Spider-Men II #4 storytime

Last time, we got the backstory of a guy who has the same name as Miles Morales but has absolutely nothing else in common with him. Also, there no Spider-Men showed up in a comic called Spider-Men.
Let's see how it goes this time.

>Many years ago
The timeline of this doesn't really work given that Vanessa died at most 2 years ago in-universe.

And another continuity issue, Wilson Fisk was in prison while his wife was dying. At that time he didn't have access to any of the resources and allies he is describing. In fact, I don't think he even knew she was dying because she ran away to Europe without telling him.

First for: "fuck miles i hope he fucking dies for good now that benis is gone, oh god please have kelly kill this fucker, but don't kill based gangster miles he's alright. fuck spider-miles"

Bendis Can't do math.

What the fuck is Bullseye doing here?

I got this strange feeling that kingpin kills miles wife

>No more SHIELD
>No one knew who to call
This is Bendis' cry for help. Notice how in EVERY SINGLE one of his books he makes a big deal about SHIELD being gone. It's because without SHIELD, Bendis doesn't know how to do plots because he kept relying on them so much.

So how the hell is this book going to wrap up in just one more issue?

So it looks like this is happening.

I'm wondering the same thing, this is Bendis we're talking about.

I mean, he's stretched it so thin that nothing's actually happened yet, so there isn't much to resolve.

No you idiot, you're simply not supposed to have a love interest period.
It makes no difference to the Red Skull if she knows your secret identity or not, he'll kill her anyway if he knows you care about her. I never understood this logic.

How convenient that Miles just happened to see Taskmaster on a rooftop.

Badly, like every Bendis book.

>I have a camouflage mode
Hey look, Bendis finally remembered

>Maybe there's no big connection
And there isn't. Like I said, this 616 Miles Morales has nothing in common with Ultimate Miles.

Kingpin is such a kindred spirit

>Taskmaster just stabs his sword into the ground
>Miles and Peter are both instantly KO'd
FUCKING BULLSHIT
This has got to be the laziest "fight" Bendis has ever written.

Forget about Miles for a second. Peter Parker was a famous CEO, and now he's an infamous former CEO for runing his company. How the hell do neither Tasky nor 616 Miles recognize him?

>But basically, y'know, disappointment.

Sounds about right.

I think its one of those things where he overloaded their senses and fucked them with the sword that way. Not defending it but not many bad guys who've done it before do it again

And that's that, hope you enjoyed or whatever.

Next time: Bendis somehow resolves everything in one issue

they dont look alike, at most they would be like half brothers from different universes, as in, a fully hispanic not half african american Miles Morales.

Is this just going to end with Earth-616 Miles choosing to stay in the other universe so that Earth-1610 Miles can be the one true Miles?

Thanks, by the way, OP.

I dont even remember what Berni madoff looks like because it wasnt my money

I swear to god bendis if this is ultimate universe.

Wat a gay cover

Miles sure does get all the QTs

Like sidekick
Like hero.

Somebody's going to walk into the comic store look at this cover and think: Well, looks like Spider-Man is a child molester now, i must have this.

>"Yo, multiverse is real, she alive and getting fucked by other you somewhere, you should be happy."

Those last two panels are fucking weird and don't work with the dialogue at all.

It look like miles going to lick her.

Isn't Spider-Man's mask stuck to his head like how his hands do to walls so people can't just pull it off

I missed the last issue. What was his backstory?

He was a gangster and served time in prison when Kingpin was in there. He came to Kingpin's aid when a guy with a knife tried to kill Kingpin, and that's how he got these scars. And so Kingpin has been his boi for a long time

His sticky powers presumably don't work while he's unconcious.

Bendis doesn't understand sliding timescales and thinks Peter Parker has been Spider-man for the 50 years despite being in his thirties (or possibly 20s)

But they absolutely do, that's the point.
The first time he ever got unmasked was when his powers were shitting out from a serious cold, not from simply passing out.

Thanks, anything else of importance?

I doubt it because bedis writes decompressed as fuck, but I don't really want to go fecth some month old comic now...

When the next issue going to be release?

>Nothing at all like Miles but Name alone
...why does this need to exist?

Be honest...
>What does the CEO or founder of Google look like
>CEO of amazon
>CEO of Apple
>CEO Samsung

>Bendis
>Continuity

user...i don't know how to tell you this...

The PROPER logic isn't that her knowing puts her in danger while you're with her. The actual reasoning is that if you break up with her badly you have a possibly crazy bitch that could spill the beans at any moment. You don't give out your identity right away like a buffoon unless you're gonna get married or have kids with your love interest.

Yeah, but they weren't Tony Starking it up. It's like expecting people to not recognize Steve Jobs while he was alive or Bill Gates.

Nobody ever uses that reasoning in-universe though. It's always "if you know you'll be in danger even though by virtue of superhero storytelling you're always in danger anyway".

Thanks for reminding me to loathe the lack of critical thought or understanding inherent to writers in the very medium they work on in modern comics.

>What the fuck is Bullseye doing here?
Bodyguarding?

OG Spider-Man, maybe.
Has Miles ever shown he can do that?

>No more wheat cakes

He's going to get stopped by Ultimate Peter. This is what Bendis was talking about when he said Ultimate Peter's fate would be revealed in Spider Men 2
But how is the Ultimate Universe still around?

Is this Taskmaster's anti spider suit? Because it would explain the shockwave since the suit also comes with anti venom blast padding and heat seeking ninja stars that are faster than spider sense

This book feels like a waste of time. 616 miles doesnt even look like miles even if he wasnt scarred.
They touched on how miles is living in 616 since his was destroyed, id still like an arc of him actually noticing the differences and having a mental break down since even the people "brought over" arent really the people he knew.

Miles is fucking ugly, isn't he just a shitty character he is also ugly.

Miles is cringy.

>black Spider Men
What the fuck happened?

Someone PLEASE do the first three issues

Still going to be rearranged.

Wait... Bendis self inserted himself in the comic?

spider-sense?

>But how is the Ultimate Universe still around?
Reed and Sue have been repairing the Multiverse somehow during their time away. We’ll learn more about it when they return.

This is so fucking weak.
>Their unconscious, will take two seconds to kill them
>NO, TRYING TO KILL THEM IS HOW THEY ALWAYS BEAT FISK
>W...what?
>MY DIMMMMMMMMMME. TIE THEM UP AND LETS GO, THATS HOW WE'LL WIN

Well this confirms that it's not just an art error that 616 Miles and 1610 Miles look nothing alike; he doesn't even see a resemblance to himself as he looked at that age or anything.

So this really isn't an alternate-reality counterpart. The whole hook is just that it's another guy who happens to have the same name.

Where have you been for the last 7 years?

I do appreciate the reference.

Why is Peter going Uncle bad touch on Miles?

> That Lana crazy black eyes
That's not good.

Miles crying here kind of got to me. I like Miles and Kingpin's story in the last issue and this one much more than anything else Bendis has written in years.

they bring back ultimate peter
YES!