When will people admit there was no Squidward snail transformation?

Seriously, there are some clowns out there that keep spreading the lie that there was a Squidward snail transformation. But there never was one. Ever.

And every single person that has made these claims has never proved it or showed evidence. Even claiming they recorded it but still don't show pics or footage when you call them out on it.

Just accept it people, it was just some lie someone created and you just wanted it to be real but cant accept that it's not.

I bet if you asked these people for details on how it looked every, single story will not match up at all.

I don't get it, is this new pasta?

Then what's your picture supposed to be?

I remember him turning into a snail when i was a kid. Its just a weird mandela effect

Not that he was shown as a snail, him transforming into one like Spongebob did.

This shit gave me nightmares for days back then.

I don't understand what is happening.

Me too.
I also remember,
That one could see the emberassung christmas photo in that mystery box from Patrick at the end of the episode.

You can't even spell embarrassing right, you dumb ESL cunt. Your memories are just wrong, because you're a complete and total retard.

Nah, the episode just ended with him getting stung by the needle and saying "oh no..." then it skipped towards all of them being snails and singing outside of a house like a bunch of cats.

nah this guy's legit, i remember seeing the picture too

You're just an idiot, user. The joke is that the picture was never shown, that's the entire gag of that bit.
The picture being shown would ruin the joke.

This is why the only one that gets me is the Jaws chick from Moonraker. I mean, so many people so vividly remember the whole point of her scene to be that she has metal shit on her teeth too.

I really want all the people who claim to have memories of this scene to explain exactly what happens and how it happens, bit-by-bit.

Their explanations sound like shit, which is why people believe they're just trying to sound 'cool' by having a fake memory. What EXACTLY happens in your fake memory? If you can't explain it, it's not even worth mentioning desu.

You are autistic

you compound it with the spongebob transformation because that was visually startling.

I think the proof that there was o transformation (aside from the obvious fact that it's nowhere to be seen) is that squidward has a shell as a snail. Spongebob's pants become his shell, so we can see him transform. If we saw squidward transform, where would the shell come from?

this episode was horrifying

most of them are

Is this an entirely new level of autism or just shitty bait?
its really hard to tell

As a kid I always thought it was referring to this scene from the Nickelodeon Christmas short.

I want snail Squidward to meow at my dick

I know...

ITT a retard OP asks for source in a tsundere "I-I'm not asking for a source on this image and epiosde!!!" way, and idiots of Sup Forums fall for it and spoonfeed OP.

Is this goatse?

then what's this?