I cant anymore guys. Im going to take the ultimate redpill and spare myself. Farwell

I cant anymore guys. Im going to take the ultimate redpill and spare myself. Farwell

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3691261/world-war-3-hillary-clinton-presidency-is-a-mushroom-cloud-waiting-to-happen-says-jill-stein/
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my faggot brother is the exact same way. he thinks pence is out to get him, so he'll vote for hillary no matter what.

>Trump is pro LGBT
>Trump is pro women's rights (having hired women in top positions since before it was the trendy thing to do)

Okay? Vote for Trump.

and i was referring to the broad in the image

Women are fucking retarded.

Do you think muslims want gay rights? They will.put up more of a fight than trump

you have to go at them from their own side. Tell her Hillary's foreign policy is to prolong the Syrian civil war (that she created) which will kill and displace literally millions of innocent Muslims.

Women are unreasonable, what's new?

>gay marriage and women's rights are extremely important
>therefore importing more muslims isn't a big deal

??

Gay and straight wont matter when you're suffering nuclear radiation thanks to Hillary.

>worried about gays and women
>wants to open the borders to radical muslims

friendly reminder that satanists invert everything. that is their game. This is why women and faggot rights are pushed. They are satanists inverting the natural way. do not listen to any women or faggot ever.

thanks

See ya tomorrow OP

>gay marriage
>extremely important

Some people are too retarded to live.

>You cant have gay rights if your dead from nukes.
>GAY RIGHTS ARE IMPORTANT!

Trump expressed support for amending the civil rights act to include sexual orientation as a protected class before hillary ever did

>trump is expressly pro-LGBT
>has said so repeatedly
>even said so live on TV at the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION, a place where many people don't like gays
>liberals still think trump hates fags
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>Gay rights and women's rights are more important than millions of people, gays and women included, dying in nuclear armageddon
Why are you friends with this retard OP?

Just say that's why you are so afraid of refugees, that they are against gay marriage and women's rights more than anyone.

This is hilarious. I guarantee you this faggot OP is one of the most vocal trump supporters over the internet, but as soon as he's talking to a girl hes "3rd party lol"

Have fun tomorrow retards, your time has finally come

tell this person that the renewed vawa act was simply a way to funnel taxpayers money into a lobbyists pocket and see how they feel about it, considering that assaulting a person, regardless of gender, is already illegal.

Glad everyone agrees. Sorry i am newfag to this site and its my first post. I just dont understand how women can be so.. so.. REEEEEE

I hate people who think social issues are more important than economic or political issues.

I wanted to post this as well, Satan. Also, I distinctly 'member the crowd at the RNC cheering when he did this, so not even Repubs. hate gays as much as libs think.

>A tax status handed out by the IRS is the most important issue in America!
>Trump is going to Holocaust all the gays!

Only one solution here.

these people need to be racked, no joke, they should have their bodies stretched on a rack until their organs are exposed.

They live among us, man- in large numbers. Hopefully not for much longer.

YOU CAN'T BE GAY IF YOU'RE DEAD

You guys are paranoid. Hillary's so hawkish, she probably won't even let in many refugees. Plus if she does, they are going to move into your mom's basement so you have literally nothing to fear. It's not like you go out enough to actually be a victim of some terrorist attack.

>gay marriage more important than nuclear detente

Lelelelelelelelel i fucking love cumming on womens faces and that stupid fucking look they give you

Shes makes more sense than you

>MUH HILLARY WORLD WAR 3

You sound like a fucking moron. Hillary isn't going a start a war you scared little baby.

>gay/women's rights are more important than not wanting to die in nuclear war

Harty chuckle

And Peter Thiel spoke at the RNC and got an ovation too.

Yeah because pic related is obviously the optimal way to go about making people not vote for Hillary, right?

