Rank the major Hollywood animation studios from best to worst

Rank the major Hollywood animation studios from best to worst.

>no laika
kys

Disney
Pixar
Dream
Illumination
Blue Sky
Works
Warner

has Blue Sky ever made a good movie beside Ice Age?

Since when does Warner Bros still do animation?

The Peanuts Movie was pretty nice.

They do the Lego movies and Storks.

Peanuts

The LEGO movies

Worst is Sony. No matter what it is the worst is always Sony.

Disagree. In fact, movie for movie I'd probably take SONY over Illumination and Blue Sky. Every non-Despicable Me movie from Illumination is trash. Horton, Hop, Secret Pets, Sing, Minions and Lorax are just awful. As for Blue Sky the only good stuf they've ever put out are the first 4 Ice Ages and Peanuts. Meanwhile, SONY has only ever had three bad movie and that's the Emoji Movie and the first two Smurf films.

Disney > Pixar > Dreamworks > Warner Bros > Blue Sky > Sony > Illumination

>Everybody forgets Laika

Can't say I blame anyone for doing so. They've only ever had 1 successful movie.

Holy shit there really have been that many Ice Age movies with all of them being hits. It’s going to surpass Shrek soon I’d it hasn’t already.

Warner > Disney > the rest

Cars 3 sucked balls while lego batman was pretty great, also disney cartoons are all cringeworthy

Its rather sad that I can't tell apart any of this shit.

Actual animation studios:

- Laika

- Les Amateurs

- Ghibli

- Bolero Film

Laika > all of this garbage.

Cartoon Saloon as well.

Its also garbage.

Still better garbage than the garbage these CGI studios put out.

Aint nobody know what half of that shit is.

>Its rather sad that I can't tell apart any of this shit.
Yeah, you do sound like a dumbass

well we can all see that Laika is best and illumination is the absolute fucking worst.
they make the lowest quality animation possible.
also minions.

Laika hasn't made an entertaining movie since Coraline. Keeping alive a dying animation style doesn't automatically make them great, just perhaps, maybe, well intentioned.

In this world of poor, shit-tier animation engineered to milk normies; I give them a gold medal anytime.