Please tell I'm not the only who thinks Ponyhead is bar none the WORST thing about Star Vs?

Please tell I'm not the only who thinks Ponyhead is bar none the WORST thing about Star Vs?

>trashy spoiled girl voice
>racist as fuck
>narcisstic
>treats family like shit
>acts like its no big deal
>gets her friends into shit in almost every episode and apologizes once in a blue moon fo it.
>Steals, vandalizes, uses dlimsy as fuck excuses for her shitty behavior
>is Toxic to Star.
>is going to be fucking ruler of her kingdom
>is dumb
like I really tried to think of anything good about her I really did. Like am I just retarded, do I just not get it, why does she exist? Why is she not even slightly self aware or have any traits that would Star enjoy her company?

I'd say Janna is on equal level with Ponyhead.

you shut your whore mouth.

They're all annoying except Marco, but he couldn't carry the show for me, so I dropped it.

>>racist as fuck
Whuh? How?

Fuck you, you dumb bitch. Marco even wonders why he hangs out with her.

shut all the way the fuck up you bitch titty fuck shit

the pigeon episode I might need to rewatch it.

You waifufags are the worst.

Janna is really on ba to marco, everyone else she is pretty cool to.

Ponyhead is just fucking shit to everyone EXCEPT Star.

just in today's episode she fucked over Star by birdnapping fucking the Prince pigeon!

or how about stealing Hekapoo's scissors with the shitty excuse of finders keepers?

or how being a toxic cunt and telling Star Tom was OBVS club snubbing her when it was then shown he clearly wasnt.

I'm sick and tired of mewni, the best thing Star can do is to destroy the monarchy and let the monsters be, then she can fuck off back to earth and not be stupid.

I have known some people who act like the character IRL and at least for season 1-2 it made sense to put a somewhat realistic bad influence in star's friend group, but now we have eclipsia I think everyone would rather just watch her interact with star (inb4 eclipsia good - we know little of the endgame, but she got something cooking, but whatever we even have tom/ long-distance banana to fit the role better than pony).

Pony head simply isn't for a male/older audience, and is more likely than not just a pet favorite concept of nefcy's. Anyway I hated the last episode because everything else this season has been so great and this really didn't live up to expectations.

The fact that people like Ponyhead actually exist is what makes her all the more insufferable.

I'd hump dat stump.

Nah. Shes a bit creepy, but never antagonistic.

She's made to be funny to young girls. She's a caricature of everything marketed to that age demographic, and she's probably a shitton funnier to a ten year old girl than a thirty year old dude. She'd probably be funnier to us if she remained in her more macabre incarnation with the bloody stump and everything, but a lot of her edge factor is gone so she's just annoying rather than unsettling.

She's a fag yeah, but id say her silver lining is that she's not afraid to be herself and live according to her own best interests.

I'd be tsundere to her and let her talk me into doing shitty things with her once in a while, it would be fun.

well yeah but so was Ted Bundy.

I aint praising a shitty person for being okay with being shitty.

Are you comparing ponyhead's shenanigans/shittyness to serial murder?

lol

I am pretty sure she's popular with the younger crowd

no but that was just the first horrible person that came to mind.

bad example I'll admit but you get what I mean.

Ponyhead has NEVER done something good for anyone that A) wasn't Star or B) someone that Star cared about

Excellent bait you piece of shit.

What's even the point when she doesn't have the best part of a mare?

>Kelly nowhere in sight for four episode
Marcuk blew it again

Yeah, she's fucking awful.
But so are her sisters.

I pity her father.

Yeah she's a terrible space lumpy princess rip off but unlike lumpy princess she is not funny at all

Marco is now the best princess and best magical girl

Pigeons are Saudis

Jannas not as good as PH

>implying lumpy space princess is funny

>trashy spoiled girl voice
>racist as fuck
I'm liking her already.

I read this entire post in Ponyhead's voice.

>she has negative personality traits
>that makes her a bad character

It used to be Glossaryck, but he's fine now in dog mode. Ponyhead is def the worst part now.

it is when she fucking shows up way too goddamn often to fuck everything up

by your logic we should be fine if they bring back Alfonso and Ferguson for 20 episodes in a row an do NOTHING to improve them as characters/

Ponyhead has been great this season.
You just need to forget the horrible first impression she made.

So is this the new star vs. general thread for now?

>treats family like shit
You do remember how her "family" is planning to overthrow her? I'd say she get's a pass on this one.
>Racist
How?

>can literally fuck her throat

Shit on the voice? Hell yes that invalidates everything else by proof of you being Ultra Dumbass. That shit gets me diamonds.

>implying penderton ward doesnt make an emmy winning performance voicing lumpy space princess
shes the only thing about AT that has consistently been good and funny

The only thing I can see that Eclipsa could be scheming and not be evil is trying to get her Monster lover back. I mean, it's not unreasonable to think the bad motherfucker she was with in her portrait isn't still kicking in a swamp somewhere.

