The Holocaust lasted only a few years and Jewish people were compensated over $24 Billion

The Holocaust lasted only a few years and Jewish people were compensated over $24 Billion.

African slavery lasted over a century and black people have received ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS .

How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black people have received ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS .
the owner that sold the black slaves in africa got paid for it.
and they are black too, so it counts.

meanwhile, no jews was paid for getting killed.

>zero fucking dollars
Except for the trillions we've spent on supporting their lazy asses

Reparations for nogs is their being able to live cozy in the US rather than some shithole in Africa.

>UN experts

All people of all heritages have enslaved other people.

How many of the black people in America today are descended from those black slavers?

Slavery is the best thing that has ever happened to westernized blacks. They would still be living in huts in africa if not for slavery.
2/10 for getting me to reply

>How many of the black people in America today are descended from those black slavers?
all of them, u silly booger head.
all of human race come from africa, remember?

already been paided in welfare this is exactly why america needs 2 walls

We pay them every fucking day with the nigger tax, which I bet has vastly eclipsed that $24 billion mark

>(((U.N. appointed experts)))

What a retarded comment, where is the OP from?
>leaf
of course

Okay, UN.
But only if you pay reparations to all of your slaves (8th generation descendants) too.

why don't muslims owe reparations to spaniards, greeks, and italians then?

So then I suppose everyone with Russian ancestry is descended from the Tsar?

How about you fuck off you fucking nigger.

This. And imprisoning them for being evil little assholes all the time.

If the UN forces the US to pay I'm leaving this country. UN would had cucked the only country that would not take the UN's shit.

Look who's talking.

They already got paid back, their fucking freedom was paid for in blood. The reperations is called the civil fucking war. Nigs just want more free shit.

How about we go back to the beginning of history and figure out which civilization wronged which one and then try to quantify the exact amount of reparations necessary for the wrong doing in USD adjusted for inflation, then trace back the heritage of every individual in the world to determine the blame that their ancestors shared in the blame.

Doesn't that sound fair?

why should I be taxed so that the money can go towards paying reparations towards a people who were enslaved while at the same time my ancestors who were contemporary to said slaves were fucking serfs in former Poland-Lithuania, who came over to America well after they were released and enfranchised?

The UN is nothing but a gibsmedat rent-seeking organization for shitskins. I hope Trump pulls the US out of that shit-tier organization after he wins. Kek willing.

Niggers were able to stay in usa. It's more than reparation.

>muh ancestors did something noone likes

listen kid, everyone was a violent psychopath back hundreds of years ago, noone had morals noone had anything to do besides kill kill kill. It was a brutal time everyone was going to war with eachother africans killed whites indians killed blacks all races brutally slaughtered eachother. But noone should care what an old psycho did back then because we are unity now we can stick together instead of killing someone for no reason.

also this

If they force Islam to pay us 1000 times what we pay I'd be ok with it. Their slavery has been going on for 1500 years.

You find a surviving former slave, and I'll pay their reparations.

Its a huge difference between slavery and genocide
But however, the holohoax never happened so i dont know why we are paying kikes. We are basically paying kikes to destroy us.
America is not a laughing stock. Its A jewish stock

This means white people get to pay a tax that gets redistributed around (((them))) so about 10% of it ends up in black people hands

>noone
fucking end yourself you retard

the blood of the white americans who died so the slaves could be free are the reparations.

/thread

I agree, Israel should pay us back

dude it's different, they were kangz

We payed our reparations with our ancestors lives. They're lucky they're not still slaves.

Reparations are OK only if...

1.) you go back to Africa and no one of your decedents can ever come back into the United States.
2.) you shut the fuck up about it forever

It's not fitting for American culture. One of the things that amazed me about this country is Americans don't blame the criminals' families. In Japan , families of criminals are ostracized.

Was there a time in the US when family was blamed for the action of their member?

What is affirmative action?

>the holohoax never happened
So then why did the Jewish population of Europe drop from 9.5 million in the 1930s to 3.5 million by 1950? Inb4 you say they all emigrated to Israel, Israel didn't even reach 6 million population until 1984.

Holocaust is a scam.

Niggers should ask muslims for reparations.

>what is welfare and every social program known to 1st world countries in the last 100 years.

It's like you're not even trying with your b8 anymore Leaf.

Find me a black person who was a slave. I'll wait.

you're right, we shouldn't have given those kikes anything either

if we repeal the law that says a business must serve black people, a business must hire blacks, etc etc. I would be happy to pay reparations ONE TIME. I think it would be a good deal

I have documentary proof that my ancestors owned manymany slaves, and you will get nothing from me niggers.
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

Heh

Food stamps, SSI, Section 8, HUD, LIHEAP?

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Man we are so fucked.

the jews still owe us for jesus

lel

They do get reparations. They're called welfare, section 8, foodstamps, and medicaid.

