Approximately 24 hours left till we pass the event horizon

>approximately 24 hours left till we pass the event horizon

g-guys... should I be out buying my first gun right now???

Other urls found in this thread:

tombstonetactical.com/catalog/smith-wesson/mp-15-sport-rifle-5.56-223rem-16in-30rd-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vko01D77Fg
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
gunbroker.com/Auction/BrowseItems2.aspx?MinStartingBid=100&MaxStartingBid=300&Cats=3106
gunbroker.com/item/594288618
amazon.com/UTG-Model-Complete-Match-grade-Sight/dp/B001BR4VQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478578077&sr=8-1&keywords=ar rear sights
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, yes annon, and it should be an AR15

Help, I'm a complete fucking newfag to the gun world.

I don't know what to look for, I only have $700, plus $150 I got from my grandad on my birthday.

So $850 total.

HELP

Quit being a drama queen, everything will be fine, just invest that money instead of being an autist.

Wow, you're the biggest jew I've seen today. Fuck off.

no, there's a 3 day wait in most states

you should be buying your gun 2 days ago

Wait, so that means I can't buy the gun today??????

Wtf, I live in Oregon is that still the same here???

you're in luck

It's already too late. Trust in Kek now.

ask

get a 12 gauge pump for 2-300 and a few boxes of 00 buck

Fuck yes.

Ok so the nearest gunshop is 15 minutes away, what should I buy?

Give me the exact make and model, please make sure it's reliable.

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep the next 2 days

nah, you'll be able to buy a budget AR for $2k well into next year

If I'm in MD can I just go to west v Walmart and come home with an AR10?

Please respond, it's important

Make: AyKay
Model: K3B4B

((((Invest))))

I asked them, they started telling me to build an AR, but I simply don't have the time or experience in the matter.

What make and model?

Checked, i don't want to risk it m8.

> 2k

Wtf?? Are your AR's dipped in gold?? No one pays more than 700 for a super solid build.

get you an m&p 15 sport II

Mossberg 500

Fag. You should already own an AR.

That money can get you an M&P15 and about 500 rounds of 556. Do it faggot.

Ahh ok... which is it?

Remember I only have $850, so please take taxes and ammo into consideration.

Agreed on the shot gun. Mossberg 500. Use all that spare cash and buy a shit ton of ammo for the upcoming revolution.

He's saying prices will go sky high

Trump will win boyo no point losing worrying yourself. My digits confirm

Go out and buy a S&W M&P Sport II for like $650, a couple of GI mags, and some ammo

They never do. But you will need something when your town is burning.

vote trump then stuck up on ammo

Buy an AR15. Shotguns that are tube-fed generally don't get banned first.

Checked.

It depends on what scenario you plan to defend yourself in

really can't go wrong with a handgun for close quarters. since your budget is around 850, i'd recomend the XD(m) by springfield armory. it comes in 9mm, .40, and .45 (ask /k/ which is best if you want to bait them).

rifles are also good, can't go wrong with an AR-15 (but not too good indoors)

>revolver, semi-auto pistol, ar-15

if you dont own 2 of these things, you are basically letting yourself be killed.

FUcking chaos bro,

P-pls... you guys...

Xd(m) is nice. I like the mod 2 grip much better.

It was invented by the Dutch for christ sake, just because jews are good at it doesn't mean you shouldn't make some profit and benefit from the system.

Get the M&p 15 sport
Fuck a shotgun. Hillarys coming for the ARs

Just read this shit nigga

>using a revolver when you have a semi auto
>ever
pls

>Dusk of the Dawn of the final day of the happening
>got a call back from a job and go start work either tomorrow night or hopefully Wednesday night

I get a job, Trump gets a job, everybody gets a job.

Better hurry user :^)

Should've bought a gun before the election even started. All these "GO BUY A GUN NOW" threads I guarantee are started by gun company shills.

You won't get a good price on guns from around August to the last years of the first term of the President.

Also you really should look up the gun laws for your state before you even think about buying so much as a BB gun. I may be biased as an Oregonian myself but we have some very based gunlaws.

Kate Brown wants to get rid of most of them but I have a feeling she won't win the election.

sometimes you just need to kill a dude with an overpowered magnum just to make a point. also helps when you're a good shot. saving that precious ammo, and splitting between .357 and .38 special

Get the m&p sport II. I bought one for my dad for his first ar a few months ago for like $600 and I usually see them all the time at my lgs for $650 - $675

PSYOP-DO NOT RESPOND
>THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLANT

OK I'M AT THE GUN STORE NOW AND I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS.

There are NO M&P15s anymore, in fact the only ARs available in my price range are the following;

ATI Milsport
Delton Sport
Diamondback DB15
Anderson AM15

I have no fucking clue which one is good or shit. Please someone for the love of God help.

Faggot the second you are done voting for the god emperor take your slack ass down to your nearest gun store and get a motherfucking stripped lower. Don't pay more than 60$ for it. Everything else by online. A plane Jane milspec build should cost less than 600$ I put my last one together in less than an hour. YouTube it noob.

Death comes.

/k/ here Delton will do, just loot a better upper when you can.

>only $100 in the gun fund
I can at least get a weapon before the swearing in

/k/ representing:

buy this, spend the rest on ammo, go shooting once a week, and shoot at targets.
tombstonetactical.com/catalog/smith-wesson/mp-15-sport-rifle-5.56-223rem-16in-30rd-black/ i know this is out of stock but find a s&w mp15 and find it fast!

Literally nothing will happen. Hillary will become president and everything will be as corrupt as it ever was.