I need more lewd Higgs in my life.

Good so like literally ALL of THEM are shit.

She was pretty shitty about her thoughts regarding the Pigeons.

If she were a cut humanoid gal would you like her more?

ehhh whatever you enjoy man, I cant stand it.

So will the double episode still come out at 3 tomorrow? Both of them?

>SPACE UNICORN SOARING THROUGH THE STARS
>"Hey it's Marco! I'm not here right now, but leave me a message and I'll call you right back."
>BEEP
>Uh, hey Marco, it's Star. I just wanted to say happy birthday. I know it was yesterday, but, I kinda forgot, sorry. Me and Tom kind got...caught up in stuff.
>*giggle, gasp* Stop it Tom!
> Anyway, I'll make it up to you, I'll get you a gift card or something, alright?
>*muffled moan, panting* T-t-tom, I'm on the phone...nnnnnngh....
> L-listen, I wanted to talk to you. I don't think you staying in the castle is moving outahhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh....
>*muffled sounds of wet slapping*
> A..anyway....I think you should move out by the end of the week. *moan* Th-that's enough time, right? Ooh, I'll throw you a goodbye party, that can be my belated birthday gift to you.
> *sounds of wet slapping gets faster*
> Oh....oh gahhhh...a-a-anyway, I'll see you around Marco. Please remember to have your stuff out of the castle by the end of the week.
>*fading, heading away from phone* Tom no, not inside, do it in my mouth-
>CLICK

OP here,
if she were fucking any of those I could possibly overlook ALL my points I made in my post.

not fat or black enough

nice attempt but its a little over the top

PONYHEAD BEST GIRL

>t. Marco

>racist as fuck
how underage are you

those two friends of marco season 1 were way worse

The bit under her shirt looks like chest hair

Yes

so is she supposed to be the black friend or kelly

I'd dump the stump

>on ba
I don't speak wigger, what is that
>toxic
no seriously fuck off back to tumblr

They flying rats that slaughtered a kingdom to gain power. Not only that they also desicrated the remains by leaving them to rot and shitting not only on the bodies but also everything they held dear. Let's not forget the pegeons admitted their racist beliefs of the rest of Mewni.

Yeah, fuck those birds.

Considering that Ponyhead was rather charitable in her treatment of the pegeons.

only bad...sorry I was out of it when I made that post.

you are aware what a "toxic" friend is right user?

A republic won't happen because murricans have a boner for monarchy. It'd be an understanding ending with monsters and mewnians joining forces against a common foe and s/he will be treated as the scapegoat for all the bullshit. It's a shitty ending but murricans love the status quo too much and they've always wanted to be ruled by a royal family

Marco brushing Star's teeth when

>she's probably a shitton funnier to a ten year old girl than a thirty year old dude
I'm a fifty year old dude who hated her in the first episode and I think she's fucking hilarious now.

You're here forever, don't bother asking what I'm doing on Sup Forums

>an do NOTHING to improve them as characters
You mean like Jackie?

wizard sleeve

Perfection doesn't need improvement.

I'm surprised Star has any teeth left with the amount of sugar she eats.

>vitiligo
>>>/tumblr/

Don’t know about brushing teeth, but somebody did hair

How the fuck is that vitiligo you autist.

> Oh Marco...

This

I hope we get cute scenes of Starco doing day to day mundane things together after they get hitched.

I'll be so unsatisfied if the show ends with them getting together.

If we were back on season 1 episode 2 I'd have agreed with you but, fact of the matter is, Ponyhead is hilarious and has been one of the most entertaining things about the show since the St. Olga's episode. All of those flaws are why she's hilarious.

>flat chested
>not thicc
>caucasian

are you for real

>you nerd!

She would be more popular than Janna and Higgs combined.

agreed

>random non-heart shaped splotches
>not vitiligo

srsly dudes

Googly eye edit this!

I don't watch this show but is Ponyhead basically an LSP clone?

Because if so she's definitely one of the worst things about the show.

>the episode she's at her cutest is the one that drives you away from wanting to keep on lewding her
it tears me apart

Same, but this is nefcy we’re talking about

Where the fuck are you seeing that shit?
She has a heart mark on her neck and thats it.
Are you fucking blind?

she's worse user. Atleast everyone in AT hates LSP.

the main character Star considers her her best friend.

I think they're supposed to be heart shaped and they're just not very defined.

Cablefag here. Is it just me or is Death Peck/Ponymonium still not in on demand?

Yes, very much so.

It should be on demand, but it's not really worth watching the episodes.

Daily reminder Marco WILL become evil.

or Star.

maybe both.

>tfw marcapoo is an another ship ruined by star's slutiness

you're a real Nostradumbass

Alright, I'll take your word for it. Will watch them later tonight.

Y'all got any more of them MEGAS?