those are all previous big event weddings pictured

it's going to be a new wedding!

lol on Peter Mary Jane never having happened

As long as he's working there it never will happen/be mentioned again

It probably hulking and Wiccan.

Cyclops/Black Bolt

The wedding that will restores mutants and inhumans relationship

oh yea... they are actually engaged for a while now

but when was the last time they were in a book?

US avengers.

most people think it's Kitty Pryde Colossus

I recall a brief scene with them in USAvengers that established they're still working for Sunspot on the side as his B team

Mary Jane and Tony Stark.

I would totally watch that shit storm.

Miles and Riri

Young Scott and Jean

>Tfw it's your waifu and Miles or a shitty character.

I'm fucking afraid.

Spider-man and Mockingbird

Who is your waifu?

Whatever fags they can marry up. Iceman and someone just to cement his gayness.

Bendis and Kitty Pryde

Miles is like 16/17 and Riri is 15 years old.

It would be an interesting story.

This. It’s either gay or a black guy/white girl. Frankly, I’m so sure of this, I’ll eat my own shoe if it’s not.

All of these are divorced except Reed and Sue I think?

Mr. and Mrs. Reid Richards renewing their vows.

Doom shows up at the last minute and objects to the union on the grounds that Sue loves another... NAMOR

black panther was divorced. He just stops the wedding.

Is Northstar not with that guy anymore? I know he's a third-tier character so not much happens with him.

right, sorry, Reed/Sue and the gay dudes are still married.

Everyone else on that is divorced.

technically sue is still married to doom since secret wars

wait, what?

god doom wrote reality so sue was his wife and she didn't even remember richards. nobody actually got around to annulling that marriage

Make it happen, Marlel!!!

that would be incredible
they got 7 months to work on it
bobby and hercules pls

Hercules would never enter the bonds of mortal marriage. One person can't contain Hercules. He needs to share himself with everyone.

He's been married 4 times.

i...would actually be okay with that

Carol and Jess!

its obviously Colossus and Kitty Pryde

I'm angry that you even suggested such a thing. Bobby doesn't deserve Herc, just give him some literally who or new boring OC plot device and be done with it.

didnt they turn hercules straight?

Ms Marvel & MODOK

youtube.com/watch?v=qqsjuHDDWOw

Peter Parker x Rio Morales

That is...illegal?

Falcon and femthor

Someone asked Axel Alonso a question and he said that X-Treme Herc is gay and 616 Herc is straight. Obviously he's wrong because 616 Herc is bisexual and banged Northstar.

Future writers will address the issue again. Until then certain fans will deny his bisexuality because it's not explicit enough for them. It's just like what happened with Constantine.

We can only hope.

Probably WiccanxHulkling.

They never dated. He's been with Misty Knight.

Reed Richards is God. I'm sure he's able to annull a marriage.

Gwen Stacy and I'm worried she and Miles are get married, seriously I'm gonna be very mad.

I hope you're right.

Spidergwen? You read her comics?

Yes, and they kinda suck. But she's a good character.
And who is your waifu?

Why would that ever happen? They live in two completely different universes, Miles is under 18, Miles has a girlfriend, and the full extent of their "relationship" is them making out once and that was mostly just Gwen trying to calm him down. They ended that arc as just friends.

But how that happened was fucking shit, another attempt of Bendis to make Miles seem cool, Gwen is too innocent to kiss someone like Miles, seriously that sucked so much, it was ooc. It sucked like sins past, I really hate Miles and Bendis.

Bobby and Daken, they should have fucked when they fought in the #3 or whatever anyway

>Someone asked Axel Alonso a question and he said that X-Treme Herc is gay and 616 Herc is straight. Obviously he's wrong because 616 Herc is bisexual and banged Northstar.
Alonso and Bendis don't believe in bisexuals. They're make-believe, like elves, gremlins and eskimoes.

All of my Marvel waifus are either dead or stuck in limbo. Silk and itsy bitsy was my waifus.

>Gwen
>innocent
lmao

Your wife a cute

When does that Rogue/Gambit mini end?

This art is awful

Really? I enjoy it.

Gwen is the most innocent, what happened in sins past was ooc shit and doesn't count.

Spidergwen is separate from the original gwen.

Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman