Recommend me a 3d animated movie, I feel like watching one...

Recommend me a 3d animated movie, I feel like watching one. Also the last 3d animated movie I watched was Shrek 3 years ago when it came out on dvd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
youtube.com/watch?v=9ua_4ajpP58
fanfiction.net/s/6688861/1/Garfield-Royal-Rescue
youtube.com/watch?v=qyvGCIgM0qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

The Red Turtle

It's about a guy who fucks a turtle

Shrek 4

The Adventures of Tintin
youtube.com/watch?v=9ua_4ajpP58

Dear OP, please watch Shrek 4: The Adventures of Tintin The Red Turtle.

forever tiedup bugsbunny loves it with his salt water eyes being imoble loving every second of it

>I must kill fast and bullets too slow

Sing

go fuck yourself, faggot

watch the amazing bulk

Sausage Party

The garfield movie from this year. The part where garfield fell out of the plane was pure animation kino. I mean, it didn't last long because after he pulled the parachute the scene cut to Jon, but damn, him falling out in super slow motion, I wish I could animate that fucking great.

Rango. It's great and very, very different.

It also looks amazing.

Sadly I can't ever picture Garfield using a parachute without being reminded of this and cracking up.

fanfiction.net/s/6688861/1/Garfield-Royal-Rescue

>"Time for a British invasion." said Garfield as he leaped out of Jet into country of Great Britain to administer justice like a Prime Minister of iron. Garfield opened his parachute with lasagna logo but was in no mood for playtime.

>"Parachutes are for little girls and babies in wheelchairs." said Garfield as he cut his parachute off for free fall fun.

F O R E V E R I A L
T I E D U P
D E L I T I Z E D

How do you even read Garfield fanfic?

Check out megamind

Disgusting.

t. tighten

Rango
Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit
Coraline

Berserk the golden age 1

A N D
L O V I N G
I T

youtube.com/watch?v=qyvGCIgM0qU
Should technically be on another board, but I doubt they would ever talk about it.

The Peanuts Movie.