The Golden Age of Sup Forums is coming to an end tomorrow. Win or Lose, Its been an honor serving with you all...

The Golden Age of Sup Forums is coming to an end tomorrow. Win or Lose, Its been an honor serving with you all. May you all ride eternal to Valhalla, for the fight will never be over.

We Live, We Die, We Live Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ejg-lPcFxU
youtube.com/watch?v=zIkA8d0P6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=gMiVeLTwQeo
youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=pGvPqdK8-mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was an honor shitposting with all you fags. I'm glad to have contributed to the resurrection of KeK

Sup Forums

It never ends.

It's been fun, you stupid faggots

the economy will go to shit this month buy silver

will I get a gf soon?

It has been an honor. I must commit sudoku

End? No, the journey doesn't end here.

Will Donald Trump win the 2016 US presidential election?

Reroll

>BUILD THE WALL

>MAGA

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>GOD EMPEROR

Im so sad win or lose I will miss the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ejg-lPcFxU

Do not be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened. This is quite a high note to end my ten years on this site on. I would not trade the time I wasted here for anything in the world.

This is good... isn't it?

Re reroll

Kek confirms trump presidency

If Kek actually does exist you better hope so

We're all diamonds now user.

>The Golden Age of Sup Forums is coming to an end tomorrow
you never can tell. we have no idea what's around the corner, regardless of who wins. i have a feeling there will be no shortage of happenings in 2017

Unless they've rigged the election so heavily a borderline zombie charisma void wins.

Than Sup Forums must incite war to save the world.

>May you all ride eternal to Valhalla,
>being a religion LARPer and Marvel fan

This feeling of melancholy is unparalleled. Thank you, all of you.

>The Golden Age of Sup Forums is coming to an end tomorrow
that depends entirely on who wins if trump wins Sup Forums enters its 4 year golden age if hillary wins we no longer exist, its all or nothing

>hasn't seen fury road
Should think about killing yourself

I think we've earned our rest. I'll miss this election though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIkA8d0P6xU

We'll still exist. It won't be the same though. This was a fun election. I hope Trump wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMiVeLTwQeo

We must stay ever vigilant, anons. We might have staved off the globalist threat for now. They will return.

But when they do, we'll be ready for them.

Trump will win

Who is comming?

>Feminist Road

I'd say kill yourself too, but you're already dead inside.

Will Trump win?

Likewise. It's been an honour and a pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0

>feminist
>single white male saves all the women
Yeah okay faggot

The pleasure was all mine Aussie. Shadilay to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

Future generations will look on this era with envy, wishing they were apart of the legion of shitposters that changed the world.

We are the standard to which all shitposting will be compared to.

F.

So you're all finally fucking off to reddit? Good, don't let the door hit you on the cunt on the way out.

>Trump is going to lose. But not by much.
>Trump supporters will basically take over the Republican party.
>Total and absolute war between the Repubs and Dems for the next four years.
>Leaks, investigations, media shitstories, moral panics, and a probable impeachment.

There's a bad moon rising for the USA. And the true golden age for Sup Forums is just beginning.

same here lad, same here
This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my westertn brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD J. TRUMP

Bang.

I personally believe that a Hillary victory will just make pol more crowded and shitposting will increase.

If Trump wins pol will just shut up an keep going with the hitler/nofap threads.

my book says otherwise

No matter what happens, we memed a man to either become or almost become president of the United States.

We've given coordinates to help Russia bomb ISIS.

We've made the most powerful Democrat in the world and her pundits go insane over a cartoon frog that shits itself.

We've effectively corrupted the Republican party and resisted shitty PC culture.

We have the power, gentlemen. We just need to remember that.

It's been the utmost honor to have been here for this election.

Meh golden age was when they removed the captcha

I came to Sup Forums for the first time on the night of the Chicago chimpout. I had been on Sup Forums and /x/ for years but never came here. Knowing how christ awful some other parts of Sup Forums were I always assumed that Sup Forums was full of insufferable slobbering imbeciles. I was shocked to find how woke Sup Forums actually was. This place has also made me a better person.

>you got to be part of the Greatest Generation
Feels good

Nah, Sup Forums Harbor was Sup Forums's finest hour, but not the golden age.

Cheers to the greatest board on Sup Forums

Nice copypasta faggot

Join the Anunnaki.

A new, citizens movement that is focused on local efforts.

