What should be the plot for Thor 3?

What should be the plot for Thor 3?

the ballad of beta ray bill

Thor destroys Sup Forums and everyone has to get a job.

This. We can’t end the Thor trilogy without introducing Bill into the mix.

Who should be the villain though? Who’s left? Thor doesn’t really have many memorable villains. I guess Gorr the god butcher would be ok but Hela and Surtur already covered the “destruction of the gods” thing.

>Thor 3
I'm not big on the Marvel flicks; is there a meme I'm missing about the latest one?

Absorbing Man. The entire time, Loki is confused as to why they left the "mythic space adventure" genre, while Koragg cracks wise, and JJ Jameson demands more pictures.

KNEEL

No. There are only two Thor films.

Just OP being a faggot

If we're pretending Ragnarok doesn't exist can we pretend 1 and 2 don't exist either? Those were much worse.

For that matter can we pretend Marvel TV/Netflix shows besides DD Season 1 and the DCEU don't exist all together?

second both of these along with AoU and Guardians 2. I wish DC would make a new movie, it's been almost 10 years since their last one

Since when did they ever make any comic book movies? The most that's ever been done are the Superman cartoon serials from Fleischer.

Cul might be a good choice now that Odin is gone but he would probably be too similar to Hela. Assuming Thor and the gang survive Infinity War and settle on Earth, I’d love to see a nice mix of Fear Itself and Seige.

The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill

Thor 2 was so bad it might as well not exist

YES

muh BETA ray bill

whats so great about this ugly horse that makes you fags go apeshit over him

He's cool, faggot-kun

He's a good character.

3 >>>>> 2 > 1 desu.

Which is amazing, now that I think about it. How often does THAT happen?

ok this got me a lil
background story?

Because he's he's the best fucking side character in comics user.

The backstory was explained in this post

I want to see a pregnant sex scene between
and

Holy shit

He’s cool.

Literally that’s it.

>Hulk killed him offscreen

OVER THE LINE, MARVEL!

Use the greatest Thor story to ever be told ..Gorr the God butcher