>I don't have any friends, so I'm telling you
I didn't want to feel

why is Pence hugging that Argentine fellow

yay

i didn't know that podcast

i sought it on JT:

50k subscribers

why the fuck is Trump bothering with that?

Brah. We got ya.

It's a radio show. And they're friends. Trump's been on it several times before.

It's okay OP. All my "friends" are Shilldawgs. They love making excuses for her because they're fucking idiots.

Tbh though, I've always really hated them and thought they were dipshits before this election. This year only solidified that notion.

He has a radio show.

Savage Nation is played on literally hundreds of radio stations and has millions of followers you stupid fucking Columbus

i see.

local media is very important i heard, but i cant see for myself 'cause i'm at the other side of the atlantic

How the fuck is he going to be on savage his last rally is at 11pm

r u retarded, thats not an official page, he has a national radio show

Michael Savage wants to mongle Mr. Trump's wang, and it makes him uncomfortable.

t. listened to his radio show

DONT LET HIM KISS YOU MR. TRUMP

Why is he going to talk to that third rate shill kike?

Trumpfone

Savage is the most redpilled radio host

there's a thing called a telephone?

have you heard him talk about new york jews on a daily basi? Calling Blitzer and Tapper members of the tribe?

Is this Weiner or the one whose son is a billionaire who owns rock star energy pop. Or are they the same. I can't keep up with kikes

>you stupid fucking Columbus

I had a friend of mine tell me that minorities "can be prejudiced, but not racist"

It's something about politics that brings out the stupidity in people

same person. to savage's credit, he's a self-hating jew who really only respects the old-school heavily bearded rabbis

he is huge on terrestrial radio for the number of affiliate stations he has and has commanded a spot in the top 10 for nearly a decade

This. Literally talks shit about the liberal Jews.

Hi friend

You should listen to his show. The podcasts every night are on Youtube. Savage is absolutely unbelievable.

Savage is great. His big hot button is dissing Israel, but I always find it hilarious.

He hates on Jews but then goes on to peddle his book and talk himself up like he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Im pretty sure he thinks he is like the biggest name in media.

Also he wont ever let any educated debate occur on his show. Even when he gets a calm caller trying to have a civil debate he chimps out and disconnects the caller when he even gets close to a corner. I hear he didnt used to be that bad though. And he had a show on MSNBC of all places.

That being said I listen to him everyday at work.

he is so fucking redpilled on liberal secular jews that our local affiliate routinely has 2 different ultra orthodox congregations advertise during the holidays seasons

Thanks bud!

He's one of the most syndicated radio hosts in the country. His latest book is still holding strong on the bestseller list as well.

I'm 68. Never had children. You fags are all I've got.

Voting Trump. If HRC wins there is a good chance I'll never live to see another president. Don't fuck this up for me.

Same :(

Mark Levin is better imo. Also Mark Levin is branching out with his own kind of startup tv network.

Hol up
Is Michael savage the same guy as rush limbaugh or nah

I don't have any friends either. I never would have known about this if not for you.

>talks shit about the Jews
Have you ever heard him when he gets super triggered and starts enunciating words super tribal? Shit drives me up a wall

>you stupid fucking Columbus
kek

michael savage is retarded

How the fuck does someone with a voice as annoying as Mark Levin have a successful radio show?

>He listens to radio in the internet age

(((Michael Savage))) is the biggest jew since (((Trump)))

Rest now, old one. Did you invent computers?

that's an unofficial channel i think, savage has the biggest web streaming audience and probably top five terrestrial audience in the country

it just works for him I guess. He is the smartest of the talk show crowd. And while he is acerbic he isn't a mean dumb cunt like Hannity.

Savage is ok, but he is too narcissistic for my liking.

do you regret your childless life?

>I'm 68

BASED Michael savage has been Trump supporter since the day he announced his candidacy. I love that Jew. He's the only radio host I've listened to for four years.

Martial Arts classes are a good place to meet good people. Plus you will pick up some useful skills before the HAPPENING begins.

Google Brazillian Jiu Jitsu gyms in your area, or maybe just go to a UFC Gym if there is one nearby and sign up. Its worth the money for the education alone, and if you meet some other non-degenerate, like minded adults, you won't be sorry you did it.

Also, thanks for the heads up. Savage is pretty based.

aw user :(.
We'll still Make America Great Again.

(((branching)))

Leaf! You bawdy lad.

OP, happy to hear about it, happy to have you here, happy to watch Trump make history tomorrow.

Sometimes. I experienced some pretty heavy shit in Vietnam and it turned me off from having kids and a family.

I worked as a defense contractor. Mostly on SIGINT stuff.

(You)

>Tbh

All my college friends are hillbots.
All my high school friends are pro-trump or apolitical

All my college friends are miserable and childless
All my high school friends are either in longterm monogamous relationships, or married with kids

(oops, should have wrote "friends" with quote marks for college "friends")

>Not knowing about Doctah Savage and his dog Teddy and Rock and Roll Friday
Least cucked talk radio host

Michael Savage today -
>I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MEDIA WHO KNOW THAT COMEY WAS GOING TO FIND HILLARY COMPLETELY INNOCENT AT THE LAST MINUTE, THE ONLY ONE, NOBODY ELSE KNEW THIS BELIEVE ME!!

Meanwhile in reality land at least 10 news analysts called it, including that boring old fucker David Knight. I would listen to more Savage if he didn't go on and on and on about himself.

savage nation social media intern please fuck off

>why the fuck is Trump bothering with that?

You have to understand that five different Trumps have converged on this timeline. hence how he is able to put up this illusion of working superhumanly hard, doing so many interviews, appearing at so many rallies, appearing at various states within mere minutes

He doesn't need your viewship justin

whatever we need people like him to do that. Getting into mainstream TV is too hard, but the way people consume media is changing as well. Having things available online insures that the ideas from the right still get out there. There is only so much that shitposting on Sup Forums can do.

Savage>Levin. Savage would support helicoptering the media, Levin would bitch about the constitution

bump

By helicoptering do you mean spray them with a machine gun from an attack helicopter, or give them a helicopter ride like Pinochet did?

>Not knowing about Doctah Savage and his dog Teddy and Rock and Roll Friday

I love it when Savage does the agitated bit and screams "AHRIGHT STOP THE MUSIC!!" when coming back from a break

based terrestrial radio host ever

an absolute entertaining curmudgeon who lives to make fun of his former hippy friends and fo from quiet and cynical to screaming hysterical in less than 5secs ("...but you wouldn't know about that, would you? But you wouldn't know about that, no. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR OBAMA AND DANCE WITH THE WHORES OF HOLLYWOOD THE WHORES FROM THE SEWERPIPE OF HOLLYWOOD!!)

I already knew, but I can't wait.
Borders Language Culture

>tfw blue monday

Who /savage&ghost/ here?

I miss listening to him on the way home from work. He doesn't seem to be on the radio anywhere in Northern California anymore. No stations I can pick up anyway.

I want him back on Talk 650