Endtown - update for 11/15/2017

As always, the suffering continues.

Jesus this is gonna be the Milk Riots all over again.

Death to the wolves.

dey gud dogs! dey din do nuffin!

Filthy borkers, the lot of them!

Fuck man, what could anyone have done to stop all this shit?

Old wolfe is way too cute to die.

So I'm tryin to figure this out

Some political group manufactured a fake food shortage to blame hungry wolves for missing townies, knowing that it would eventually lead to a situation where wolves would riot

As far as I can tell the woman behind the fake shortage is a politician who must've known that the Endtown government has the security forces and wanted to force the mayor's hand into using them so he'd break his campaign promise so she can get elected.

What I can't fit into this is the vial given to the pig who was supposed to already be dead. I understand his death was a fake to further the "wolves eating pigs" narrative, but what's the point of the vial? Suicide?

>Endtown thread
Oh, neat, I haven't seen one in a whi-
>it's really fucking depressing
... Well, I guess it'd be silly of me to complain, but maaaaan is this one a doozy.

Are the wolves fucking stupid? Killing a guy is only going to make them look dangerous, unless they don't care at this point and want everyone to be afraid.

>Are the wolves fucking stupid?
>do they want everyone to be afraid
yes and yes

The people of the town are stupid and the wolves are in full-on revolt.

It's a combo race riot and coup.

Patience, have faith that Aaron will reveal all

Half the city's on fire and everyone is still at the bar. At least they have their priorities strait.

It's post-apocalypse and everyone got morphed into creepy animals

I'm amazed the city isn't NOTHING BUT bars

>wolves under suspicion of EATING people
>they respond by attacking and killing people
So the wolves are dead set on getting themselves forcibly evicted from Endtown then?

I remember seeing this comic all the time last year on Sup Forums

what's the premise?

WW3 broke out, most of the world got turned into desert. Virus appeared during war that turns people into body horror mutants or animal people depending on if they are awake when infected or not. All animal people live in hidden communities underground and struggle to survive, the remaining humans wear biohazard suits and hunt animal people in an effort to wipe the virus out.

>Virus appeared during war
More recent comics revealed that it's not a virus. No one knows what it is but it's not that.

So is Endtown good again?

Yeah, but other than the nanomachine alien ships, Wally is the only person who knows that little factoid, right? The topsiders are hunting because they believe in the virus.

Looks like we still have savage gangs of wolves attacking people and yelling "muh victimhood"

So no. Still not any good.

I was actually talking about the comic, son.

And I wish I wasn't.

Kill the wolves.

This past arc has been dealing with a mysterious group harassing pigs in an attempt to drive them to suicide so they can be butchered and eaten due to false claims of a food shortage in Endtown. Wolves harassed a horse-woman until she committed murder against one of them (possibly as justified self defense, we're not properly shown), and after her trial the wolves have gone absolutely nuts, and are starting a riot/trying to take over Endtown.

Oh, and there's a subplot about Walt helping one of the pigs that was being harassed and subsequently getting his big, bear dick wet. Also, Dottie is now a fucking idiot and a cunt.

It's a vast improvement over the waifu wars that used to happen here.

I don't think it ever went bad, but then again I was never a waifufag, and I wasn't screaming about how the comic is "GOING NOWHERE" just because the current strip didn't have a happening in it. I find it funny how many of the people who talk about how the comic has gone downhill can never really seem to give a reason as to why they believe this, and what complaints they do bring up can also apply to just about every other arc the comic has had.
>hur, it's slow and doesn't have anything to do with anything else
>DUDE GUSTINES ARC WAS SO GOOOD
>nanomachine ship/flashback arc went on for too long and was the worst thing ever
>Spent the entire Unity arc losing their shit about Kirbee and JIMGOD and Chick
The comic is just as good as it's ever been. The whining is just from the waifufags who no longer have waifuwars to entertain them.

This turns into Tooth and Tail with the pigs being the ones behind it all

How does that make sense? Pigs killing their own? For what purpose?

They found some bones but now all of them

It's been good again for a while. Threads hit a hard end after the Holly/Wally stuff was over but the current arc has been great.

I don't know why there haven't been threads about lately it aside from mods flagging it as furshit and forcing any decent discussions to /trash/

Does this still apply?

Yes.
Bonus: Topsiders now have spysats.

The previous arc seemed to be a little overly long. Pacing just felt sluggish at points. Never thought ti got to the point of being bad though.