Fucking Mexicans, man. We need to build a wall ASAP

Fucking Mexicans, man. We need to build a wall ASAP.

nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Visa_overstay
>In 1994, more than half of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers whereas in 2006, about 45% of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/17/statement-secretary-johnson-southwest-border-security
youtu.be/JSuQZjPl2Rw
nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-deported-record-number-immigrants-trump-claim-article-1.2774180
snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/08/mexican-drugs-enter-u-s-record-rates-western-states-heroin-transit-zone/
disastercenter.com/californ/crime/976.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS

They'll need the wall after mass deportations.

>be mexican
>flee corruption
>vote for most corrupt candidate in your new host country

There's still coming in. Just because it's less worse than before, doesn't mean it's fine.

1 single illegal is too many. You faggots would never take me or my family. So I hope the cartels murder your family. Fuck you cunt.

Now watch as that number shoots up once they get deported.

>my right to absorb your tax dollars illegally and suck up labor jobs of all kinds

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

White faggots need to be punished for their transgressions against latinos. When Clinton gets elected, you will be flooded with wave after wave of immigrants who will take away your jobs and get your women pregnant. USA belongs to latinos now.

That's 370k too many. Now all those millions that didn't get deported have to go back too.

This graph shows that APPREHENSIONS are down, not illegal immigration.

That means we're not catching them.

They're spiking up again actually. We're at 400k for FY16.

Also, everyone here 100% supports deporting faggots that overstay their visas and so does Trump. It's ridiculous that we let people get away with that.

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/17/statement-secretary-johnson-southwest-border-security

Come and get me, cracker. :)

I work with a Mexican who is a legal immigrant, married to a guy who I think is either a naturalized citizen or the son of immigrants. He's in the military.

Anyway, she's always defending Trump in debates with our Jewish employee.

>nytimes

Nice try Carlito Slim

>""""apprehensions""""
>because the ones that aren't stopped aren't counted

The Jew is a master at lying. Do not trust the Jew.

>tfw legally american citizen that prefers to live in kekxico

If Trump wins I might go back there

you make me sick
if you're a piece of trash at least stand by the garbage proudly, don't try to act like something you're not.

KEK, trusting the government to report illegal immigration accurately when its been PROVEN that they've been releasing them once captured.

370,000 too many

We need to pay for that fucking wall.
I mean, just look at this shit...
youtu.be/JSuQZjPl2Rw

Your daughter is going to marry a Mexican.

One step at a time, brother.

>these replies

Literally Alex Jones, the board.

Fuck you and mexishit, stupid indian also stop speaking my language

>washington shitpost

That's a nice map.

Shit. Forgot pic.

Suure

Give that man one Internet.

>20M illegals in the country
>370,000 apprehensions a year
guyz itz no bigz deal

nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-deported-record-number-immigrants-trump-claim-article-1.2774180
snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

>hurr durr sources are not good, reality is biased against me

>Apprehensions

That graph doesn't show a lack of illegal immigrant flow. It just shows a lack of bothering to catch any of them.

it should include Nevada, and maybe Oklahoma

>11 million illegals
>of whom 6 million are NOT from Mexico

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER. WE KNOW WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?!!!!!!!!

SIN TRABAJO

its closer to 20M

and i never said they were all from mexico

many are from asia, africa

we have 1/6th of el salvador (or one of those shitholes) living here illegally

We do need a wall you fucking spic. Your only export is cheap labor and drugs because you sub-humans cannot maintain a civil nation.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/08/mexican-drugs-enter-u-s-record-rates-western-states-heroin-transit-zone/

It says it's measured by apprehensions. Obama stopped the border patrol from arresting illegals. So of course the number is going to be lower than when they were actually arresting them. Doesn't mean inflow is down at all, just means they're no longer measuring how many are coming in anymore

Reminder that Mexico has now more people speaking Spanish than Spain, hence, it is our language now, dumb jobless cunt.

>Obama stopped the border patrol from arresting illegals
>obama-deported-record-number-immigrants

>judicialwatch

kek

some good data

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Wtf I hate native Americans now

Go to sleep Paco. You have to get up early to stand outside of home depot because you have a wall to pay for.

10% of elsalvador lives here illegally

10% of guatamala lives here illegally

5% of honduras lives here illegally

(numbers are not exact but you get the idea)

>apprehensions

nice try, paco

now get back to building

Deporting the ones that are caught already here versus arresting them before they come into the country are two different things. Deportations are of illegals that are found in the states, apprehensions at the border are just that, apprehending them coming over the border. Learn what our words mean before you engage in an argument using them

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF PEOPLE! QUICK WE GOTTA SEND THEM ALL BACK TO SAVE MEXICO!!

and look how peaceful they are.....

