User, I know that she is corrupt, but at least she is not the next Hitler. I am with her

>user, I know that she is corrupt, but at least she is not the next Hitler. I am with her.

What's your 30 second response in attempt to persuade an uninformed yet possibly swayable Hillary voter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
blog.dilbert.com/post/152771168956/the-dehypnotizing-has-begun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh emails

I hate white boiis

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

why do you want to start a war with russia?

The constitution is all that we have to defend our liberties. Donald Trump will protect them while Hillary will continue to strip them from us. It's America vs the globalists. You choose what future that you want.

Hillary is the next Hitler, she's going to start WW3 with Russia.

Trick him/her into watching propaganda you approve of.

>You're absolutely right! Watch this 6 minute video and tell me Trump isn't the next Hitler.
>youtu.be/x4obeqaxhRs

I like Hitler.

Hillary will shut down websites that have unpopular opinions, that is like taking away freedom of speech, which is like Hitler. She will also add a no fly zone in Sryia, which WILL cause war with Russia

>I know this 2% milk is spoiled
>But Instagram and Facebook told me it's better than that fresh whole milk

Calling Trump hitler is a strawman of epic scale. Give me a qualifier for "literally hitler" and I will tell you how it's just a lie.

War with Russia would be a nuclear war. She wants it.

HILLARY SUPPORTS 9 MONTH ABORTIONS. DO YOU KNOW HOW A 9 MONTH ABORTION IS PERFORMED? EVERYTHING BESIDES THE BABIES HEAD IS DELIVERED AND THE ABORTIONIST CUTS OFF THE BABIES HEAD. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN EARLY TERM ABORTION WHERE THE FETUS WAS NOT KILLED IN THE WOMB? A LITTLE QUARTER SIZED ALIEN LOOKING CREATURE THAT IS AN ABORTED LIFE WRIGGLES AROUND IN THE GLOVED PALM OF THE ABORTIONIST AND DIES AS IT SUFFOCATES.

Actually she IS the next hitler, she wants to maintain a no fly zone on areas of the world that dont belong to the US that will eventually spark war between a major country (russia) and ultimately cause WW3 without the use of nukes becauase nuclear bombs are just a scare tactic. she also wants to completely destroy every other opinion to hers, like saying that gays arent good or that black people are bad. Even though I disagree with those statements, everyone has the right to free speech. Another thing is that she is a complete and utter hater of the constitution, she wants to alter or completely ban the 2nd amendment and limit the first. She, being the person she is, will also probably alter the 22nd some way or another.

Over 30 seconds but it was just way to much info I had that came right to me, have plenty of other info as well.

Orange Hitler or Granny Nixon

make your choice

That's all her supporters ever say when they you ask them why they support her. At least trump supporters have a goal in mind.

Maybe not the next Hitler. But the next Merkel tor sure.

"Is Trump being the next Hitler the conclusion you arrived at after examining the man and his positions, or are you just repeating propaganda fed to you by the corrupt campaign of a corrupt woman and the people who support her? Trump has been relatively open and honest about who he is and what he stands for. A vote for him is far better bet than a person who is proven to be dishonest and is likely interested in her well being over anyone else."

>What's your 30 second response in attempt to persuade an uninformed yet possibly swayable Hillary voter?

ok thats cool man, ill be praying for your safe return when you are fighting in WW3, since I voted trump, I do not want any part in it

Even though she pays people to assault people and disrupt her opponent's political events, just like Hitler?
Even though she insists on intentionally antagonizing Russia in a situation where their countries were at peace, just like Hitler?
Even though she's declared her political opponents to be dangerous subversives who should be disarmed lest they initiate a violent resistance to her authority, while simultaneously arming and expanding her own government, just like Hitler?

Definitely another 9/11.

trump is your only chance at a non-corrupt candidate for the rest of this country's existence

if you vote min hillary, be prepared for 80 more years of hillary and hillary clones - assuming we don't declare war on russia, of course, then we only have to prepare for death

>next Hitler
SHE IS, SHE WANT CASTRATE ALL MALES

In normal corruption a ceo bribes a politican to do what they want.

In advanced corruption the ceo just fucking gets elected and they do whatever they want for free.

