Why are they so afraid of including her in the MCU?

why are they so afraid of including her in the MCU?

Too many boners.

Because Hulk rights are fucked

Because her origin would require a Hulk movie.

This is the most likely answer.

They were too afriad to make both drax and gamora green. They think two actual hulks are gonna confuse audiences

Hulk rights are fucked to hell.

This. Universal still holds distribution rights for solo-hulk movies. That's why they put him in Avengers and Thor 3. He can be part of a team, but not a solo act. She-Hulk is most likely tied up in that as well.

Because if you have Hulk you don't need She-Hulk

Having a character aware she is in a movie will ruin the plots.

They should paint Amy Schumer green and make it a female Deadpool kind of tone, you would make crazy dosh from SJWs who came out for WW

>Amy Schumer
What in the fuck is your problem?

Why not

>HEY THANOS!
>MY
>VAGINA

My dick needs She-Hulk.

Not afraid. Just saving for the future.

Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Banner are all going to retire at some point.

Falcon will fill Cap's shoes. The remains of Mjolnir got left in a field on Earth, so if someone puts it back together there is your new Female Thor. She Hulk can be brought in as a more team friendly version of the Hulk.

>What about your vagina, Earth woman?

people would just think that she's Gamora, and if they went out of their way to call her She Hulk a lot, to really drive the point home; they'd start to think that Gamora is some kind of hulk in the next GotG movie.

She's too 80s

they know they can't do her justice

they're gonna fuck it up if they try to include her

they'd give her a low-cut leotard and unfluffy hair

She can work as a 90's girl too, but in these awful times, she will reduced to a SJW bulldyke.

> I DID A SEX WITH IT
>then I ated a food
>FUCK YOU BIGOT THANOS

>female deadpool kind of tone
which is perfectly appropriate

well she is a late 80s/ early 90s girl

>She's too 80s
Did you not watch Ragnarok?

Female characters are too politically charged.

First its a problem that there are no females
Then people argue about the race of the female
Then people argue about the sexuality of the female
Then people argue about the costume of the female
Then people argue about the words she says
Then people argue about the things said to her
Then people argue about the her not being tough enough
Then people argue about her being beaten up
After all that, people argue about what she got paid and whether some dude looked at her for 10 seconds too long.

I wouldn't make a fucking movie with a woman in it today, maybe when it dies down and the politics isn't so restrictive.

oh you mean the movie that looked nothing like something from the 80s and only had a very small handful of inconsequential nods to the 80s?

face it, nobody is gonna put a green Penny Price on screen because women who look and dress like Penny Price don't exist anymore.

Oh my Christ.

You're not wrong (although a bit exaggerated). But, if you're a studio, ignore that crap, and just produce whatever makes money. Wonder Woman was criticized on all of those accounts and more ("Gal Godot being Israeli is oppressive to Arabs", "She's too thin", etc); but they made money so who cares. Studios have a fiduciary (and I think moral) responsibility to their shareholders to care a lot more about how people vote with their wallets, than they do about what sort of articles Slate writes.

instagram is full of fit women (proportionally fit too, not just squat hoes). I don't know if any of them can act though. I remember people mad at Gal Gadot's build, and trying to push for Ronda Rousey to play WW; but then I remember from before that, when Rousey was on Entourage, and her acting was so bad that she couldn't even play a convincing portrayal of herself.

Because women are icky

She-Hulk won't work in a capeshit movie because a huge part of her character is her job as an attorney. Having an entire movie where she's in superhero court and not in huge giant loud fights against space bugs to stop blue lasers shooting in the sky won't go over with modern audiences.

Netflix show, maybe.

instagram is full of millenial fit women with flat hair, cartoonish makeup and low-cut outfits

how can you confuse them for 80s fitness goddesses?

it's not just a matter of musculature it's a matter of fashion

Is that implying she raped the guy in bed?

Would the feminists love or hate her?

On one hand, successful female lawyer, doesn't need a man to save her

on the other hand, nymphomaniac and slut that would be attributed to being written by a man

No, he's so snu-snu'd out that seeing she-hulk talk to her writers and pencilers is just accepted by his sex ravaged brain as perfectly ordinary and a dream

WTF am i colorblind?

How about you get your head out of your ass for two seconds?

Theoretically, that's true.
Problem is, as we have seen in several entertainment spheres from comics to movies to TV that they would rather pander than tell the bloggers to fuck off.

I wouldn't be so upset if producers, writers etc didn't feel the need to buckle every time some feminist on twitter or tumblr writes a hit piece based on something that offends her and other insecure broads like her.

