anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zack Snyder found dead from self inflicted gunshot wound

Hmmmmmmmmm, I will love DC fans tears.

funny, I read 50 in the real site

IGN confirmed for absolute shiteaters

Fuck Disney

Continue sucking ISIS dick, SJW

As someone who has been DC > Marvel for life....

The Marvel films are vastly superior to DC's, and I think the only way DC wins is if you compare Wonder Woman to Doctor Strange. (Not counting the Sony abortions n4turally.)

Too bad Marvel just keeps making the same movie

At least it's a GOOD movie.

I dissagree

You can disagree that the water isn’t wet but it still doesn’t make you any less of a retard

does not make you any less of a sub-human peace of garbage

I'd rather take a decent movie every time than differing horrible ones. Also don't act like Wonder Woman was unique in any way.

>decent

being this retarded

You do realize that the alternative is to spend money on DC, so you're the one shilling

DC has 3 oscars.

Marvel has...?

Wait till Wonder Woman gets a nod for best Movie and Director, your years will be here

APOLOGIZE

And as someone who prefers Marvel, it pisses me off to see DC/Warner Bros keep dropping the ball (the obvious exception of Wonder Woman aside) because, imagine what Marvel Studios might be putting out if they had the fire of competition lit under their ass via a more competent DC Films.

I will watch this movie to form my own opinion.
It would not be the first time the critics were full of shit.

You're right. Suicide Squad really is the best the DCEU has to offer.

>DC has 3 oscars.

Marvel fag BTFO! Only Fox knows how to make amazing movies like Logan, Days of Future past, Deadool, First Class.

Marvel can only give us stupid comedies like Thor Ragnarok and turd jokes like in Guardians 2, you can keep that trash

That movie was awesome

>Dat OST
>Dat style

Best comicbook movie ever. I don't even care that Batman casually killed a guy.

Already up to 50

metacritic.com/movie/justice-league

Same! I don't need these "critics" telling me what is good or bad. They were wrong with Stepbrothers and they were wrong with Boondock Saints, two of my favorite movies. I look forward to seeing Justice League in IMAX at my local AMC theatre. Also don't forget to grab a refreshing Coca-Cola Zero™ at the snack bar; it has the same classic Coke taste you love but with zero calories!

Disney keeps all the critics nicely bribed, so that Marvel does not have to compete

the only reason WW got good reviews is because Disney was too busy bribing everyone to give good reviews to the disaster that was Beauty & the Beast

and yes the Donner Supermans and Tim Burton/Chris Nolan Batmans are fucking great but, just not really relevant to my post.

better than Thor 3 I can tell you that much, not affraid of showing an actual female ass for once, Hela looked like a stiff nun and they even censored the one chance that we got to see her ass, laaaaame

keep your kiddie trash away from my capekino, please

>already up to 50
>up to 50

better than anything Marvel was ever able to offer too

You do realize Marvel shills were the first to post

The masses like stuff like Justin Bieber. Anything that is popular or critically liked is mostly appreciated by plebs and idiots, just like the MCU

if we take into account ALL the movies produced by DC, then Marvel has nothing on them

V for Vendetta
Watchmen
Dark Knight Trilogy
Road to perdition
Man of Steel
Batman V Superman

Again, the only ones that can compare are the X-men films.

While movies like Age of Ultron, Guardians 2, Iron Man 3, Thor 3 and even Civil War were watered down with one note characters and too many stupid jokes

again, keep those turds

>Donner Supermans

So overrated. The first one barely has any structure and the second is more of a comedy than anything else.

People like you killed art

Reminder that critics gave good reviews to the Ghostbusters reboot

>just going to drop the Spider-Man films

don't you mean MCUcks?

what's your point

>. The first one barely has any structure

wow what a fucking stupid comment, somebody should screencap this for a YLYL thread

THIS!

Suicide Squad did more for the progression of cinema than Thor Fagnarok ever did.

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

>these review treating WW like a fucking 10/10 masterpiece

It was OK. Just OK. Is that all it takes these days?

>Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At The Disco

Within 30 minutes it jumps 14 points has only gotten more positive reviews?

Oh right I'm in disney land... sorry forgot

fake

rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017

>Batman V Superman

Are we still pretending this was anything but shit? That's so 2016.

But that was great movie.

>all it takes these days?

Disney did not bribe the critics that one time, as they were too busy rigging the reviews for Beauty & the Beast
The critics got angry, and gave WW stellar reviews out of spite

It didn't. It was just a loose group of scenes barely strung together. There was no dramatic structure (rising, falling action, etc). Characters made these wild leaps in logic that didn't follow. The final "battle" in the first one was Superman vs Swimming Pool, and he lost.