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER. WE KNOW WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!

>what is drug and human trafficing
the cartels literally kidnaps little blond girls in the USA and sell them to Arabs and anyone with the dish.
>t.NorteƱo

sudacacas confirmed as bro-tier spics.

fuck off mexibeaners

Funny how I don't see Los Angeles nor Texas in there.

>Guys it's only 370,000 people a year, that's totally fine!

Still positive
Still means 10% of all your countrymen leave in the US and won't go back

Just because pacos stopped jumping the fence for a moment doesn't mean the country isn't full.

Plot the cumulative graph now faggot. Still on the millions right? Fuck off

>NOV. 19, 2015
get lost.
MAGA
jewbook
mundointeresanteweb(slash)videos(slash)1815088902070652(slash)?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

>gents
>kys
>le pepe kek PEPE XD
Yeah you can fuck off back to plebbit and r/the_donald after the election tomorrow.

>implying having 370k illegals is better than 1.6m
ok nerd

That pic is from my city.

You realize their already is a wall, right?
you understand most Illegals coming through is not by mexico USA border, right?
The fact we have technology so advance, you really think a wall will keep illegals out?

If you look closely it says 2015. LA murder rates have been down the past decade.

Look how bad it was in the 80's. That was at the height of crack/bloods/crips.

disastercenter.com/californ/crime/976.htm

how can they know numbers of illegal immigration flows. op is a bugchaser and full of shit

>guys, more people are leaving voluntarily than entering
>guys obama is still deporting record numbers of them
>guys, more than half of them didn't even crossed the Mexican-American border or are even Mexican
>guys, net numbers of Mexicans have reversed for years
>guys, we invited them and created the demand for them in the first place
ftfy

Huh, more Mexicans = L.A. is safer.

Im bleeding out slightly slower. Nope hold that bandage doc, artery is just gonna bleed at this rate forever, it's fine.

i bet you proxxy fag dont even speak spanish

you didn't do shit except, turning europe to shit for the third time in 100 years

gas yourself

If i were to make a guess, the lower homicide rate would be due to the 3 strikes law, and gang injunctions on ese and black neighborhoods.

But i'm sure there are many other factors aswell.

Just like if you remove cops from the streets, DUIs go down

>deport all illegals in the US
>build a wall
Suck a dick brownie. The number of fence jumpers right now is irrelevant. A huge number of them are already here, and we don't want your shit colored trash here anymore. Nice try though.

pepe is the manifestation of kek
he isn't his son... wtf.. where did you get that?

I suggest we build a wall at the southern border of Mexico
It would be much more easier than bulding it at the northen border and with almost the same result
North America for north americans :^)

>rate of increase is going down
>says nothing of how many are already here

>Make mexico pay for it
>mfw if trump wins George Friedman will have actually been correct in saying there will be a war with Mexico in the 2000-2100's

More likely it'll just be poor racist coal miners paying for a wall, dying in mines for low pay as trump tries to revitalize the coal industry because he thinks global warming is a chinese conspiracy

Take a fucking integral you idiot.

sudacas = south america my white friend

it kinda triggers me when i go on vacation to the usa and i see mostly mexicans, i already see these fuckers daily and i sure as fuck dont want to see them when i want to see white hotties.

And? They're all here fucking shit up running wild. Gtfo all of you mestizos you all bring drugs and crime. All of those shit hole countries have surged in recent years. Leave.

Look at the chart. South American immigrants have a lower welfare rate than Mexicans.

wrong. wrong. wrong.

>wiki commiepedia

>estimating illegal alien numbers

wew

I suppose the NYTimes keeps excellent records on this. Most trusted name in news and what not.

Angry little man

You guys are really showing your racism today

What FANTASTIC NEWS.

If we build the wall, we can give them water and tendies on their way out. And we can stop shitty trade deals that are destroying our economies and bringing old world immigrants into N. America. And the US (the real America).

>Guatemala and Belize in the same country
wat

This is exactly why we need the wall.

OP BTFO.

Well, given the fact that it also just so happens to follow trends across the country that have been connected to the greying of the boomer generation, I'd say that perhaps you might be misdirected.

I mean, of course, I was purposely correlating things like most people do on this board.

>Less of them are coming over illegally!
No shit, the criminals are already here.

lol good one.

>Make statement
>Show graph of something completely unrelated.

I'm stupid, what's going on in this gif?