TELL HER HILLARY'S FOREIGN POLICY WILL KILL MUSLIMS, THAT WILL MAKE HER CARE

>I understand
You fucked there.
Agreeing with a woman is the best way to make sure she doesn't respect your opinions, after all you're pathetic enough to agree with a retard that don't know what the fuck it's saying ( her ).

It's more important to have gay rights in the future.

How could I say no if ww3 is going to happen?
All these 3-legged orphans to adopt.

Trump Supporter: "If Hillary wins, Muslims will come in and cause damage"

Hillary Supporter: "How dare you. That's racist. Go Hillary."

Trump Supporter: "If Hillary wins, she will kill lots of Muslims overseas."

Hillary Supporter: "WTF I love Trump now"

Should've pointed out that Trump is an under rich Manhattanite who has tons of gay friends and is on record as being pro gay, has openly described himself as a better friend to LGBT than Clinton, and through his unifying rhetoric has actually brought the GOP with him on this. He was at rallies talking about how he was going to help gays and how the Democrats had failed the LGBT community and Republicans cheered him. Cheered him! Trump may be associated with that 50s white picket fence view of America that the left so demonises, but it couldn't be more incorrect.

It just goes to show that Trump is a unifier that he can lead the Republican party out of the backwater of moralist evangelical conservatism where it has been floundering and into the sunlit uplands of progressive neo-nationalism.

We really need to slaughter the women and replace them with the artificial womb, though.
As long as they are around, we run the risk of considering them people and getting to the current situation again.

It was out of respect bc im friends with her. But her response is bringing new light to her lack of rational reasoning so im kinda glad it happened

>under
Uber*

Tell her you'll brutalize her asshole with your big manly cock if she votes trump

>conceding to her unfounded claims that Trump is anti-lbgt and anti-women

Hillary has been vocally against gay marriage until recently because she had to and Trump has only ever been pro-gay.

>conceding while arguing against a woman
Wew

We just need to get them in line you faggot. Hating women is literally gay.

Is that how you feel about your mother or sister if you have one?

Ugghhhh i know this painful circular, circumstantial conversation all too well.

I salute your effort... stupidity is a hard thing to undue

damn, I know the pic was okay, but why do you put it into this thread five minutes after another one posted it

Thank you based user

>Show her Hillary saying she does not support gay marriage (there are videos)
>''Well people change over time!''
>Show her Wikileaks Email where she says you need a public and private decision
>Show her evidence that Donald Trump is pro gay.

you should point out that Hillary has accepted donations from Saudi and Qatar, countries that have some of the worst human rights violations, anti-feminist, anti-gay, anti-Semitic, and they condone slavery too.

if you want to kill youself that's fine just make sure you get out to vote for trump first.

Shes a close friend so i have the decency to be respectful. Its cool tho in time we'll see whos right (it me)

She promised to shoot down any Russian jet that flies over Aleppo.
That's as good as declaring war on Russia.

Cmon now user you know i know this

>>Show her evidence that Donald Trump is pro gay.

Weah, whatever, but please, vote Trump first.

No, you can. Some faggot can fuck your corpses boipucci.

His 2000 reform party run was to point out how anti-gay Buchanon was. Trump was for amending the civil rights act of 64 to include gays/lesbians.

> Conservashits ACTUALLY BELIEVE Hillary will start WW3

Full hearty keks

>gay/women's rights are more important than WW3

>these people are allowed to vote

Why are you trying to reason with a vagina?

You already fucked up by not asking her what policies of Trumps she thinks will set back gays and women fifty years. You've fucked up again by not explaining to her that Hillary is still secretly against gay marriage and has been in an all-out war on women for decades. And you've fucked up by not outlining to her that even if you granted for the sake of argument her retarded "muh feels" points based on nothing, bringing in more Muslims means bringing in more men who rape the fuck out of women and throw gays off buildings, setting women and gays back 1000 years. Then you fucked up by not noting that 1950's America is much better than a nuclear wasteland or the New World Middle East.

