Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tUMeQrUXro
youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chapter dedicated to the most boring character
*yawn* I'm going back to sleep

>getting up at 7:00am on a saturday
how does anyone even do this?

Is Kat going to redeem herself after befriending Anthony and then acting like she couldn't understand why Annie was upset?

>using a calendar that starts the week at sunday
And that's when i dropped that webcomic

on weekdays I have to get up at 5. 7am is a lie in for me

Divine purpose

Get a load of this fag

getting up at 5-6 during weekdays causes your weekends to be early. No matter how hard you try to sleep

Because Kat is a go-getter who gets stuff done instead of posting on Sup Forums like us losers.

I hop we get to see a mgs reference in her house somewhere

I'm hoping Paz pets her Kat in this chapter, if you know what I mean.

> Chapter is just a depiction of Kat going about her dull daily routine, with zero dialogue or commentary

I LOVE IT!

Best chapter of the comic.

I wish she'd woke up next to Paz... :(

I just remembered that A week for Kat ended with her love interest becoming a bird. I hope Paz survives this chapter.

>AnnieKat affair at the end of the chapter
>They realize they can't stand each other

>a world-shattering plot development occurs on the very last page

To be fair, A Bad Start also began a love interest, in a sense.

Soundtrack for this chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=5tUMeQrUXro

Man, there she is sure brings back memories.

>still Katurday
Damn. That would've been the quickest chapter of Gunnerkrigg Court yet if it weren't still ongoing.

Return Kat to her glory days.

It would still be on par with Ch. 55.

I'm planning to drop when parley comes out as trans

I plan to drop my pants and jerk off when Kat comes out as trans.

She couldn't understand why Annie was upset because Annie has always (gently) pushed back when Kat expressed hatred for Tony. She thought Annie would be pleased she'd made friends with her dad. She doesn't realize that Annie hates her father. Kat loves her parents and doesn't understand.

Annie and Tony are too autistic to feel love or hate for each other, they only vary in levels of stress

I can't remember; do kids in Kat's year have roommates? Was it supposed to be Annie until she got busted for cheating? Was there a replacement?

methinks the one question that hasn't been answered already will be this chapter

KATPAZ ROOMMATES!
24/7 LESBIAN FUN!

Yes, for example, on the floor below Paz is sharing with Margo.

she has cartoons to watch

>Kat begging to keep Annie in the room, knowing that once she leaves Paz will resume her abusive form of "rough love"
Why does she stay?

Why do they always stay?

I already made a Kat request on /aco/'s drawthread today. Maybe we should all try one to bother them.

>Hello! I'm JOEY TRIBBIANOID
>TRIBBIANOID
>TRIB

>comes out as trans
>implying she hasn't been a trap all this time, and most fans didn't even realize
>implying "her" psychic father only mistaking about the gender of his child didn't refer to the difference between George's physical and mental gender
>implying her relatively manish face and buff body isn't entirely normal physique
>implying she's not interested in swords, since they have for all time been used as metaphors for dicks

yes but i'm waiting till the big reveal to stop reading in an enraged shitstorm, and find another way other than m/w/f updates to keep track of the days of the week (maybe a job that gets weekends off)

Actually if tom didn't use the words gay or lesbian in any of his gay and lesbian pairings, how would he even 'officialize' a tranny plotline, seeing as that bs is mostly just madeup words to convince universities to keep funding gender studies

hrt would never happen, cause the magic steroid tattoos already dun it, and pronouns is to much lke outright naming the fetish, i have no idea where gril ends and boi begins for musclegirls

zimmy

>Kat tells her mom to call her a boy
>Paz calls her boyfriend
>hnnnnnnngh

Zimmy's hidden freckles.

which gunnerkrigg would you kill, sexually?

>and RACHEL GREEN
Gets me every time.

What would happen if someone'd have gotten Annie pregnant before Surma died?

Margo must enjoy that she gets the whole place to herself, but I wonder if Annie gets kept up by Paz and Kat's constant love making.

Cool beans!

they probably would've been arrested

Haha, Annie wouldn't snitch.

>implying she'd remember all the guys she fucked

Meh

Feels like this song should be playing in this strip

youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k