Alright Sup Forums, I'm just gonna go ahead and drop the meming real quick to talk for real for a sec

Alright Sup Forums, I'm just gonna go ahead and drop the meming real quick to talk for real for a sec.

Over the past few years, I've noticed a hilarious trend manifest on this board. A lot of us have been here from the beginning, and from that meager start to this very day, this entire board has been dedicated to meming about conservatives and white nationalists. A year or two ago, those very people we were meming on started unironically posting on this board.

The result is some of the most hilarious and memorable shit I've ever seen. When we would make posts about how "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG", a bunch of inbred hicks who have never met a black person IRL started cheering us on and angrily agreeing. It's honestly fucking amazing that even after all these time, most of the white nationalists on this board don't realize that the majority of us are making fun of you.

We obviously didn't vote for Trump. We're not a bunch of idiots who vote for someone because someone calls us a pussy for not doing it. This is Sup Forums for fucks sake. I'm still dumbfounded that someone could honestly believe that there's a board on this website that is 100% truthfully promoting

>CLEAN LIVING WITHOUT "DEGENERACY" AND ONLY HAVING SEX WITH ONE GIRL IN YOUR LIFE.

A quick note for all of the white pride autists that make up the loud minority (lol) on this board. Most of the replies to this post will be ironic, like the rest of this board. You probably shouldn't take them at face value. For some reason, none of you have been able to grasp that thus far, so I doubt that you'll take that advice to heart here either.

Please, for the sake of my, and the rest of this board's entertainment, never develop social awareness, and keep posting like the entertaining little buck-toothed, sister-fucking monkeys you are.

Anyway, back to to the memes.

White power!

You're so close, yet you're so far away.

See me after class user.

War has changed.

Nice pasta. Is it Italian?

All pasta is Italian you stupid fuckin leaf

>falling for the 'Sup Forums is satire' meme

been there. MAGA

It's Reddit's fault. They've poured onto this board and are starting to ruin other ones too.

Fake and gay and bigly false.

You didn't use the correct vernacular or the appropriate phrasing.

2/10

oh look its the >Sup Forums was never racist meme

Fuck off retard, I've been shitposting on this garbage for 9 years now.

It has, and will always be anti establishment.

>why was this board created in the first place
>probably doesnt even know that the board was created in 2011

You retard, it obviously means made in italy. Is all pizza made in italy?

>coming from a animefag

anti-establishment is a codeword for anti-white

Do you and Donald shop at the same wig store? That mane is majestic, broh

love this thread bump
MAGA

Hitler did nothing wrong tho.

Don't forget, you are here forever.

Most of us have changed, I would bet most of us started out as angry bush hating teenagers who thought communism had never been tried before. Most /news/men and Sup Forumsaks felt deep down something was wrong. I would say, we found out why, saw through the lies, programming and propaganda. We as a most whole saw the truth. We memed that Hitler did nothing wrong, Turns out we may have been on to something. I used to be a lolbertarian, now I'm not too sure. I hope we keep growing and learning together, cutting through the lies, and finding truth.

p.s. OP is a fag, and I slept with his mom, as most of us have.

It's all part of the magic, friend. The cog of culture that churns forever.

where did the meme start that we support all these things ironically? Maybe this isn't the site for you if you think the beliefs we hold here are just a joke we're all in on.

thanks sage mage

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 10 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

...you realize that Sup Forums is first and foremost an otaku website? That's what Moot (pbuh) intended.

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

(pbuh)?
In the oven you go

typical psuedo intellectual, most likely overweight, never made a football team, or basketball , or.....well you know the type. Has 3 ipads, thinks Arby's is gay. Will be voting for Hillary, or maybe not voting at all. We know EXACTLY who YOU are.

This is our forum, fascist scum. We weebs just want to protect our heritage and culture from being genocided by invaders from other websites who refuse to integrate and accept our values. I'm sure you can sympathize with that line of thought?

Technically the chinooks invented it.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you fucking faggot. This isn't an anime site anymore you fat yank cunt.

duh fuq

It always will be, and our supremacy will be re-asserted when half of this board an heroes tomorrow night.

STOP OTAKU GENOCIDE VOTE HILLARY