The Kryptonian villains in II were more funny than threatening. Same with Lex Luthor, a completely jokey character. Even Post-Crisis Lex (especially at the time with the Bronze Age) wasn't a source of comedy. Hackman gets points for just being so charismatic, but that is not Lex Luthor on the screen.

Reeve looked good in the costume, the effects were great for their time, and the soundtrack is unforgettable, but other than that, kind of overrated. Don't get me started on the time travel and/or memory erasing kiss.

Reminder that literally no one on this board is 100% honestly defending Justice League. It's literally all falseflaggers and you're a retard if you think otherwise.

>that song list

the extended edition/ real edition is better than all the MCU

How is that Disney dick doing in your throat?

>It didn't. It was just a loose group of scenes barely strung together

meme opinion that doesn't say anything about the content of the film or its quality.

Elaborate.

>This meme again

All it did was make an already overlong and bloated film more overlong and bloated.

fuck you mcuck, not all of us are mouseketeers who slurp up disney's cum whenever it dribbles down every few months

some of us like legitimate effort in our cinema (ex. Wonder Woman)

It was among the top 10 most popular albums of the year

being this triggered

Not an argument.

>All it did was make an already overlong and bloated film more overlong and bloated.

I disagree, it gave us really good characterisation for Clark, Bruce and Luthor.

Your opinions are really boring so far.

one of the best movie soundtracks

stop it mcuck, your attempt at making dc fans look desperate is obvious as fuck

On one hand, I don't believe Disney has been paying off critics to get the DC movies bad reviews. They really are that lousy.

But on the other hand, a lot of these Marvel Disney movies are pretty mediocre/same-y so I CAN believe Disney is bribing critics to give their movies good ratings.

The idea that something like Batman vs. Superman or Suicide Squad would be over 80% on RT if not for Disney supposedly bribing critics to give them bad reviews is both laughable and a concerning look into the minds of DC fans.

Literally everything is better than the MCU
except for the Emoji Movie and the Ghostbusters remake
those are the same level

Guess Disney is also bribing the audience too?

no need for an argument against an obvious lie

I'm not in the mood in making an essay long review on why you're completely wrong, but the UE did NOTHING to change the already nonsensical plot and motivations. All it did was reiterate and prolong with pointless scenes like Clark trying to learn more about Batman from pointless citizens, and expand on the African battle that didn't need to be in the film in the first place.

>pleb opinion
disregarded

>I'm not in the mood in making an essay long review on why you're completely wrong

That's just another way to say that you didn't had any arguments to shit on the classic Superman movie by Donner

Yaaaaawn, go watch Guardians 2 with the turd jokes and Drax yelling like an idiot, seems more your speed.

I meant Snyder, you just sometimes confuse great directors with other great directors

>The state of DCEUfags

Did they really need to get Raimi to design Penguin for the movie? He was like something out of Der Sturmer.

It would not be the first time Disney did it tho
Back in the day, they would bribe journalists to ruin Fleischer studios, and they succeeded
Why abandon a strategy that works?

>Hates a dc film
>must be a marvelfag

It's not 34 you fucking cuck, it's 50.

The audience are sheep who will believe any lie as long as the mainstream media repeats it enough times

metacritic.com/movie/justice-league/critic-reviews

So far 7 positive, 13 mixed, and 3 negative with metascore of 50.

Any guesses as to how far up or down it'll go?

>MCUcks in denial

>there are anons that have genuinely wasted five fucking years of their lives defending snyder raping the DC universe, arguably 8 if you count Watchmen
lol

water is wet

Also remember that BvS got a score of 44, with 10 positive, 31 mixed, and 10 negative.

just like Wonder Woman

That was one of the best parts

I'm not saying that you are a marvel fag, what I said is that lesser films like MCU films sound more like your thing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>Watchmen
>Man of Steel
>Batman V Superman
>Unironically putting these piles of shit on the same list as the others.

the one time Disney forgot the bribes, and the reviewers gave it stellar reviews in an act of vengeance

>Down to 44%
it’s visible on the Flixster app

here is your (you)

worst, some idiots like you wasted 8 years HATING Snyder instead of not giving a crap.

But at leas you have a girlfriend, a job and talents, right?

i think dcfags truly got blown the fuck out on this one... holy fuck...

and audiences believed the reviewers, who were only giving it good ratings because of vengeance and not because of the quality of movie because it was garbage

Im glad we both agree

the sad part is that Disney did not even have to pay you
you are just that retarded

wow he used the word unironically! What a sick burn! must be a tiger with the ladies and not a /tvirgin/ cuck as I suspected

>a girlfriend, a job and talents, right
>caring about any of those

what a normie cuck

It was not garbage
It was just OK