Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Simon going full Hal
My man

NEXT

>Bolphunga the bullied
:(

Batman: The Batman Who Laughs: Justice League: Super Sons: Support the official release!

Delayed to March 2018. I believe that work on the first issue sans colors is finished.

at least they only beat him. Good thing that aliens are more civilised then our earths prisons.

>Villain wants a duel and issues a challenge without destroying anything or hurting anyone; a megaphone is probably the nicest way to get a hero's attention
>Jessica sends an innocent bystander and some tables and chairs flying
>Jessica causes collateral damage
>Jessica accepts the challenge in the middle of town screaming autisticly about tofu
lol ok

>guy in panel 1 with green eyes & green mouth
what's this guy's deal

>Let's stick to the cape names, Green Lantern
is Green Lantern even a name, isn't it more a profession

Jess sounds TOO confident here

Is she new?

Yes though she reminds me of Skyrocket.

I like Bolphunga. Cool design and his dialogue is nice.

Can't read this yet due to work so bump.

In the meantime rate this issue and rate how cute Jess is this issue

Squatting is a strong word.

She’s angry. Anger does help some people with anxiety, sometimes.

Pride cometh before the fall. She's been happy with her life as a green lantern and feeling confident on her new job but her ring has been acting funny so I'm envisioning a Volthoom flashback anxiety attack when that happens.

MAH BOI BAZ

>superhero dating app

Not a bad idea, that.

bleeding from thousands of security issues though.

>next: BLACK HOLE SON

>urinated upon Mogo's face for months and laughed
Man, that's some selective re-categorisation of what happened in that very ignominious defeat.

Honestly when I saw his bunk mate was a tentacle monster I was a bit concerned for a moment.

>can't be all bad, has a grudge against Guy
>hating on best boy

Seems to be his specialty

8.5/10.
Not quite on level with some previous issues (like the one after she punched guy, pic related), but huggable and qt.

lol

huh. I thought Simon was gonna live on Mogo last issue. I guess that's one way to solve his homeless problem. I'm still not buying Seleey Jess.

ONE PUNCH, ONE PUNCH

Simon please

>Shotgun Jess
CUTE
U
T
E

Baz is truly filling his role as successor to Hal Jordan and I couldn't be happier.

Why is Simon so perfect?

I wonder if they are actually going to give him 72 partners just for shits and giggles

Oh man, this is going to evolve into a "The refugees get framed but all of them are innocent and it's only the fault of bigots" isn't it?
I admit that might bother me because I am no on that side in politics, but my main complain is that they do this at all. Let the in your face politics out and just make good Lantern stories, please.

I want her to kiss me

I noticed Seeley has been leaning hard on Jessica's survivialist past.

I forgot that Baz lives in Space now.

bampu

bump

Call me retarded but what did she mean by "squatting"?

Living in a space you don't own, like crushing on a friend's place or living in an abandoned building

where'd he get a megaphone

>planets quake

Tell us about Mogo.

>Vegan cheese

I understand where she’s coming from her. Until it’s done it’s just fucking nauseating. I use it pretty often because my wife loves cheese and has a fairly nasty milk protein allergy, but I’ll never get used to how nasty that shit is.

Wait, what?

I really like this cover.

>Arreola

I like Bolphunga. His name could be Blowhard or Bologne too.

John Stewart is a lying bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

I will not apologize.

So is DC Earth becoming more like The Tick/Mystery Men where there are a shitload of pretender heroes that hang around in costumes and keep to codenames then do ordinary social stuff?