It's the end of the ride in 24 fucking hours.

It ends right in a big fucking wall.

Post your happening music

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vko01D77Fg

Don't know about the ati, but delton and Anderson are okay and the dimondback is decent

shit I forgot, get at least 5 mags GI or magpul, and 500 rounds minimum. Go to a range and ask for help to zero it. if you have time/money take a class.

It's about time you /k/unts give me some actually advice relevant to my question.

DONE, I'm getting the Del-ton Sport. Please don't make me regret it.

Don't. Delton is a great beginners rifle. Don't let any of these retards tell you different

Ok, thanks m8.

It appears I'll have $230 dollars left, what should I spend it on?

Mags? Ammo? Any useful accessories?

read this
It's a great rifle, I use their uppers on my starter builds. Its important to have it, its more important to know how to shoot, clean and repair it. Be a sponge, learn all you can. old gun guys can be grumpy assholes, but holy shit you can learn a lot from them, if one of them takes a liking to you, you will get gud.

>
>I asked them, they started telling me to build an AR
How fucking typical of /arg/, those pansy ass tripfaggot snowflakes
OP buy a M&P15 Sport II and some magazines and some ammo.

Definitely buy some mags and some ammo. As far as mags go, I would try suggest GI mags, but check to see if it has a green follower inside the mag, other wise buy pmags. And of course buy some ammo and maybe a red dot or 1-4x piece of glass

OP LISTEN CLOSELY

Only buy Lancer mags, understand? Everything else is garbage.

you should have done that already

kek wills it

Gun stuff is easy, I learned it all in basic training so many years ago and only spent 8 years in the army, but I'll never forget how to take apart and clean a weapon. Just get a manual or watch a YouTube video on how to take it apart, you're not working on a car, it's very finite.

But because everyone ignored my retarded posts earlier, I'm voting Hillary
>I live in MD
Not like it fucking matters though

Implying. I've used all kinds of mags from GI to pmags and battlemags and everything in between. IMO GI mags are the best option because they are cheaper and won't stretch if kept loaded for long periods of time like polymer mags will

Done, thanks m8

Why Lancer? I don't think they carry them here.

Guys I'm so fucking relieved, I feel like I just barely made it onto the Ark from the 2012 film

>voting Hillary
>durr not like I care
Vote Johnson you prick

You should have brought that shit months ago, user. Hope you live in a state where you can buy gums off other people without the government butting in.

My point is that it doesn't matter who I vote for because my state is bluer than the Atlantic Ocean you celiac riddled autistic bitch

No problem lad. Also don't listen to this cunt. Lancer isn't the end all be all of even polymer mags. A solid GI mag will out last you and if you want a polymer mag buy pmags or Troy battlemags which are my personal favorite

Guys the deed is done, I'm out the door now. I'll post again when I get home.

Post pictures

take that bitch to the range and zero it. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

>Pictures of pepe on phone
Based user, I love you.

oh btw inc trump victory

>NOT carrying Pepe pics on your phone

Who does this?

Ok guys I'm home, here's a pic of my new raifu.

HOWEVER, I think I majorly fucked up, I spent all my money buying ammo and 4 GI mags, but I totally forgot to buy a rear sight for my rifle.

Apparently it doesn't come with one.

JUST

>no scope

Can't aim now retard

where we're going we don't need sights

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER. WE KNOW WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

that зacтaвa looks sexy as fuck

make a fake email, I'll send you a rear iron sight,

Wait and they'll be cheaper than ever, and made in the USA.

Can I just wing it by holding the rifle straight and steady? How far will I be able to fire some what accurately without a rear sight???

I get paid on Thursday, will their still be rearsights available at a decent price if Hillary wins?

yes and then come back n post on Sup Forums

>not already owning a gun

$850 total?

take your pick:

gunbroker.com/Auction/BrowseItems2.aspx?MinStartingBid=100&MaxStartingBid=300&Cats=3106

CANT go wrong with this bad boy:
gunbroker.com/item/594288618

Thats what hte cops use, saw it down if its longer than 18 inches

For the rest you could get a moist nugget or a ruger american with a scope and plenty of ammo for both

congrats you can now effectively engage boons at from 15-300 yards

>I get paid on Thursday, will their still be rearsights available at a decent price if Hillary wins?

Sights are the most expensive parts retard

Don't worry lad. Optics are gonna be aplenty for the foreseeable future so if you get paid Thursday I wouldn't stress it

do you know which is "better"? Mossbergs or Remingtons?

I've heard mossbergs can have shaky barrels but they always get recommended.

nigger you dont understand

everyone will be running aorund with their scoped AR trying to shoot each other at 20-30 yards

you will basically be on an equal playing field with them

just shoot one and then bam there you go pick up their scope and use it if you make out it of the cities you prolly wont though since ur a cuck enjoy watching your wife get raped and then having your throat slit hahahha just kidding

(im not)

Really? OK gimme a minute.

You are legally too stupid to own a firearm.

Here ya go, you dumb bastard. PS, congrats on the rifle, its a great basic setup, it'll work for you. You can aim at most 10 meters or so without a sight, especially if you're not used to handling an AR. I'd restrict it to magdumping at cross your living room distances during a home invasion only. This site is awesome btw not even shilling

amazon.com/UTG-Model-Complete-Match-grade-Sight/dp/B001BR4VQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478578077&sr=8-1&keywords=ar rear sights

Wtf? Isn't just a simple rear sight?

I'm not trying to buy a scope to reddot.

inb4 dragon dildos