AAAAAAAAND it’s shit

AAAAAAAAND it’s shit

>AAAAAAAAND
You sound like a reddit faggot, OP
And I agree, it's a trainwreck of a movie.

Not much of a surprise to anyone going by the DCEU’s track record.

I say DCEU movies tend to be divisive, suicide squad shows as much with critics hating it but general audience loved it.

>but general audience loved it.

Sup Forums shitposts aren't the general audience

Hold on

Are you saying DC makes BAD MOVIES?! HOW CAN THAT BE

Except for the first Reeve's Superman, the two Keaton's Batman, the first two Nolan Batman, V For Vendetta, and Watchmen, the rest are indeed shit. So a pretty bad track record alright.

Why because you read someone's else's opinion? You do know that there people giving it positive reviews too right? It's been pretty 50/50. The movie is probably shit but don't be a faggot and think it is because some retarded cuckfag thinks so.

it's still going to make a bazillion dollars though

There's absolutely no way the movie could have been THAT bad.

This seems like a targeted campaign.

Did you not see the last 5 DC movies of course this is that bad

>Second director included nearing the end of production
>Tons of last minute reshots to make the movie light hearted and Marvel-like
>Fat batman and CGI'd out mustache Superman in said reshots, twink Flash with an awful costume, twink Cyborg, etc

This is probably it for the DCCU depending on how bad the reception is, and they will focus on TV shows and animated movies from now on.

>you sound like a reddit faggot
>uses Reddit spacing
Kekaroonie.

>tfw Deadpool 2 breaks a billion dollars, but Justice League doesn't even make it's money back

I literally don't understand how somebody can love the Avengers movies, but hate these. Like how bad must this be?

I'm going to go see it anyway and loved Batman v Superman, but still.

They’re both generic time wasters.

I enjoyed RED

One is fun for the whole family while the other tries to pander to the comic fan niche

He's got a point. If anything the movie will make money due to the names alone. If anything it'll underperform compared to other superhero films.

>even Collider, the biggest cocksuckers on the internet, hate it

Holy shit. I thought these guys just never criticized cape movies, like it was their job to shill them or something?

>general audience loved it.
Says who?!

Outside of Sup Forums I've never once seen anything good said about it.

>>Outside of Sup Forums I've never once seen anything good said about it.
>never leaves Sup Forums anyway
really got my noggin joggin

But Marvel panders much more to fans than DC (even though they make lots of stupid changes)

>This is probably it for the DCCU

Its confirmed that the moment it opens it will make 400million worlwide, already enought for a sequel

cry more

Nobody liked Suicide Squad. People just saw it because it falsely advertised The Joker as a big part of the movie. People came out feeling ripped off.

>>even Collider, the biggest cocksuckers on the internet, hate it

they always have been marvel shills, they even shit on the X-men films for not being MCU enough

Letto Joker and Harley Quinn became the most popular cosplays and halloween costumes that year, the soundtrack of SS sold like 2 million copies and the Blu Ray sales outsold most Marvel films.

Not to mention that since that point fordward Harley Quinn alone is selling more than the Avengers comic book.

They also made an animated Harley Quinn movie based on the succes of SS

They dont pander to comic fans, they pander to movie fans.The people that matter.

>Letto Joker and Harley Quinn became the most popular cosplays and halloween costumes that year
that explains that Oscar for costume and makeup that the entire cast earned

>complains about reddit spacing
>doesn't even know what reddit spacing is
what did he mean by this?

fifteen fucking threads
FIFTEEN FUCKING THREADS OF THIS MANCHILD LIVE ACTION GARBAGGIO OF HOMONCULI ARGUING ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE COMPANIES AS IF IT'STHEIR FUCKING RELIGION

this, thanks to David Ayer having a personal direction for the costumes and make-up made that possible.

I wish Marvel Disney would allow their directors to be actually creative.

I find stupid as fuck that Thor, Hela, Inhumans, Ghost Rider, Thanos, etc basically have the same generic tacticool costume

>the first two Nolan Batman
>not liking the dark knight rises opening plane scene

meh, as long as it makes billions in the box office I dont think the fans care

At least Cap gets to keep his A.

>good
Batman 66
Superman
Superman 2
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
V for Vendetta
TDK
Watchmen
RED
Wonder Woman

>not good
Superman 3
Supergirl
Superman 4
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Steel
Catwoman
Constantin
Superman Returns
Jonah Hex
Green Lantern
Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Red 2
BvS
Suicide Squad

>no opinion
Superman & the Mole Men
Swamp Thing
Other Swamp Thing
Losers

Historically, not even 50/50 are good, and most of the good are either 20+ years old or aren't really DC movies. Not a good track record.

Harley costumes don't mean people loved it.

I watched it. You can see my review of it here: It's worth a movie ticket price, but it doesn't add anything. The CGI, though, is dogshit. PS3 tier. Someone better send Warner Bros. some help because their sets are pretty great throughout the movie, but the CGI is just beyond horrid.

Spider-Man doesn't seem so shitty now HUH BITCH

karma is a motherfucker eh

>read a review this morning that was essentially: generic, full of cliches, but the pacing was good and all the characters got some shine, so it was acceptable
>it's now been 404'd

Nah. It's still shit.

>Critics deserve an opinion

who the fuck is that?

>Horseshit: The post