Defenders #7 storytime

Now that we know Bendis is leaving, that means that this will be his last arc on this series. Hope they at least keep Marquez, he's the book's saving grace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the recap Deadpool

Thanks for the recap again Deadpool.

>Calm down Sup Forums. It's just for fun
OH SHIT. BENDIS IS ON TO US. ABANDON THREAD.

If you're reading Bendis, hi. I just want you to know I have nothing against you personally, I just don't really like most of the books you've been putting out and the way you treat characters and/or continuity.

So Bendis, explain this to me. Why have Danny ask if he's met Elektra before only to have Elektra say "many times". Are you saying that Danny has such a bad memory that somebody like Elektra would never stand out to him?
You could have just had Danny says he remembers Elektra, then have the quip about how weird it is that they've never fought.

FIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

How the hell did they survive falling several stories like that?
Ah, who cares.

So this fight is cool and well-drawn and all, but why did Danny wait so long before using his Chi powers?
This isn't Netflix, he can use it more than once per day.

You're a dick Matt.

Is anybody actually reading other than Bendis?

You also survived a nuke, let's not forget that.

Seriously Bendis? After all that effort and time you spent pushing Hammerhead in this book and in Miles' book and you casually kill him off? A 50 year-old Stan Lee-created classic villain?
And you do know that his skull is laced with Adamantium, right? How the fuck did that bullet go through his skull?

Man, taking over criminal gangs is way easier than I thought. Also, why aren't the cops or the Defenders themselves tailing Diamondback's every move?

They did superhero landings.

HE KNOWS

My reaction is the same as Danny, Jessica and Luke.

Thanks for the bump.

Good fight. If Bendis puts out this level of quality for DC I'll be happy

Bendis, I know you think you're being clever, but this is stupid and makes no sense. What kind of "non-verbal communication" let him know such specific things? Not to mention that Matt has never once displayed a skill like this before.

Why is Frank stalking the Defenders again? He never gave a real reason for why he shot them all with "non-lethal bullets" a few issues ago.

That's sexual harassment Wade, you're already in deep shit for the whole Hydra thing.

Credit for fight choreography usually goes to the artist, not the writer.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed or whatever.
Sorry Bendis, the fight scene was cool but the rest is just your usual stuff.

Next time: Black Cat comes out of her coma and finds out her boy toy is dead

Damn, that was actually really good!

Well Marquez's art is nice

I'm sure some later writer will bring back Hammerhead, this isn't the first time he's been shot in the head and presumed killed.

>only five posters
Wow I guess this really isn't popular. Too bad

This was probably the best issue of Defenders so far.

Is this the first time Bendis wrote a Deadpool that wasn't terrible?

>demand everyone "resists" 24/7 or else they're literal nazis
>mocks "millennial agitation"

HA! I KNEW IT!

I knew being harder on him on Sup Forums would pay off.

When did he write 616 Deadpool? I remembered he did Ultimate Deadpool and that was one of the bad remakes he did in USM.

Interesting how somebody singled out the editors. What could that possibly mean?

Because there weren't any bendis bubbles?

It's like Bendis wanted to do his usual "I don't know who that is" schtick but his editor told him that Elektra and Iron Fist have met multiple times, but Bendis REALLY wanted to write it like this was the first time they met.