Right as soon as the black community pays me reparations for the murder of my parents.

right after SA does Im sure

the united states fought a war to stop it, the confederacy was a different country

They do get reparations. It's called welfare, section 8 housing and affirmative action.

>3.5 million by 1950
Proof it wasn't a genocide, or there would have been 0 in 1950.

Entire generations of black families have been raised by the government, using our tax dollars.

Holocaust VICTIMS got reparations. There arent any living slaves to compensate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass

You do realize that those laws work both ways, right? Someone being white isn't an acceptable reason to fire them or deny them service either.

reported to trumps headquarter for anti semitism :^)

>The Holocaust is comparable to slavery in America

Stormfag or libshit?

what a fabulous timeline that must be

It was an unsuccessful attempt at genocide. Just like the Soviet Union was an unsuccessful attempt at Communism.

>You do realize that those laws work both ways, right? Someone being white isn't an acceptable reason to fire them or deny them service either.
are you fucking retarded?

>(((((un appointed experts)))))
A bunch of kikes advocating anti-white positions, when it was the kikes that shipped niggers to the USA in the first place.

And, what is welfare and EBT?

Less than 5% of the Africans shipped across the atlantic were delivered to the U.S. and the states were BY FAR the best possible location a slave could have hoped to end up. Seriously, getting sent to America as a slave was like winning the lotto. The conditions everywhere else were so terrible that a slave could expect to die within 5 years of arriving there. Why isn't Cuba, Jamaica, or any South American country ever shamed for importing slaves?

Are you?

we fucking did already....

sage report off topic and bait threads

great rebuttal

We paid them in full when we died to free them.

I know.

Why shouldn't it be legal to refuse to hire or serve white people either?

People should have the right to hire and serve whoever the fuck they want.

Yes but only if the dindu can prove their ancestors were slaves.
That should provide so top Kek entertainment

>Whoosh

I am Prepared to invest Large amounts of money into kfc and grape kool aid

That makes it too easy to create exploitative conditions and manipulate society.

Oh wait they already get reparations out of the 600+ i get taken out in taxes a week

Both the people responsible and the people affected are dead. Who should the reparations go to?

Is turkey and the northern african states responsible to pay reparations for white slavery during the barbary pirate raids? Didnt think so.

The UN is a defunct useless organisation that any nation of true power ignores. It is a paper tiger and should be ignored by sovereign nation states when it passes resolutions which will begatively impact said nations.

Tldr: Fuck off.

>attempt at genocide
Then why did Hitler have agreements with jewish authorities in Palestine to send the jews there ? It doesn't look like hitler attempted a genocide, or he wouldn't facilitate the departure of the jews toward palestine even when the worldwide jewry had declared war and boycott upon germany ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

> It was a major factor in making possible the immigration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in the years 1933–1939

It doesn't look like the agreement of an individual with genocidal tendancies. Your story doesn't hold.

Considering we currently have a black president. I dont think blacks are at any great disadvantage at the moment

Other than their own culture encouraging them to fight the police

because whites were slaves too during that century and they'd literally have to give reparations to everyone in our country but asians and hispanics

which wouldn't be very fair now would it?

You're right. There should be zero compensations.

Go ask Israel if you can have some of theirs.

So what? Who said life was supposed to be easy?

If someone can find a nigger to do my job as well as I can then by all means fire me for beinf white, I don't give a shit.

Do the Slavs get anything?

(((UN EXPERTS)))

There are more slaves in Africa today than there ever was in the US history alone

AMEN.

it's because we're the chosen goy! As far as you're concerned you whites are no different than the negroids that we sold you.

thats how i felt about the literal britfag demanding an apology for being labelled a criminal. who the fuck do you want an apology from? they're dead. im no apologizing for yesterday being different than today

>ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS ?
We've spent 7 trillion dollars since the start of the "the great society". Welfare, food stamps, unemployment, section 8 housing, lower score requirement on civil servant tests. Jesus H. Christ. No slaves alive anymore. Oh sure, just give them money and all will be forgotten? Fuck off leaf fag. WTF do you care anyhow? Mind your own goddamn business.

Those 'experts' ...always full of bright ideas and useful opinions.

>ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS

THEY SUCK SO MUCH MONEY OUT OF MY PAY CHECK!

jesus fucking christ you are retarded. has the government ever been able to coerce people to act morally?

Hypothetically, let's say you were able to do this somehow. How the fuck would it be done? How would you track ancestry for former slaves to current families, many of which have mixed blood. What about mulattos who aren't even really black anymore? What about other African immigrants in our country that came here after slavery?

It will never, ever happen because it's completely retarded as a concept. Maybe it would have made sense to happen 150 years ago, when people who were slaves were literally just freed, but right now it makes zero sense.

>Other than their own culture encouraging them to fight the police
>their own culture
you mean Darth Soros?

don't think I'd disagree here.