New Deadpool 2 teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=yxfZBun1uBU

I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-2-set-death-could-have-been-prevented-1031814
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mouseketeer meltdown in 3... 2...

but I like ryanpool. he's quippy and fun

>Negasonic Teenage Waifu in best X-Uniform with a less dykey hairstyle

I'm 100% on board and 200% erect

now all we need is an Infinity War trailer and DC will announce they're shutting down by Monday

Too waypool

I like both and would like DC films too if most weren't dumpster fires of quality

DUDE MEMES LMAO

I really don't care except they're wasting Cable on this

If it weren't for the shitty casting of Domino I'd go see this like the last one but No.

I'm definitely getting a Waypool vibe, and that's not a good thing. I liked the first one, but the weakest parts were when they tried too hard to make Deadpool say muh wacky expletives.

That's exactly what people said when they released trailers for the first one.

It was okay, I didn't so much as remotely smile once though

I agree

Here it is.

Hope it's good.

Still don't like low effort black Domino.

I'm still mad.

Thank You Fox!

Long Live Fox and the Great Xmen Films and shows. Thank you guys for being creative, fun, & putting a thing called heart & emotional drama into hero shows & movies.

I literally wouldn't have cared if they had just fucking made her grey with a black dot. They could even keep the fucking afro if they just made her GREY WITH THE BLACK FUCKING DOT

I miss Bob so much

hello red it

desu if the actress does a good job i really don't care

Weasel > Bob

Wonder Woman and tdkr were far above MCU quality wise

Go ahead, user. Explain to me how what I said has anything to do with the MCU, especially considering I don't like the MCU.

I don't like the DCEU either, so don't try to use it.

Is too short and don't show a shit, but looks good, moderate hype, where's Cable?

I just want her to cut her fucking hair, why would you have a huge aphro when you are a stealth character?

>Deadpool 2 teaser better than any clip from Justice League

Im not even a soldier in the Console Wars, great teaser

>Wonder Woman
>far above MCU quality wise
fucking kek. WW was garbage

should have said DCU or whatever the shared universe garbage was. And Wonder Woman is on par with the Marvel films. X2, Logan, Begins, Dark Knight, and Spider-man 2 are the only capes films that felt like they were trying to make art rather than cash in on capes.

Wonder Woman was 1 for 1 a marvel film.

>0.1 ounces of cheese has been deposited into your account

My favorite part was when Woner Woman beat the bad man who showed up to fight for no reason using the power of love.

I fucking lost at it at the part after he whacks off the second time and freaks out about the painting. Not sure why, just tickled me right.

Also, was that Keegan-Michael Key in the end painting?

Too many fucking memes, and I absolutely hate this fucking bitch he has. Deadpool shouldn't have a fucking girl, the whole point is that he's a lonely fuck that can't die. I know he's gotten a few kisses here and there, but that should be it. Though there was that redhead he liked back in the day.

The actress is hot, but she fucking killed this series for me.

>Marvel drones are so fucking desperate to revise history that they are claiming Wonder Woman was a Marvel film
It would be funnier if it weren't so sad

THIS. SO. FR*CKIN. MUCH.

Wonder Woman was 120% on Rotten Tomatoes original and in NO WAY a BLATANT ripoff of a much better Marvel movie

some poor faggot wants (You)s this badly.

Oh shit. The taxi driver guy is there. Hope he became a grizzled arms dealer after kickstarting his business with the guns Deadpool left with him and somehow winning the heart of his love after becoming a notorious underworld criminal weapons merchant.

Goddamn I love these ad campaigns. Here's hoping the movie will be as good too. Good to see Negasonic Teenage Warhead already.

Yeah, the romance plot really threw me off. It wasn't the worst thing, but it heavily detracted from the most important relationships in Wade's story: Weasel and Blind Al. The casting for Al was solid, but she just wasn't Al. The relationship between Al and Wade should've been far stronger.

It was the understated, "natural" way he reacted that sent me into a gigglefit.

>Dominigger

nah I am going to pass

You do know in comics he was fucking lady death.

Romance isnt a bad thing. It adds to his character.

>Negasonic isnt shaved anymore
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>Hire a Black Domino
>Hire a Stunt Performer who wasnt qualified
>Get her killed

Amazing

>Deadpool is easily fucking the personification of death
>Thanos tried so hard and he couldn't

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes because Lady Death is really equivalent to a fucking skank.

Also, the whole point of him being in love with Death is again, he can never attain it, therefore can never get the girl. I swear you fucking retards have never picked up a Deadpool comic in your lives and just go by 'le memes XD'.

Post the webm.

So I never got ASMR before, but Wade whispering and whacking off the brush did something for me.