She wants to attack Russia in the winter.
That is literally Hitler.

Jefferson defined tyranny as what's acceptable for the ruling class/elite and what's unacceptable for the working class/citizen.
Her emails indisputably contained classified information which according to US code title 18 2071 bars her from holding office. She isn't suffering negative consequences due to her actions because of her class of ruling elite.
A vote for Hillary is a vote for tyranny

>I know he's not perfect, but at least he's not another corrupt politician

ezpz

And my honest thoughts.

The policies Clinton pushed forward together with Kerry are responsible for one failed state and one that's ingulfed in civil war. Hundreds of thousands of people are dead, millions displaced. Relation with Russia haven't been worse in the last three decades, the US position in the middle east is at an all time low. And while Clinton is to a large degree responsible for the destruction of Lybia and Syria and openly supports the policies that have lead to the other problems listed that was with Obama acting as braking element. She now advocates for a more hawkish foreign policy that will further destabilize what's left of the middle east and result in war with Russia should she decide to make her promise of a no fly zone over Syria, in clear violation of international law, true.

If spoken that's about 30 seconds, and in yurop it shuts most people up and, if you got the knowledge to quickly back it up when asked, convinces most people that want to start a discussion over it.

The funny/sad thing that is just one of Clinton's severe shortcomings, especially if you go beyond foreign policy issues as burgers should. And the race is still close. The witch should be burned on a stake for what she's done.

War with russia

Every bitchfag hilldawg i know is more afraid of the draft and the russian boogeyman than they are of trump

This. Hitler was fantastic.

Do you want to go to war with Russia?
If yes, vote Hillary. She has repeatedly stated:

1. Cyberattacks should weigh as heavily as regular attacks.
2. Russia is the biggest perpetrator of cyberattacks toward the US.
3. She will place a no-fly zone against Russia over Syria, when they have every legal right to be there.

I'm not telling you to vote Trump, but keep in mind that a vote for Hillary is a vote for war with Russia. The planet was collectively shitting their fucking pants at that possibility for decades during the Cold War, because we're both giant-ass nuclear powers. If you elect Hillary, World War 3 before 2020 is a genuine, real possibility. If your conscience can handle that, then by all means, stay with her.

Kek be praised.

BLOOD BREASTMILK SEMEN
SPIRIT COOKING
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

holy shit wtf is this real?

>88
Shadilay my brother

Hillary destroyed Syria, Libya, and Iraq for oil rights and US dollar supremacy, and because she was illegally paid by Muslim Theocracies who wanted to establish more muslim theocracies in previously secular middle eastern countries. Someone in bed with the Saudis, who hate women's rights and gays, who has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands with her greed, cannot be allowed to lead this country.

Im so retard i would vote for Hillary because you are indirectly trying to force my vote to Trump.

Luckily for you, im from the worst part of one of the worst countries in America. .

>are you retarded?

What do you think happens to corrupt politicians who never suffer any repercussions for their corruption?

They usually end up doing really fucked up shit. Shit like genocide.

source?

She funds terrorists. She is personally responsible for ISIS forming, she purposely gave them weapons so they would form a salafist revolution to overthrow assad.

She supports satanists and pedophiles as well as has taken money from Saudis, the people who hang gays from street lamps and execute women who get raped. All you've done is argue about what Trump MIGHT do, while ignore everything Clinton HAS done.
Also she keep trying to reignite the Cold War with her comments

Child sex rings.

Don't worry. If she wins, you can just come up here and cross our border with no restrictions to vote for her in 2020. Provided we don't collapse or get nuked by 2018, that is.

>fulfilling the godwins law

she's the next Hitler, unless Trump wins then he's the next Hitler

they're cousins by the way, both Clinton and Trump are descended from the Duke of Lancaster

>HILLARY SUPPORTS 9 MONTH ABORTIONS.

only on black fetus user, stop exaggerating

Listen to persuasion man has to say:
blog.dilbert.com/post/152771168956/the-dehypnotizing-has-begun

If she's not the next Hitler, then why is she hellbent on starting a war with Russia?

*Nuclear war with Russia.

4 years of that voice. Fuck that. Vote Trump.