended teams" area and was filled up with randoms from the game

ita just like any other full guild out there except it has the Sup Forums in the name so you can rep it I guess

>events arent one after another
>pve is pay2win after you grind the easy shit

the broflovskis run phone destroyer dont they?

PvP for tickets and cash
Spend cash on upgrade items
Upgrade yo shit
It's a slow process, but you should get at least one or two characters at level 3 when you finish the Ninjew storyline

im at fantasy kyle right now
the farthest I can grind older pve levels is to 7
I might need to start upgrading a different theme tho since my current sci-fi/adventure really isnt working against the fantasy fuckers

>events arent one after another
Gives you time to collect cards for potential future events.

Dude, Gerald is sitting there as you accept the EULA, That much should have been obvious.

Nah, It's obviously Cartman

>Spend cash on upgrade items
This. buy upgrade items, don't bother with gambling for Legendaries, they are not worth a damn in higher ranks. It's better to have higher level cards than a strong legendary you will never be able to level up more than once if ever.

Also FBW update when?

Okay but how do I get more money to upgrade my cards

I got Stan of Many Moons from the Lock & Load event and he's decent for a level 1 character. As for the rest of what you said, basically yeah. Mooch off of your group members for common and rare cards and upgrade them. You may not use most of the cards you upgrade, but they'll add to your total level and may come in handy during events.
You can get coins with tickets from PVP or free packs. Cash is earned through achievements, lockers, and PVP packs. Occasionally spend cash on lockers if you really need some upgrade items.

>Super Craig and Wonder Tweek
there's your problem

I'd like to see an action or horror expansion, actually. Shit like Terminator Kenny, Rambo Stan, Officer Cartman, or Commando Kyle could be used for the action theme, with an emphasis on high attack speed, longer ranges, and strong 1v1 fighters. I dunno about Horror, but Zombie Kenny would be a must

>everyone talking about the game
>I'm still on the fence because I don't trust Ubisoft and can only get the Steam version

Wait for the Canada DLC

>Canada
>DLC
Aaaaannd dropped

Yeah I might wait. PC version is buggy as hell as of the last time I played. Played a bit on a friend's on their high-end rig about two weeks ago and it froze much more frequently than my PS4 copy.

Also fought Morgan on Hardest, and he's not that difficult. The secret is to buy the recipes for the best revive potion from him, then take Mysterion, Scott and Wendy. Put Mysterion and Scott in front and in back of him, then have your New Kid on one side and Wendy on the other. Use New Kid and Kenny's Ult for heals/killing mini-Morgan, deck yourself out as plantmancer and stack bleed while Wendy keeps his defense down. Use Scott's Diabetic Blast and Kenny's punch for damage. You might take some damage getting into position, but once you have him locked down the fight is piss easy.

Well least they made a joke about it.

Having a Massive Northern Boarder Wall and the dude on top all Holy Grail style telling you how awesome things are that you can't see.

I hope the Casa Bonita stuff adds more to the main game.

Also I forgot to add that Scott can not be charmed. If you're lucky, Morgan will use his charm on him and waste his turn -- nunless this was remedied by some patch.

Wait for a price drop. I've played the hell out of it, but it's barebones and inferior to SoT in every way but combat and music. You could always just pirate it.

it was. I saw Scott get charmed in a LP

Butters is ridiculously cute, and he deserves to be praised for it, not grounded.

Better not start in here. OP made this because they didn't want to post in the other thread because of too much cutesy junk. We should make a different thread for art and talking about the characters or wait for someone else to. If we do it here after being asked not to it's basically invading

I get'cha. Good thing I have this Black Goat and Morgan Freeman shit right here. Also:
Spontaneous Bootay was a great fight, don't know why people dislike it so much now

People dislike it? That fight was fun as heck. Even if the New Kid has the worst set up for it, just beat it with Scott. I had a great time with that encounter

Butters is cutest when he's Professor Chaos.

I don't see how anyone could hate Spontaneous Bootay. All you've got to do is run past prostitutes. They even give you Scott. The Nightclub has some of the best music in the game.

I just wish the game had more boss fights.

>People dislike it?
People seem to *reaaaaaaally* dislike the " I Interrupt Your Turn, Nothin' Personal Kid" ability of most of the bosses.

Playing Phone destroyer. What's with the occasional player dumping an army of cards in the first few seconds?

Only people who are bad would genuinely care about this. Slightly annoying at times, yes, but only a handful of bosses do it and you're given plenty of time in between their moves.

>other thread
Where?

Wendy better not see that, Stanley

Just made one.

That could be annoying sometimes but it's a video game. Part of the fun is that it can sometimes require you to change things up or try a little harder. It's part of the fun.

Is this what he means when he said "drowning in bitches"?

>inferior to SoT in every way but combat
This would be true if they'd actually tried interesting shit with the formula.

Who do you think that is on the top right?

is the pvp infinite or limited?

I saw this strategy being talked about a lot before I took on the fight and if you're looking for a relatively easy win then sure go for it, but I found a lot more enjoyment out of taking him on without boxing him in
I had Mysterion, Call Girl, and Super Craig with my New Kid having some effect attacks and double edge so I could use it to either hit Morgan for a lot of damage or heal my party, I took out the clone with Mysterion's ultimate and kept his defence down with his ghost form while Call Girl and Super Craig alternated agro I nearly got my ass handed to me a few times but when I finally took him out it was like that feeling from taking out a Dark Souls boss

how do you mean?

if youre talking about rank theres a cap

I mean can I pvp all day long or is there a limit to how many battles i can do at a time?

No, only on whether you win the PvP packs or not, as they replenish every 4 hours.

>Marcus is voiced by Josh Gad
>Josh Gad voices Olaf
>Imagining Olaf holding a dying Peppa Pig in his arms asking her to squeal

>gets dicked down by a shark in Crippled Summer
>gets dicked down by a tranny in Handicar
What will he get dicked down by this time?

A giant genetically enhanced one of these.

id be pissed if they limited the fun part of the game

A blonde? Sally maybe?

Fuck, I meant top left

>Toolshed and the Working Girls

Who is gonna join my team?

>Toolshed/Construction Babe Harem
I smell an OTP coming!

Join Peeingsitting. I would be so happy

BIG AND LOUD