>running damage control this hard
slow down friend. you might hurt yourself

It's not bad, but by the point Lady Death was introduced as a Wade romance Kelly's major run was pretty much capped entirely.

worth it to see you seething mad and knowing it wont change a thing

Being this retarded

>Getting someone killed due to your shitty diversity hire
>Y-You're seething

Whatever you say lad. Seven more years by the way.

>Deadpool is SO RANDUMMM LAUGH OUT LOUD DOOD BOB ROSS

I like humor and even choked down GOTG2 but this is just cringey. How the fuck can people think this tryhard shit is funny? Looks more shit than JL.

>Red dit
reeeeeee?

>SHUT IT, RACE TRAITOR!
woah, the new deadpool movie is progressive

I think you meant to say "seven years already".

Who the fuck said that?

All I said is he had romance in the comics. But of course a chode choker like you ignored that just so you can make a retarded rant for no reason.

I don't know why the eye thing is so small and shitty, like they didn't want to cover her eye all the way or something. At least go all the way with it if you're gonna change something.

If you read my fucking posts you'd know that I already stated he had love interests. The whole fucking point is that they never last, you retarded, dimwitted piece of dogshit. Deadpool's curse is that he's alone and never really has anyone. He had a redhead at one point, but they broke off, and he was never 'fucking' Death, you nigger. That's just one panel where she flirts with him.

How about you go back to a site you're more comfortable with in sharing a taste for shit movies, you subhuman piece of filth.

>S-seven more years of me being SEETHING mad regardless
shouldnt you be happy user? I thought you won

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-2-set-death-could-have-been-prevented-1031814

Sorry you support murder for the sake of diversity, probably should re evaluate your life desu

That humor is predictable as fuck but Ryan Reynolds sold that shit like Leslie Nielsen. That one scene put an ear to ear smile on my face.

>100% driver error
>Too much pressure on studio to not allow a professional stuntman wearing blackface to do the stunt instead
>routine safe stunt but the black woman they hired kept driving after the stop point, went down another ramp, crossed the street and drove into a plate glass window
>women can't drive or ride

It was pretty much this but in a city:
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

>tfw Deadpool 2 breaks a billion dollars, but Justice League doesn't even make it's money back

Jokes on you that type is my fucking kryptonite, that fucking hair unf

That, redheads, and tomboys

Triggered Sweat shorts alert.

>explain how I didn't ignore you;re retarded posts and actually referred to romances as well
>y-you're just triggered!
Sure thing faggot. Now go on back to plebbit.

I hate Deadpool comics, I hate the meme culture that surrounds them, and I'm so burned out on cape movies I won't even shift to see Ragnarok or JUST League.

But I laughed more than I expected to at the first film, I laughed at this trailer, and I'll probably see it.

Never seen the first Deadpool movie, but this makes me want to do so. Is that an accurate representation?

>Look at me Im a 30+ 4channer and I think everything is reddit. I use green text because I think I makes me sound in the right and it makes me clever.

Close enough.

So who's the fat guy(?) amidst the fire?

Domino is lucky. She could probably wear a bright orange jumpsuit and squeaky clown shoes and still stealth kill 20 trained mercenaries with little effort.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Hows Justice League Pajeet?

W-wew

I hope we get more X-Men this time. At least one other ‘iconic’ one like Colossus.

Cable doesn’t count.

Negasonic is bae

>literally has no argument
>haha what a loser being on Sup Forums haha
Feel free to neck yourself at any time

Oh heck yeah! He used the F word! This is gonna be HILARIOUS!

>Oh hey Deadpool teaser. Maybe I'll see it before JL too, cool.
>company wars in the thread
But of course

Shame that most probably wont get the reference. I watched Bob Ross religiously as a kid. He got him down pat, right down to beating his brush.

user, You just might be mah Nigga!

oh my! youre too high brow for this site thats dedicated to cambodian throat whistling!

What a qt

Daily reminder that the first professional black female motocross driver died for this bullshit agendas.

>most people won't get it
>bob ross super twitch stream caught the world by storm

>dem inflections
That was some good shit

>RED DIT

It sure was.

>the state of this entire fucking thread
So really common and standard comedic tropes are now called "memes"? Or is Bob Ross now considered a meme and I wasn't aware of it?
Jesus christ, this board has become so cynic that for a moment I genuinely thought I took a wrong turn to Sup Forums.

>only Sup Forums care about the dead of an innocent black woman
feels kinda bizarre

bob ross is considered a meme, yes

WE DID IT

You're playing with fire there, friend

>Much better
>Shitty romance movie that watered the hell out of war and had boring ass fuck action vs wonder woman
The absolute state of mouseketeers

I want ryanpool's titanium hhhhwhite

God dammit, what a fucking world.