She's not going to fuck you OP.

You're right.

No country is man enough to oppose America. Just a bunch of brainwashed goatfuckers in caves

Doesn't matter. Her friends say he's anti-gay and she doesn't want to be looked badly on by her friends. Might as well reply "That's weird, all the cool kids I know including the gay ones support Trump"

A cold war 2 is not enjoyable either you mongs.

Youre completely right user. It just proves how delusional the shillarys have become. Id rather not tell her and instead watch her reaction and the look she'll make when deep down she knows shes wrong btw i already fucked hehe

>muh satanism
it's a generalized concept you idiot, master slave dichotomy

please kill yourself before you drag the IQ of this board own with you

>Conservashits
>implying Stein is a Conservashit
inquisitr.com/3691261/world-war-3-hillary-clinton-presidency-is-a-mushroom-cloud-waiting-to-happen-says-jill-stein/

Letting women vote was a bigger mistake than slavery.

Well of course Mohammad al Mohammad that comes in with the Hillary DREAMER act will vote for mare rights for this faggot you're talking with, how is nuclear annihilation in any way more important than that?

haha that's some massive libtardation. I think that kind of brain damage is irreversible.

just have faith that the American people aren't that fucking stupid and that Trump is on his game to stop the steal.

hopefully with Trump these fucks will self deport or take cyanide. either way we'll be rid of them.

> MUH sexism

Fuck off Limbaugh

Not him, but yes, I feel that way about my mother and sisters too.

Never change, Ivan. I love you.

Also checked.

What did they do to you to make you hate them so much?

I hate everyone but my mother killed my father and my sisters had great potential but ended up useless druggies. I have never met a decent woman in my life

Not one of your friends had a mother or sister or grandmother who was a good woman? Not one of your friend's girlfriends? None?

>Hillary is going to cause world war three
>yeah but Trump might not let gay people get married!!!!!
This is what we get for letting women vote. Gg no re, America

I've never had any friends so no

Dump her. Find a gal who's not on the pill or antidepressants. Trust me, you won't regret it.

How do you go through your entire life and never make one friend?

what is >Sup Forums

Welcome to the end of the republic.
>"at least we didn't elect an x-ist" - stupid ass brainwashed millenial faggots, as they get turned into nuclear waste

Be openly racist and sexist and have trouble connecting with other people due to childhood trauma

>3rd party is what im lookin at lulz

at least have some conviction in your beliefs you fucking faggot

My dick is only 20% limp :(

Reminds me of this post I saw on Facebook, thought Sup Forums might get a laugh out of it.

fuck this shit , that's it I'm done

or should I say muslim

praise ALLAH !

I will see you again when we pilgrimage to mecca !

ALLAH bless you on our journey !

>> Conservashits ACTUALLY BELIEVE Hillary will start WW3
>Especially that conservashit Jill Stein

youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg

Aim for the base of the skull. Hold the thing in place with your teeth. Put a political silk screen on the wall behind you for extra laughs.

Fuck Jill stein . She's contRolled opposition

Even open racists make friends with other racists.

As a fagfag I can authoritatively say that gay marriage is not remotely important in the grand scheme if things but even if it were importing a shit ton of Muslims would be an excellent way to get rid of it.

You can tell this virtue signaling roastie I said that.

Not in san francisco

I think in SF they would bond together even more tightly when they're so outnumbered.

>gay and women's rights being taken away
>a bad thing

>trump pro-lgbt
>grabs pence for the pointless vp slot to please right wing bible thumper and establishment types
>suddenly trump is anti lgbt

My emotion towards women is the same as the emotion i feel towards mosquitoes, extreme annoyance as a problem that is kept around for no valid reason and have the potential to wipe out Humanity ( through subhumanisation for the first and through the spread of an engineered virus for the second ).

Of course, nepotism is good for women and jews, and i am neither.
Without women, nepotism would die, and meritocracy would prevail.