LOOK AT THESE 10 ASPECTS IN YOUR LIFE, CAN THEY BE IMPROVED.

Government:
1) Who is your State Representative?
2) Who is your Senator?
3) Who is your State Governor?
Do I like these people and should conditions change?

Environment (Captain Planet Method):
4) Water:Local River/Stream Ecosystem
5) Earth: Recycling and Trash
6) Wind: Local Air Quality
7) Fire: Local Fuel/Energy Sources
Are these conditions what I want them to be?

Social:
8) Self: Exercise, Diet, Spirituality, etc. Follow a schedule, plan ahead.
9) Family/Neighbors: Knowing the people around you
10) Friends: Seeking others who value what you value

Start down the path of improving these things. Seek other Annunaki and encourage change from the bottom up.

Bonus: Horus, ancient aliens, bird memes.

praise kek

Will I be cucked this weekend?

>99 again

KEK IS HERE

SHADILAY

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Praise kek, I'm rooting for Donny

Lads it still hasn't sunk in that it'll be over in 24 hours. Just yesterday, Trump announced his presidency and we thought he was joking and were planning for Rand to lose despite out support.

Noblesse oblige

yes you did...

Will trump win Michigan or Wisconsin?

CHECKED

HOLY FUCK

PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

He will win Michigan.

It's been a damn honor. Don't go spreading this around on the 11th hour. I love you fucking faggots

HOLY KEK

PRAISE KEK

I've been here for Zimmerman, for Dorner, and for all the happenings in-between, but truly I have never seen a time online like this election before and likely never will again.

I will cherish these times spent with (you).

Will Hillary lose Pennsylvania?

youtube.com/watch?v=pGvPqdK8-mw

From a leafposter to a burger, from all the Pahjeets to the Strayans, it's been an honor serving with all of you. Good bye all, it's been a pleasure.

Love you guys. I laughed more with you all over the course of this election than I ever thought possible. We're about to seal the deal.

My alarm is set for 4:00 AM, and I intend to be at the polls by 5:30. I want to be first at my location for Trump. I'm kind of sad it's come to an end, but if he wins, we have at least four amazing years of shitposting and White revival ahead of us. Let's do this.

is this image accurate?

>golden age of Sup Forums
>nukes haven't even fallen yet

pls

those few hours in which the nukes have just fallen and Sup Forums is still up before the world wide web's servers all shut down/are destroyed by EMP will be the golden age of Sup Forums

The shitposting during that time will directly dictate and influence ideologies of future generations, being the last murmurings of the shadow zeitgeist.

Do I have the capacity to positively influence this world?

is this image accurate?

Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

reeeeeeeeeroll

Double trip

PRAISE KeK

Hail Lord Trump

Conjuring up some powerful memes, as always.

AYYYYYYY

It was an honour shitposting with you guys

last chance

REROLL

KEK WILLS IT

Godspeed, you beautiful bastards.

Same here. No one will stop me.

>>>>>>end
>implying

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING MOTHERFUCKER! EVERY NATION MUST HAVE A MEME AS PM/PRESIDENT

Glory to Kek, luck to Trump!

This

It's been a pleasure participating in banter, memetics, and promoting Trump with each and every one of you.

In its mission to MAGA, Sup Forums has not discriminated with respect to race nor creed, and that's something beautiful.

May he win tomorrow. Bless you all.

Man it really is ending, I wish this would last longer, I've never had such a nice time, even though I never post here and usually just lurk.

did I get them?

>Win or Lose, Its been an honor serving with you all. May you all ride eternal to Valhalla, for the fight will never be over.

Donald Trump will lose

Melodramatic in here, trump has already won that's why democratics are trying to vote swapp.

This is the only us election were it hasn't been evil versus evil

>tfw none of my meme's ever stuck over the last 5 years.
Someone save this one pls and use it in the future

Trump won but Sup Forums as we know it is gone forever. Just a couple of old guys here reminiscing on the good old times here. Don't mind us.

u didn't reply to the image

I think we should do you after Britain, buckaroo your country needs it. As much as I would love to see the memes caused by a Pauline Hansen presidency Aus isn't in immediate danger.

Will I ever be happy?

I've seen it posted a couple of times over the years. It's funny.

That's a sick get up
if the guy lost the weight and the dumbass expression he'd look sick

Definitely, I am consdering moving to the US if TRUMP wins because Canada is becoming sweden 2.0 with Commander Cuck Trudeau in power

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016