Sup Forums, why did the Amazons start hiding their abs after the Apokolips War?

Sup Forums, why did the Amazons start hiding their abs after the Apokolips War?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shadilay
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/14/amazon-justice-league-costume-brooke-ence/861219001/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>picture of the Spartans from the film 300 that no man on Earth complained about.jpg

What a whiney bitch

It was based in the design from the comic and they looked pretty stupid fighting without armor.

What time does your special ed class start today?

Frankly Im not mad at the redesign more by the fact that they had perfectly usable armor and decided to waste money making new suits.

Not an argument.

its 2017 with all the advancements the textile industry has made, and hollywood is still reusing old xena costumes

It's just a worse over all design. Should have left well enough alone.

No point wearing armor when ww1 bullets btfo'd them all.

Its actually progressive that they're shown to be smart enough to learn

if anything, 300 inspired a lot of guys to go to the gym

In all honesty, the new designs look like shit compared to the old.

The older designs actually reflect ancient greek esthetics.

The new designs look like they were taken from an episode of Xena Warrior Princess.

kek sums up the difference between men and women.
>men watch 300 with half-naked Spartans and get inspired to hit the gym
>women watch Justice League with half-naked Amazons and get inspired to bitch and whine

Shadilay fellow kekistani!

>i-it was her turn!

>Shadilay
What does this even mean? I always assumed it was some shadbase thing.

It means "I'm a leftist that can't false flag and fell for a fake meymey injected in their rank to expose their spineless tactics". Literally.

lol leftshits absolutely SEETHING.

ass art pepe

Can I get an answer from someone sane?

Why wear heavy cumbersome armor against Parademons with new god tech? Wouldn't it make sense they'd go DEX build instead of STR?

Ah, so this is how that works, is it?

>Woman sighs over casual sexism
>Man immediately jumps to call her a whiney bitch

Maybe Valerie Solanas was on to something.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shadilay

I don't know how sane I am.

Hi neogaf.

See:

>Sup Forums, why did the Amazons start hiding their abs after the Apokolips War?
Apokolips discovered a weak point in roughly the same area.

When you're too stupid to realize someone is making fun of your special brand of autism and call it a "false flag" there's really nothing more to say.

Them abs are good

>i'll just spam the same comment! that'll show them!
>w-w...why isn't it working? "seething"! "drumpf"! "two scoops"!
>stop making fun of me!!!!

See:

is that the actual shape of their foreheads
please tell me it's been photoshopped
>tfw too intelligent for human decency

>why isn't it working
you seem pretty enraged already, ordering people to leave "your" thread like you are some sort of power tripping faggot in his subreadit.

>it's sexism to show a person's body not fully covered

I hope anyone who started going on about this political bullshit gets banned.
All of you.
Just let people talk about the fucking amazons.

>projecting
calm down silly

It was Sup Forumss meme song. I actually quite like it

They got btfo by the actual actresses too:

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/14/amazon-justice-league-costume-brooke-ence/861219001/

Based Snyder BTFO of femishits.

>not YOU HAB DO GO BAG

Who are these faggots?

It's a young Kingpin before he could afford good henchmen.

I can appreciate some good beefcake as much as the next guy but yes, the 300 “armor” design is horrible. Credit to the filmmakers for being faithful to the comic in any case.

The faces of the alt-right.

C'mon, user.
>Female designer and director
>Sensible armor
>Male designer and director
>LET'S SEE THOSE TUMMIES!

Titillation was the purpose. Yes, this is sexism. If sexual attractiveness is injected into a character at an inappropriate time, we can call it sexism.

You may not mind, but that's because it doesn't affect you. Except for a small part of you, I am guessing.

Really? That is 'btfo' on your planet? I was under the impression that would entail an actual rebuffal (rebuttal?).
Look at the outfits and tell me with a straight face those were designed for battlefield expediency as they should be.

I like you.

>wherethefuckisyourchin.jpg

Well one hired women that look like Amazons. The other hired women that look like models.

Ummm....

One was directed by someone who wanted to fuck Amazons.

The other was directed by someone who didn't want to fuck Amazons (as much).

Which is which here?

How come it's OK for Aquaman to be shirtless instead of in practical armor?

Thats the opposite of progressive. Progressive would mean they wear better armor

what's this now?

Lol you expect the actresses to do any less?

>JL Amazons
>no bracers
Fuck you, Snyder. They all wear the bracelets. All of them, not just Diana. It's a cultural thing, meant to remind them of the whole Hercules incident, sort of their version of "never again".

Is it too late to hop on the hate bandwagon for this movie? Cause that legitimately pisses me off.

That's Jim fucking Stirling, son.

