Spectacular Spider-Man

Storytime, wherein Jonah finds out our hero's secret

Is he back in Black?

Skimming to decide whether to buy this....

AWESOME

why not full black suit?

pretty good issue except this shit

Nope, but an actually fun fakeout

So these guys are unrelated Wakandans? Cause why else would BP even be here.

so Pete lost his spidey sense again?

Well fuck.

Nah just in the area.

Fucking savage. That is one effective way to get to the basement.

Best issue so far.

so why are they after spiderman? what did he do this time?

cause the new movie silly

He was caught harboring an enemy of the state, his sister.

very metal

Based Jonah. Thanks, OP. This series has taken a turn for the better. Let's hope Zdarsky can keep it up.

Why are ODSTs after peter?

Two good issues in a row? I'm shocked.

Okay, that was actually pretty good. Really really hope the book can keep up this level of quality.

This books got two solid issues so far zdarsky if you're reading this is a good direction for you. We needed a serious Parker and he does a bunch of actually cool shit in this book. I miss cool parker, I will buy this over slotts current book anyday if it keeps this level of quality.

Can we consider this the "MAIN" Spider-Man book?

It's so much better than Amazing. Took a few issues to find its footing, but it's a pretty good read now.

Can I just point out confusing that first panel is and why I hate modern comics.

It's clear his spider sense still isnt working and this retard threw shit at spidey and he fell onto the street but its shown in the most confusing way possible.

Comics in the past and hell the early 2000s actually would show outlines or something to indicate where the stick was thrown from and where spidey bounced off and fell.

Fuck this weird static shit which leaves the Reader guessing on what happened.

doesnt this nigga know shang-chi approved kung fu?

Holy shit, did the writers switch or something? This book started off bad but the last two issues have been very good. It feels like some of the older Spidey stories and I love it

I don't think even Slott remembers that anymore.

Will he reach Ultimate Jonah levels?

some way, somehow, this will be reversed

Pretty sure is a callback to an older issue, I know Spider-Girl has done this before for reasons.

Chip, you went and wrote another decent issue. Gotta say my man I don't care for Peter's sister but once she's done with, if you can stay away from the awful jokes and Spider-Manchild attitude from the first few issues you might win me over yet.

Man, Zdarsky wasn’t kidding when he said the book was going to start ramping up after 6.

I wouldn’t jump the gun if I were you. Need I remind you what year this is?

lel, they even got BRs and shit.

if this is pre-Secret Empire how is Black Widow dead?

If the quality keeps up yeah. But consistency is an issue modern comics have these days.

Effective

It’s amazing (no pun intended) how much the quality of this went up. It’s like it pulled a 180.

Meanwhile Slott’s book is still shit and dragging Peter backwards.

The writer don't care

This mix n match actually looks kinda good