Lock & Load Patriots

We are getting to the final hour: the preservation of the republic or the path to tyranny. I'm loading mags just because it gives me a sense of freedom and independence that may be taken away should the witch get elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/scott_foval
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>IMPLYING

What do you mean?

ATF you have to load your mags to shoot people's dogs.

If you want to stick it to Washington, get all the pro trump governors and states to say they will not enforce any of Hillary's policies in their state. Best case scenario, she leaves them alone. Worst case is they send in the National Guard and this place looks like Homefront.

Don't shoot cops like an asshat.

Defiantly not ATF, nothing wrong with posting pics of a rifle and ammo. Just a pissed off American that's sick and tired of crooked politicians. Hillary should be know where near the White House ever again

Cops are not the enemy. FEDS are should they choose to enforce/act upon unconstitutional orders

Gorgeous. Very Jelly.

>implying I didn't loss all my ammunition, magazines, and rifle in a boating accident

Thanks! She shoots great too for a 14.5in (pinned to make it 16in).

Yeah, this pick was taken before I went fishing last week in the ocean :(

time to get a k98k

>Defiantly not ATF
>calls himself a gunz nut unironically
>obvious fucking honeypot shit-tier thread to demonize alt right

too bad you dont own a gun faggot, or you could do us all a nice favor and suck it like a nice fat cock before you check out

I know, I lost all of mine today due to one as well :(

Dog, you wanna get something better than american eagle. That's a nice AR though.

I have no pupper for you to shoot mr. atf

I really should have stowed him away while on the boat. But seriously, like EVERYTHING I had went overboard.

kek. Have fun crying into your tendies tomorrow night.

I just gave my lie away about a fishing trip in my last post. DOH! Oh well, going this weekend......

That's nice, but I think a pistol is more practical to kill yourself with.

Like I said, I won't follow orders from a tyrant, so no crying here

Will we stand up for Trump when he wins the popular vote but looses the electoral college therefore the presidency.

The sucides ones are usually confused liberals

What a pathetic attempt at bait
1/10 I replied

Well, I used his ID in the pic of my reply lol

Good for you. She may own the DOJ, FBI, media, and potentially the white house, but her supporters are scared of guns and think cops will take them.

The tree will be refreshed in our lifetime, either by Trump fighting corruption, or the citizens fighting for the constitution.

When I enlisted I swore to protect and defend from threats foreign and domestic. HRC has proven to be a domestic threat, same with Obama (go ahead and vote illegal beaners).

Let's hope the people choose the judicial route.

No you didn't. Are you retarded? Please get rid of your gun ASAP.

In for watering the tree of liberty.

Which afg is that on the top one?

I agree 100%. These globalist politicians (both left and right) are Ttempting to destroy l the purpose for which our country was established. All Americans better get out and vote tomorrow. And if the witch wins (fraud no doubt), and if she starts pulling the shit that shreds the constitution, it's time to act. The soap box was used, tomorrow is the ballot box. I'm prepared, but hopefully we don't have to use the cartridge box.

Nice girls you have there!

On another note, Scott Foval (project Veritas videos) is spilling the beans on everything as we speak!!
mobile.twitter.com/scott_foval

You're on a watch list now. Guaranteed. I hope you used a proxy.

Nothing to be on a watchlist for. I didn't threaten anyone, anything, nor did I do anything illegal

A lot of people here have said MUCH worse

I have better rounds, this is just cheap plinking stuff

I know nothing about guns. What is this?

>all that magpul

kek

you mean incinerate children right?