Who is the superior Bat-son?

Who is the superior Bat-son?

Damian Wayne or Terry Mcginnis?

which ever one can carry the burden of Our Lord Barbatos

Neither of them are driven by young childhood tragedy.

Dick.

>Who is the superior Bat-son?

Billy

The fuck is Terry wearing?

Terry. Damian will always go bad. it's just a matter of to what degree and how long it will take.

terry's non-biological dad was killed

He was like 18 then. It doesn't count as YOUNG childhood tragedy

sentient Batsuit that overpowers the wearer's free will

Terry .

Damain .

Damian Wayne

Damian.
Terry is a loser.

Batman Beyond #10
Damian’s Skillset.
Jurgens makes Damian better than Batman, and even Bruce recognizes it. It’s pretty clear that Damian is the best martial artist alive at this time, and I’m happy to see that.

>the virgin robin vs the CHAD BATMAN

Terry, unfortunately, continues to be as stale as a two-week-old piece of toast. Ah Damian, overshadowing boring pretenders since 2006.

Damian best boy.

iI really hope we get more interaction between Damian and Bruce in the near future. As for Terry and his suit… I could do without that.

>Damian, overshadowing boring pretenders since 2006.

By being even more boring.

>By being even more boring.
Tim pls.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Damian has so much potential.

>It’s pretty clear that Damian is the best martial artist alive at this time
Not until Cass is confirmed dead.

well i never like terry i feel like he's too nice and gay to be batman, u do not get serious vibe from terry.if u ask me damian is better choice for batman than terry.

Damian should be Batman Beyond

Dami pls

Now, considering Damian is roughly 13 it’s only natural to assume he becomes even better as an adult. And in fact, that’s exactly what Jurgens does.

Terry. Yeah… Terry, the lead, is still the least interesting character in Batman Beyond. That’s bad.

I never liked Terry, just because the universe where Terry exist means that Bruce literally shat on all his relationships that noone else would want to take up the mantle.

16, but yeah, true.

I was fan of batman beyond but I prefer Damian...

>People honestly prefer Damian
Why? He's basically just Megan from Drake and Josh turned up to full blast.

Terry >>Duke

Damian is my favorite Batman. too because he has Goliath and that's just too bad ass

thats what happens when bruce timm is in charge of your sex life

Is Terry still Bruce's biological son in the story? Cause if that is so, Damian and Terry are technically brothers, so is Matt.

It hasn't been mentioned yet, but probably.

I love how Damian still cares for Bruce.Terry still a whiny bitch like always. Lmao

while that is a problem, I have a bigger one with how it basically shits on 99% of the rest of the DCAU(which is why these days despite it being a good show on it's own merits I feel Batman Beyond is terrible as part of the DCAU)

>he has Goliath and that's just too bad ass
This, when he showed up in the story it was rad

Terry future is Canon? Is he still batmans son because of Amanda waller dna hack?

Jurgens says no on twitter.

The only things I can remember from Beyond anymore are the movie and the one where Ra's swaps bodies with Talia and then wanted to fuck Bruce.

Its one possible future, in DC anything beyond the current present can be set on Earth 0 but still effectively be an alternate universe.

>Jurgens

Clone not son.

>"Mr. Wayne, I'm in the Manor but I don't see Damian any-OOOOOF!"
>crashes into grandfather clock

I dislike both of them, so I'm going to go with Tim Drake.

I mean, FFS, Terry just put a fucking suit on. That's it. Didn't earn shit. Fuck him.

>Tim Drake.>Duke>Terry

Duke is a marysue tho, also his fear of heights was written out.

It's Tim apparently, although he's destined to become Gun Man.

Okay, I just read Super Sons I am so looking forward to the next issue. There are some big changes coming for Damian.

That DickBats outfit looks really nice no lie also how the fuck did Regular Tim+Batwoman over power bigboy Tim when Bigboy Tim was able to solo all the robins.

Batnatzi.

What I want is a good version of future Tim, where he uses that gun as a kind of utility tool rather than a murder weapon.

>taser rounds
>batclaw
>emp
>scanner
>various antidotes for joker venom, fear gas etc.

And if it's the gun that killed Thomas and Martha, then it would REALLY be a redeeming tool of evil.

Tim Drake.

I like the idea that eventually not even Damian will take the cowl

>And if it's the gun that killed Thomas and Martha, then it would REALLY be a redeeming tool of evil.
Lmao, Bruce would have an autism fit.

So is Terry even born in the main timeline?
They dropped the name Mcginnis on Gotham Academy (his father was there iirc) but is that still canon to Rebirth?

I've a;ways liked Terry way more. They both were pricks, but Terry was a fun kind of prick, and his heart was in the right place.

