Tolerant Clinton Supporter DESTROYS Trump Sign at University in FL. GETS CAUGHT!

youtu.be/2n3yOpB4Vhk

Progression and Tolerance at its finest.

typical entitled roastie cunt. it's always roasties destroying trump signs

you did it! :) Congrats

doin the lords work. If you ever apply to a certain medschool I'll be lookin out for you guys.

WE DID IT REDDITT!!

This is real social justice.

Glad to see that cunt get BTFO.

Fantastic work OP

Aw yeah nigga

>this
looks like a coalburner type

Make sure to keep us up to date on what happens next

Nice.
Never back down.

Dumbass cunt,

What do they think that is going to do?

Ahahahaha

Shitty video. Doesn't show her ripping it up.

lmao, i recognize those that shitty artwork. This happened at the HPAI building at UCF. Holy shit that's funny

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Oh shit I always sit in that exact spot in the HPA building. And yes the artwork is shitty post modern crap. And now the bitch defiled muh spot

WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGH.
TRUMP 2016, BABY!

someone destroyed a piece of plastic oh my god, americucks are so brainwashed zombies

Are you that kid Mike who keeps posting in my University page? If so, seriously fuck you. I know it's you. I am certain it's you. You posted this exact picture and video on the UCF page like fifteen minutes ago. I love Trump but you're annoying as fuck my man. You post every ten minutes in a group NOT MEANT FOR POLITICS, jesus christ man.

Spot the "oh my God" for the cognitive dissonance tell.

Are they standing in front of a monument honoring the work of Hirohiko Araki?

Its supposed to be a subtle "WE WUZ HUMANZ N SHEIT" art

Spoopy

You cunts are based
Would have a beer with /10

Well done, lads.

Is that centipede prepping for the GMAT?

Said Hans, just as the mandatory Biodiversity Bonding Company issued by the government arrived at his door.
"It's already that time of the week?" Hans thought to himself. He really didn't like those kind of days, but there's no place for intolerance in the new Germany, and sure as hell he would do something about it.
Another doorbell ring resonates through his 50x50m appartment. He should be quick, for missing the Appointment is a serious crime in this new utopia which Merkel had gifted to his people.

"Mr.... Hans? Hans Goebblecock?"
"T...hat's m...me. Just another useles white cis male hehehe"
Xe at the door looked pissed. Hans committed a wrongdoing which is frowned upon in this new community: he assumed his own gender. Only designated gender checkers can openly describe someone as a male in this new society.
"Ha...ha..." said pher. Xe seemed unphased at the fake enthusiasm of our protagonist. "Your master of the week will be Ugambe, a poor 23 year old somalian who has been unwillingly yet bravely carrying various STDs as well as being a convicted fellon. You should be glad that today you'll know how priviledged you are."
"Yes phx00ir!" said Hans, his eyes glittered, for now it was time for true diversity.

I got bored and food just arrived. TL;DR:
You are a huge faggot.