Aquaman #30 Storytime

Underworld finale!

Off to a terrible start

Nice HAIL HYDRA here, Dolphin

I wonder how mera is going to react to the blond delphin female. my brothers girlfriend keyed his car and accoused him of stealing stuff from a store he worked at, because he and I spent the summer with our female cousins by the sea.

Mera = Wet Hotness

Right swimming on.

Muh...

am I the only one hoping for a Mera/Dolphin/Aquaman threesome? I honestly could see it working

Dolphin/aquaman is superior.

>#RESIST

So why isn't DC getting shit for this? If this was a Marvel storytime we'd be up to our ears in folks calling everyone cucks and sjws for including politics in comics based purely on that tagline, regardless of the actual views expressed in the comic itself. It's only fair if we start shitposting in these threads too, you don't want to show favoritism.

Hells yeah

How come Mera was suffocating? Is the water in the area not oxygenated like the rest?

Did You read the comic user?

Yes. However I still don't understand why she was unable to breathe.

Garth french Kiss mera and gave she a amulet , the amulet WAS damaged and isn't working and that is why mera was suffocating see

Tron lives!

This has truly been a star-making run for Sejic...

m-m-mommy

>Not knowing that It's Ok When DC Does It!
You must be new here.

Shouldn't she have scales on her arms?

Arthur Jr.? Is that you?

>Garth french Kiss mera
He did what??? God is Kyle/Carol all over again, why DC? Why?

>king
>shark
YES

No he didn't, user is fucking with you.

Probably because the only Marvel fags left are Sup Forums fags.

Also, fuck Sup Forums bump.

what's with this meme of DC and taking off arms?

>Revolution against a dictator who seized power vs arguing against a democratically elected official

I mean, if they compared the two, or made Rath a Trump like figure, then maybe I'd see the point in being angry. But other than the word, there's nothing political about this.

"Danking Heck"

That's my new curse word

She can turn them on and off.

Is this Sejic's last issue?

This is literally a story about kings' evil...I forgot what exactly this guy's relation to Arthur is....taking the throne. As fantasy as it gets. Not everything is out there to hurt your pwecious feewings about Drumpf, you big crybaby.

I know it's movie shilling but that Diana is honestly amazing. She barely even looks like Gadot at all though

It's very close to Liam Sharp's Diana, and actually thought it was his

Bleach did it first

But since Orin/Arthur seems to be heading towards Dolphin now who will comfort lovely Meera's broken heart?

Because is relevant to the story and it doesn´t involve any real life POLITIKS.

Urcell a cutie, stop bulling her, Rath!
Aquaman is getting a free pass because the story has not been obnoxious with it's politics so far. It's not getting in the way.

Dolphin is so CUTE!!!
But Mera is so god damn HOT!!!

You lucky bastard Arthur.

King Shark, of course.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

There's no politics in this story. It's about a literal usurper who stole the crown and the rightful King trying to save his people.

Only Sup Forumsfags could get triggered by this. Probably becasue Rath reminds you of Drumpf

There's only one man.

A bump against Sup Forums shit

>I forgot what exactly this guy's relation to Arthur is
Rath was literally a terrorist trying to start a war between Atlantis and the surface world.

I could see him hooking up with Mera just to fuck with Arthur. Why kill everyone he cares about when you can cuck him instead?

Garth.

It's literally ok when DC does it. Rath isn't even much like Trump other than kicking out the freaky looking Atlantean hybrids out of Atlantis

Every issue the art gets prettier, holy shit.
Also, these mosasaurs better stick around, I can see them becoming iconic.

Well, DC at least admits that Mexicans are mutants

The thumbnail makes his nose look like I really small devious smile.

Nobody cares about Totally Not Ocean Master and it fits with the story anyway.

>The War of the Seven Seas was cancelled
>We got Abnett Aquaman instead
Pretty based

seriously how many different magic tridents does Atlantis have locked away?
And what happens to the previous magic stick?
run out of power or are they all only good for 1 type of foe?

Could be worse.

We could get Cullen Bunn back.

I enjoy Aquaman having political intrigue stories. But I also like that they still occasionally take a break for him to fight a giant sea monster.

Because since Sejic got onto the art this book became a liberal revenge fantasy against Trump and it's simply okay when DC does it.

I liked Bunn's run. I'm surprised it's so hated.

Or you're just really fucking thin-skinned.

so, i jsut started reading rebirth green arrow and aquaman at the start of the week, having never read any of their otehr shit, and im all caught up now. but fuck, i had no idea taht aquman would be this fucking good. between GA and aquaman, its hard deciding which one has the better art. other than that, these are perhaps the most underrated books dc has ot offer right now. loving the shit out of this

The hate is a little undeserved. It's mostly just boring.

Dolphin is so cute. I hope she sticks around after all this and not forgotten and left to her own devices in her ghetto.

Just send her to another book if you're going to do that. She wouldn't really fit with the Outlaws but the dynamics with all three would be worth it.

I read it in one sitting, which probably helped mitigate pacing issues. I can't imagine reading it monthly, and it didn't do anything new, but it worked fine for the trade.

You can safely read N52 Aquaman next. I did once I got caught up with Rebirth and it was well worth it. Some things might feel a little redundant though.

>this book became a liberal revenge fantasy against Trump
You people are fucking delusional.

I want her to join the Outlaws and Jason's harem.

YEEEEES

I liked Bunn's mage Aquaman too. Too bad the execution wasn't good.

Or you're just incapable of seeing something very blatant. From Aquaman's "progressiveness" being denied by the people Atlantis to Rath building a fucking wall around Atlantis and talking about bringing back the "old ways" with the tired and old insertion of people who are "different" and being discriminated solely because of that. This book hasn't been interesting since Johns left and you're either dumb, rationalising because it's DC or posturing to people like me pretending I've misunderstood the book.

>Aquaman's "progressiveness"
It's literally just "Don't declare war on the rest of the planet". How the fuck did you get triggered from that?

"Mera, am I just too progressive?" "Your progressive ways lead us to ruin." Come on, son. Does Rath have to literally say Make Atlantis Great Again? Go troll someone else, you dumb cocksucker.

>Does Rath have to literally say Make Atlantis Great Again?
Yes, he does.

Johns and Abnett have said it still in the works and that they're still building up to it.
It's the only reason we are 18 months into rebirth without ocean master.

>dolphin
>not Orm
They just need to get all their members to become Justice League Dark :^)

Well, they better fucking deliver.

These posts must be by paid Disney shills. I can't believe someone would be so petty.