And so ends the long and arduous campaign of the century. With 21 hours to go...

And so ends the long and arduous campaign of the century. With 21 hours to go. The election that will go down in history as the most bizarre and polarizing. The one and only meme election.

You know they'll never let us get this far ever again. They didn't see it coming and you can damn well guarantee that next time they'll come straight to our boards to stamp us out at the source. But we can worry about that later. What matters is now and only now. If we win this, they will never recover. History is written by the victor and we will get the chance to rip out their parasitic disease by the roots and purge our people of their degeneracy. Or they will win and their truth will become THE truth and their narrative will be cemented, and ours lost. We will never hear the end of it, and we might as well off ourselves or lay low for a very long time.

The whole world is watching us right now and the whole world is watching YOU. Like it or not the United States is THE center of world political influence. Whoever wins here influences the entire world's political stage for the next decade. The fate of the world is truly in our hands. You might even say, this is our one chance to truly save the world. There are hundreds of millions of people the world over that support Trump and cannot vote for him. People who if they could, would fly here and run straight to the polls on election day. People are desperate for us to make the choice. Now all that is left is to make the right one.

Whatever happens its been fun guys. Good times all around. We gave it our all with every meme, argument, get, vlog, blog, video, sock puppet account, raid, subversion, invasion, counter shilling, advanced ironic shilling, etc.

You know what you must do tomorrow. God speed and stop for no one. This is the final battle. The last charge into the enemy trenches. One last stand. One last time lads.

DEUS VULT

PRAISE KEK

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HdEBnBpfwGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb frogposter

Praise kek

WITNESSED
PRAISE KEK!
SHADILAY!

With Kek on our side, can we truly be stopped?

All these feels

ꓘ≡K

Witnessed, rare cosmic pepe hails victory

Thank you brother.
Fight on.

See you on the other side.

>acting like this is the end

Oh no. Regardless of what happens, the ride has only just begun.

The stress and pressure of exterminating the US government and its various banker masters will push whites to evolve.

Gonna be listening to this when those last votes roll in, I am nervous youtu.be/HdEBnBpfwGM

S H A D I L A Y

It has truly been an honor, and I hope to God that this ends well for us.

Goodnight memes. Goodnight Anons.
See you on the other side.

I love you, man. I will see you at the vote tomorrow.

Witness and truly praise kek

Leaf has a point. We are never going to stop till the truth is spread to the far corners of earth

The best gets seem to happen more to people who have repeating digits in their image resolution. Bonus points maybe for repeating filesize.

I probably won't be granted any because /x/ reasons, and being a fucking leaf.

But KEK/Peterson willing, it might be an idea.

SHITPOST ON!

Shadilay

It was an honor.

As a non american, please go vote, even if you are in a blue state, with the right mindset you can swing things around. The future of the world is in your hands, americans, dont fail us and go make your country great again. Blessings from texas

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

I need to fap.

And thus does the demon Mara giggle and gloat, his eternal refrain echoing off the walls of the abattoir: "Truth is mine and mine alone. Let me show you it. By drone."

That is some really classy shitposting Australia

I don't have a shadow of a doubt that we will win in the end.

Even if Trump loses (which I highly doubt at this point), you can't kill the movement he started.

White people are FINALLY starting to wake the fuck up.
More and more people are giving less of a shit about bluepilled distracting garbage and are starting to care more about politics.

If Trump loses, it will only lead to an even more extreme candidate in the future.
A candidate who names the jew and goes full redpill on America.

Either way we win. They can't stop us.

:'^)
>LET'S DO THIS

is that the sexbots we've been promised?

Yes it's interesting that while we're the nationalists here, our campaign has been helped by people all over the world who share similar visions - far more than Hillary's campaign which is supposed to be the internationalists.

I just call them women or slutboxes but yeah.

I am someone's grandmother ….This is the best thing I have read all do. I see the future here.… and I LOVE IT

Our "movement" will only "end" once the memes stop being funny, which will not happen until the leftists start taking themselves less seriously.

In other words, our movement will never end.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIE GLOBALIST SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Despite what tomorrow may bring my fellow Sup Forumsacks, just know I am forever grateful to have had the opportunity to shitpost beside all of you.

When I'm old and grey,
I can tell my children
And their children,
That for a time on earth
I was privileged,
To walk among the giants.