I want to ask a question. Why can't every on of Bruce "sons" be Batman? Why must there always be 1 Batman at a time. Like you can have a superhero team like the power rangers where everyone is Batman.

He shouldn't use anything but the Bo stick

Terry >> Duke.

What does that even have to do with anything? Nobody cares about Duke.

If we're talking personality-wise then I think pretty much everyone except Damifags agree that Terry is way cooler but I just wish he did more than put a suit on that does all the work for him.

>If we're talking personality-wise then I think pretty much everyone except Damifags agree that Terry is way cooler but I just wish he did more than put a suit on that does all the work for him.
No Terryfags Terry >> Duke

>I just wish he did more than put a suit on that does all the work for him

Weren't there several episodes in the show just about that?

To be fair it's everyone > Duke

What would that be called?
Yoru Sentai Batmanger?

>People prefer the edgy cuntrag who is an asshole to absolutely everyone

>Terry needs a powersuit to fight regular mooks

>Damian has nothing but SKILL and SWORDS

Damian is best son

That's the part I don't like. Terry wasn't the world's best martial artist, but he could fight. He even did so out of the suit as a plotpoint. It's like writer's forget his threats were similarly super powered.

>Posters: 28
it's fair to think that a lot of these people are the same person

To be fair Terry just doesn't give a shit. He uses all his tools on the start of every battle to end it as quickly as possible, instead of toying with enemies and playing at "honorabru combat".

All he cares about ar ethe results an I can respect that.

As someone wise oince said "only a fool willingly goes into a FAIR fight."

You fail to see that the suit was a crutch for Terry. Bruce trained his body and mind to be a perfect weapon in case he found himself in a situation where he didn't have access to batarangs, grappling hooks, and explosive gel. Terry never really trained himself to that point, just enough to win a fight against a thug or too. Damian became a human weapon by the time he was old enough to walk, that's why he's touted as the most like Bruce and the best to take up the mantle out of all the Robins (and Cass but Cass isn't around anymore)

But ask yourself this: is Batman just about combat skills or something more?

In all honesty, I like Damian more because he's Bruce's actual biological son. Out of all the capes in DC, it makes the most sense for Bruce to actually have children. There was Helena, but she got killed off and rebranded

What you fail to see is that Terry didn't have a lifetime of training by the elite assasins under his belt, not did he have time and money of a billionaire to better himself and become an elite fighter. He was "just a dude" for the most of his life and then he had a crash course at this whole thing by a grumpy old man during how long, a year? two tops?.

Even in terms of strategy and deduction, Terry wasn't the best. He needed Bruce with him almost every step of the way to be truly effective.

Batman is the world's greatest detective, who happens to also be a ninja. Terry was a street fighter with a powersuit and an old man in his ear to help him along when things got difficult.

Now this aint fair. There were several times when Bruce was straight wrong in his advice/instructions and terry did the right thing on his own directly going against bruce's orders.

The point is that Terry didn't put in the effort after he took on the mantle and in regards to Terry's character, I don't fault him for it because the point of Terry was to show that he wasn't just a carbon copy of Bruce but his own person but I still see Damian as the superior product because of his dedication to "the Mission" and his better skills.

Even a broken clock is right twice.

it was really sweet yeah

Eh, it was more than twice, but then again theres little merit in going against Bruce constantly on a principle. You listen to him because he's the motherfucking BATMAN and he knows his shit.

DAMIAN on other hand never gave two shits about Bruce's advice and went against him several times only to fuck up everything.

Looks cool, is the issue this is from available yet?

Well yeah, Terry was never as obsessed as Bruce or Damian ever was. Terry wanted to have a life and that was a huge point of the show to begin with. He still went to school, still tried to date/meet with friends, and still "tried" to be a good son/brother.

Remember how good Bruce and Damian were with those activities?

the arc is over it's in the recent batman beyond

I've read Super Sons #10 spoliers Batman damian is not dead it tim natz vs 666 damian.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

a solid point and I like his doubles.

??

,Batman of Tomorrow from upcoming Super Sons of Tomorrow arc is Tim ,

Oh fuck your pretentious roleplaying, before METAL you wouldn’t have given a shit about that pretentious bat demon.

Make like a true heavy metal fan and blow your fucking brains out.

you've never been to a hypercrisis thread, huh?

Cass is probably teaching the 35th Chamber of Shaolin by this point, the mystical shit where she punches with her heart and destroys her enemies with love.

underrated

Hypercrisis threads are the saddest fucking thing, it’s like reading the ramblings of desperate conspiracy theorists and underaged roleplayers.

everyone has their own way of masturbating.

>Who is the superior Bat-son?
The only good robin is a dead one.
Terry's great tho

The one who defeated both the Joker and Superman.

Terry, but the son twist is shit.

Tim.