If Justice League bombs what's going to happen to them? Would WB really shelve DC?

If Justice League bombs what's going to happen to them? Would WB really shelve DC?

I think everyone dies.

You do know there's an Aquaman movie upcoming right?

already projected to make its budget back during the first weekend, what do you think?

>justice league bombs
> all upcoming movies canceled to save money
>WB gets bought up by Disney
is this the worst possible future Sup Forums?

>WB gets bought up by Disney
>Instead of X-Men and Fantastic Four joining the MCU, it's the Justice League

No but there's going to be major retooling. If WB didn't kill DC after the massive MASSIVE bomb that was Superman Returns they never will.

Snyder out would be the best thing ever.

I know people don't like Whedon, but at least that guy can make a movie that isn't a total mess.

Depending on how you look at Man of Steel, this is the third movie he's messed up now.

>Snyder out would be the best thing ever.

He already is. His daughter's suicide was the blood sacrifice.

No. Aquaman will be more like Wonder Woman in that it'll be in the same universe, but will be self enclosed from everything else in the universe, and Flashpoint will retcon the universe, most likely only retaining Wonder Woman as canon with the option for Aquaman, depending on its reception. THen if they are smart, they'll drop origins, and restart the rest of the heroes with solo movies after they are established. They wont shelf it. They know superheroes aren't unpopular. They'll be forced to recognize they've made good movies and bad movies and try to make better movies.

Nah, it just means the Snyder house of movie making is over for good.

Why would they cancel the upcoming Aquaman movie when they're done filming.

We've seen this before, user. WB knows how to make its money back with a shitty movie. It's not going to bomb, just like Suicide Squad didn't bomb, just like BvS didn't bomb. There were steep drop-offs, but they managed to ensure a massive opening weekend to offset this, and released "No really, it's good this time" versions for the most desperate fans to give them more money, when all they had to do is rework the same footage. Eventually, people will wise up, but they can keep going like this for a while.

Cut myself on the edge.

>not making a flashpoint film and just rebooting it

Superman Returns made almost $400 million; the problem for it was the massive amount of money thrown onto its budget by all of the failed projects over the previous decades.

Not to mention it had both Bryan Singer and Kevin Spacey involved. I wonder if any dude on set left without a plundered anus.

So it's 270mil budget wasn't just for that film? Oh God why did WB do that?

Warner would liquidate the company and use the proceeds to bribe Trump into letting them be bought by AT&T.

they literately brought in Bendis to work on the films because Johns can't hack it even though Gunn and other actual directors laughed that baldy out of the building

Bendis is on the comics. If he was in the films, a good chuck of the board would be glad to see him gone.

how fucking retarded are you? even if the movie bombs, it will still make a ton of money. Their comics are much better than marvels. Why the hell would they "shelve" them?

i fell for it didnt i? dammit mouse

The movie will be trash, DCfags will deny it to their dying breath, but it's not going to bomb.

WHEN Justice League bombs DC will be no more because it's obvious no one wants these characters and it's impossible to make anything good with them

WB high ups saw that he's responsible for Jessica Jones, Maria Hill, Daisy, high school lame Spider-Man in general all which are pretty successful and Miles got greenlit for the animated movie and referenced in the MCU already
that's better than Johns' just basically CW Flash which hasn't been good since the first season and terrible GL, terrible JL now and Batman script that was immediately scrapped by Reeves

What, because of a low RT score? Ask Michael Bay what he thinks of that. It's a big awaited movie of a famous franchise, it'll make a ton of money no matter what. At worst it'll do less than expected and people here will try to spin it as HA HA IT BOMBED even if it makes way more than its budget back.

i don't know what would be worse: wb continuing with this shitshow or wb hitting the reset button after only four years, especially when these dumb cunts cannot help but hire goyer for everything

how about both?

So is the source for this a reliable twitter person you can't disclose?

you clicked the link for him and films, so you're not actually being facetious with that filename?

No, but they will stop doing DC stuff and start doing Looney Tunes stuff again.

They still have the animation department that always makes some profit

If they made money they wouldn't be direct to dvd

And they wouldn't be ditched over seas as well.

Also they will be animated in CG like everything else as well.