I believe Nintendo owes you, the gamer, their games for free. And that's why, tonight, right here on this stage *crowd goes wild* I'm announcing the Jim Sterling ROMland EMUporium, featuring Edgy the Emu *emu mascot runs on stage* and Rommel the Ram *ram mascot runs on stage*. We've got Every! Single! Game! *tosses carts into the crowd and runs in circles* And all of it can be monetized! Oh my god!? *cat in Santa outfit with shreds of paper marked "DMCA" is lowered from above stage* It's Fair Use Claus! The holidays came early! Get ready for those $5 Steam sales, because games shouldn't cost more than that! *fireworks, followed by small cannons launching hats into the crowd* And for everyone here tonight, we're giving out our official Jim Sterling Tonight "Internet Nintendo Emulation Star" hats, because, much like the ROMs we're giving out, you deserve an iNES on your header. *mascots are running all over the stage as confetti drops from the ceiling* That's our show for this week. We'll be back when Zelda gets a good game again. Good night, everybody!

Sorry honey, men have no rights.

I am not at all sure it IS okay. It is for titillary purposes, isn't it?
Aquaman is typically depicted in mail armor, like fish scales. So... same principle applies.

Did you get the feeling they cut a few seconds out of the intro of 'Wonder Woman'? I just felt they cropped some panels which illustrated their enslavement...

Feels nice to type that, doesn't it? The suggestion that males are now the oppressed gender.

Fuck you.

>Bullets work on their armor
>"Well, no point in armor then"
Genius, user.

Looks like the formerly oppressed is angry at losing her status. Men are the winners of the oppression Olympics now, sweetie. Better get used to male quotas.

>Better get used to male quotas.

You mean 'again'.

The Hercules stuff would've made this movie an R, so I rather doubt they planned to put it in at any point. The movie had enough going against it just due to being a Wonder Woman movie, making it less accessible would've been pretty dumb, even by WB standards.

>Sensible armor
>the boobplate from Wonder Woman
Yeah ok mate, sure

Dude. I need you to take a moment and look back at history for a minute.
What the fuck do you think happened in real life?

Rewatch the wonderwoman movie they wore the same shit. Plus in the JLA movie they are wearing the same type of armour that they wore in Wonder Woman
Op is being a cherry picking faggot.

Aren’t the ones on the right the training outfits from the first movie?

look at that aryan superi---is that a motherfucking furry?

If titillation was the intent they'd have cast different women.
Not that those pictured are ugly, but if you're looking to turn dudes on muscular square jawed women are less effective than most.
Also sexism is not putting sex appeal where it doesn't belong. It's a vague term for any prejudices, stereotypes or inequalities based on gender.

>titallation is sexism
Get the fuck out, that's retarded

Thank you, user.

Um, who’s Jim and who’s Stirling?

Woman showing her belly is sexist huh?

YES, like the proper 100% quota we used to have. DEUS VULT! Rough MEN stand by in the night to guard you, whores! So says... TGE CHAUVINIST!

I mean, bikini armour is ridiculous, the only reason why anyone itt would be mad about that it's because "le sjws attacking muh comic books again and demonizing men again and anyone who disagrees with this is a cuck wah #gamergate"

Advancement in amor. What the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah man, look at all that fucking armor

>Sup Forums, why did the Amazons start hiding their abs after the Apokolips War?

WHY?

We sure as hell didn't strip off armor when it didn't work, genius.

Compared to now?

I'm sorry I didn't realize the Amazons had turned to modern day technology

Is this bait?
Do we have naked people in the army now?

>We sure as hell didn't strip off armor when it didn't work, genius.
We literally did. It's only recently that body armor has made a come back, and that's thanks to kevlar and shit

Oh yeah, you're right, they should take off their armor, it's progressive.

>MUH PRACTICAL

I hate this argument so much. The only thing that matters is how they look.

>wear armor
>it's heavy, restricts movement
>isn't actually serving any purpose because bullets go right through it
Yeah, yeah they fucking should

No. You don't get rid of armor just because one thing doesn't work. You build on it.

We didn't get rid of armor.

We have better gear now

We quite literally did. Officers wearing breastplates for show isn't widespread use of armor.

The cunt TV media (aka daytime talk) picked this up early in the week. I was hoping comic book fans wouldn't give it traction and ignore it.
If you don't give them attention they have no weapons.

Yeah, WE do. We're talking about the Amazons

We didn't, we learn from it and now have better shit.

There was quite a long period of time between metal breastplates and modern day body armor, mate.
Pro fucking tip: Your average rifleman in both world wars didn't have armor

Then talk about the Amazon, why the fuck are you posting "armor" in the Civil war?

Apparently it's a song by Pepe. Yes, that Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4

I'm not really surprised because no woman with that kind of body is going to give a flying shit about sexism or what not because she is the apex of her gender.

What the fuck do you want me to post? I'm pointing out that once firearms saw common use, we abandoned armor until the modern day. The Amazons do not have modern day tech.
Therefore, they're still in the abandoning armor phase.

I feel like I'm talking to a fucking brick wall here.