>Amy Schumer
It's She-Hulk, not shrek

No, just illiterate. user they were too afraid to make /both/ Drax and Gamora green.

Someone with the physique of Kate Olson would be really cool as She-Hulk. Don't know if she acts but a lot of female stunt-women would be a great fit, too.

I wanna see her hug Hela.

Beta Ray before She-Thor. Hell, Throg before She-Thor.

>they would rather pander than tell the bloggers to fuck off
there is no need to do that. Studios just make a movie they think will make money.

I can just imagine all of the shitheads calling She-Hulk a Deadpool knockoff if she ever makes it into a movie.

None of that matters. The script for the movie could be written any way they want.

In the movie climate we are in now, Shulkie would be written with SJW empowerment tones, going after the WW crowd.

A lot of snappy comebacks to smart ass guys, too, Im sure. Where Gal Gadot's WW was played as naive in a man's world, SH would be sarcasm overload, making men look like idiots with her dialogue.

How the fuck are they "afraid" just because she hasn't been used yet?
There's like a million fucking characters they haven't used yet.

>She's too 80s
Ms. Marvel movie is going to be actually set in the 90s.

Why the fuck is everybody offering excuse after excuse and not the obvious answer of "Universal holds distribution rights to Hulk characters"

>she hulk movie sounds just as stupid as the power girl movie
but muh dick

They would both be the only decent thing to come out of either company

>actually get a "but muh dick" response

kek

They would actually feel like comic books rather than edgy shit.

Comic books are edgyshit

The ones you read maybe.

did you just completely forget that actresses don't show up on set looking exactly like their character for a moment? There is such thing as hair, makeup, costume, etc in film making.

Because the thread's more about bitching about SJWs and circlejerking.

If all these women behaving badly comedies can be made and thrive just fine, so can a She Hulk movie. If anything it'll be embraced because she can be used as a symbol of empowerment.

It's not even Universal that's the issue. Brigitte Nielsen got the film rights to She-Hulk back in the 80's and has held on to them ever since.

they had better have her barefoot if they know what's good for them.

this desu

>tfw no hulkout

I hope you meant to ask about a solo movie, because 'including' her would be a lot of unnecessary chaff to stories that are already jam-packed with convoluted, mixed plots. That and universal owns hulk rights. Probably she-hulk too, and if not it'd be weird to just pop one out.

Lel with that cast, i would rather watch DC flicks.

normies aren't ready for actual muscle girls. and they would fuck her up and cast a stick like Gal Gadot.

I'll take a flat Power Girl if it means we get to have a weird multiverse movie that isn't just "Haha comics r weird rite guis?"

They wouldn't make her genuinely fun and funny enough. And normies are braindead and would hate her because she is a muscle girl.

We have the technology to craft a semi-convincing cgi woman with this bodytype but can have her acted by an actual actress...so never.
>implying we'd ever actually get that
>especially touching actual mainstream heroes

>we will never get a Shulkie movie with the lead having a body like this and being CG'd to be 8-9 feet tall
Where are my suicide booths, scientists? I never get anything I want.

Perfection.

Please no
She'll end up like that orc slut in the warcraft movie, just another skeleton with green paint on her and high heels to make her feel taller
Fuck that

>b-but they could actually hire a fit one--
Yeah, I'm sure they will

She's sexist because her name starts with She-. Why can't a girl just be The Hulk, as they've rechristened her in the comics? Why shouldn't they start calling Bruce Banner's character He-Hulk instead? Also, what is with her having breasts? Isn't that objectifying? The whole concept is problematic.

They're finally getting Wasp into the movies and Carol next. She-hulk undboutedly is next in line, same with spider-woman. Give em a few years, they'll get to her

They seem to be allowed to use hulk characters in other films. Ross showed up in a captain america movie of all things. I think the issue is more how to introduce the character in someone elses movie, cause they neither she nor hulk himself will be getting a solo film.

>I never read Byrne
She literally does that shit to the fucking writer dude. It's a classic part of her character
Would the MCUcks fuck it up? Probably, but you're pretending like being a snarky butch hasn't always been a part of her Character you little casual.

Man, Casey Anthony really hit the gym.

>That time when She-Hulk became a member of F4, because Ben was cured.

iktf

Jess a cute

MUH DICK

Cunt

she and bruce have a lot of normal, sexual and totally healthy tension between ((("""cousins""")))

gibbe biceps and abs

There needs to be an Ambush Bug movie.