Trump Challenge General

Make Ourselves Great Again!

Last thread Need something to do after the election? MOGA, do this shit regardless what happens tomorrow.

Rules:
-no cigarettes
-no drugs
-no alcohol
-read a book a month
-approach at least 3 girls a day

>Rules:
>no cigarettes
>no drugs
>no alcohol
I don't think you understand the situation. If Trump loses, we lose. We will need all those things to cope with the new world order.

It's all great except

>-approach at least 3 girls a day

the fuck is that supposed to be helpful for? You're on crack nigger?

>wahhh my candidate lost so I'm gonna drown myself in degeneracy

back to ""reddit"" with you

>the fuck is that supposed to be helpful for

1. getting better at social skills
2. getting better talking to girls
3. getting a gf
4. getting laid
5. forcing yourself out of your comfort zone
6. redpilling qts
7. endless health benefits

literally no excuse

You learn not to be a Fedora tipping basement autist asking for sexual advice on plebbit.

>you can only better your social skills by talking to women

>you need to get laid dude lmao

Fuck off burger kike, women are fucking cancer and I'd highly condone a complete cleansing of this culture destroying cancer. If humans don't find a way to procreate without needing those filthy snakes, humanity deserves to die the fuck off.
Necklace yourself, degenerate.

>approach at least 3 girls a day
Do normies consider it socially retarded when someone approaches random women? I assume they do.

>women are fucking cancer
>If humans don't find a way to procreate without needing those filthy snakes, humanity deserves to die the fuck off.

Hi Milo! What are you doing in Germany?

>implying I use plebbit
>implying I want to affiliate with any female aka cancer ever again

unlike you, Ösi, I'm not a virgin and I've gone through enough female bullshit for one life time.

>socially retarded when someone approaches random women

How do you think normies get gfs? by not ever approaching random women?

>he doesn't like the way women behave like entitled shits
>he must be a kike
>oy vey

Fuck off Shlomo, back to sucking your shekelmeister's cock.

You should add to the list

- exercise every day
- slowly red pill other people
- do not drink tap water or any bottles with BPA
- learn to fight
- learn to shoot
- learn to drive
- learn everything you can knowledge is power

Make your mind a fucking weapon

They don't approach random women, they have friend circles who just fucking happen to include females in them, surprising ey?
I hope you can figure out the rest.

t. Tai Lopez

Memes aside, I agree 100%

you have severe autism

-----> NEW TRUMP CAMPAIGN: Signup with Facebook/Twitter and Trump will post a message tomorrow morning on your account (and thousands of other people's) that will go instantly VIRAL!!!

also sage

>they have friend circles who just fucking happen to include females in them

And those women were never random? Do you think normies are just born into there circles?

>they have friend circles who just fucking happen to include females in them

And how do you think they became friends num nuts. Stupid Germans you shouldn't be talking at all because your friends circles are just a bunch of black men bukakking all over your cucky face.

I assume through friends or tinder. So if someone has no friends, I guess they're screwed unless they want tinder roasties.

That was very randuhm m8. xD

complete waste of tri ps and du bs

kys

sage

your strategy will not ever work and only make you less happy and less likeable

no very accurate use, anyone taking this faggots advice is a deeply degenerate autist, which is why my message was blessed

>your strategy of talking to girls will never work
as opposed to what? doing nothing? What is your strategy user

>That was very randuhm m8. xD
Oh no that was clear and precise since Germany is now just a bunch of shitskins.

yes thats exactly what i said

Yeah, nice m8.
So you want to site with white knighting, slut enabling cucks, just so you can call me a cuck for the keks?
Not that I should wonder when I see that flag.

what

..w.wat?

Autism is not a strategy I want you to spend the next 3 hours thinking about that and focus on it continuously fixate on it like an autist would and at the end you'll probably just come up with an idea even more autistic than before that makes even less sense now go go go the land of autism needs your help.

>redpilling qt's
>thinks women can take the redpill
>thinks women want to be redpilled at all

Also exactly, how is it going to help you survive when SHTF, by flirting with women?

>So you want to site with white knighting, slut enabling cucks, just so you can call me a cuck for the keks?
>Not that I should wonder when I see that flag.

That made no fucking sense

???????????

You know what does not make sense?
You calling me a fucking cuck for stating the obvious.
That's truly wasted shitposting.

I'm at uni, qt's are chocking on literal blue pills.

I'm calling you a cuck because your German and you let all the rapeugees into your country and you did nothing about it.

Im in a pretty red pilled state and know several qts that are more red pilled than some of the guys. Most of them are voting trump, the ultimate red pill. But you're right, girls are default blue pill shills.

>Do normies consider it socially retarded when someone approaches random women? I assume they do.

yes, but if you're actually interested I'll be a sharing a book in the Friday thread by a rare self-aware pick-up autist who actually accepted this aspect of reality.

His entire strategy is based around doing it in a way that doesn't trigger their "stranger hitting on me OMG so creepy alarm."

Models by mark manson??

You can approach random women but you have to do it in the right way and you can't approach all of them you have to pick the right ones at the right time and you can't make things awkward just keep it light and breezy.

no, its very specifically about approaching random women in public

Mind sharing it now?

Its called "Day Bang" if you want to try to find it for free yourself

I never could when I looked so I bought it. that was years ago tho so maybe its more available now. if not I will upload my copy somewhere by friday

just googled it and the pdf is the 4th result. Would love the mobi or epub, bet that is already in the wild though.

Predictions for Trump's cabinet?

Secretary of State - Bob Corker
Secretary of Defense - Michael Flynn
Attorney General - Chris Christie
Secretary of Housing / Urban Development - Rudy Giuliani
Secretary of the Interior - Sarah Palin
Secretary of Agriculture - Joni Ernst
Secretary of Health / Human Services - Ben Carson

I left out a few. Not too sure who he'd pick for the Treasury.

Nice. Get ready for some next-level autism about the mechanics of pussy-trapping, I'm talking diagrams and everything. Roosh is an absolute madman

Hey, I started the last thread. Have you guys established a regular meeting day yet?

I'm planning on posting a thread Friday afternoon to sort things

Nice! It was a really good thread, this one is kind of shit. Friday afternoon sounds like a good idea. Someone else in the last thread suggested a discord, i think we should do that too.

we're still on board m8

this is actually the less popular of two part 2 moga threads if you search the catalog

Thank fuck I didn't go full trump mode on Facebook so none of my friends will get the satisfacton of gloating when Killary wins.

We had a good run guys, but this place is going to be bombarded with trolls tomorrow.

Many outlets already confident in Hillary winning. Still get out and vote for our boy.

Fuck yeah. Thanks guys. That's awesome it's taking off own its own. But perhaps us three could manage it together? Do you guys have a throwaway email I could correspond with you with? I'm gonna need some help so we can do this the right way.

[email protected] works for me!

get in contact with the dude who made the better thread too.

Cool. Will do.

[email protected]

Reminder from Socrates if you don't browse /fit/ you don't belong on Sup Forums.

You must be able to into 1/2/3/4 mode to post about the political.

If Trump wins tomorrow then I swear I'll give up alcohol forever.

Being realistic though, I do need it for Friday because I already promised my date I'd have it. But that's the last straw.

>no drugs
>not even LSD
>not even DMT

shit challenge

1x bodyweight OHP????