Will this ever be done?

Will this ever be done?
If you were the creator, which channel would you pitch it to?

CN. It's a necessary evil. We either place it there or get cucked by Disney and Nick's live action sitcoms.

Netflix

>furry

>Birds without hands

I like it already

Why? I don't want it to be related to a (((degenerated crap))) like (((Big Mouth))).

It was dropped user. Most of people whom suppose to work on this left or someshit.

>furshit
kys

He missed out on the hype, should’ve turned it into a short firmed webseries, backed by Patreon or crowdsourced. That way he could’ve attempted to keep the original story where they traveled their world instead of just staying in school.
The show’s got an adventurous tone, but it’s a bit too cute in design. I’d have pitched it to streaming sites instead.

Either get picked up or don't. I rather you go to Netflix for some creative freedom.

Supposedly picked by Nick, hence the dumbing down of the concept.

Guess sell-outs get what they deserve,

You say that like Sup Forums shit is not often anthro.

The revamping they did to this is beyond idiotic.

You can't polish turds.

Yes you can.

How many times had he changed the characters?

Enough.

>Guess sell-outs get what they deserve,

A bunch of money?

For example?

[citation needed]

I auditioned for the fox, didn't get it

A lot of people did. The fox was the only male character available.

I like him, hes kind of a fuck up who tries to generic heroes journey story

If I were the creator, I would do the same fucking thing: make the pilot yourself, and THEN decide what to do later.

they still update but I haven't heard about their cartoon being picked up or not. Lasted time i saw them update they were posting a Halloween comic

IIRC, He changed it from a rookie hiring a group or mercs to help his journey, while this one's a fantasy version of "My Hero Academy"