I want to make a cartoon. Tell me what Sup Forums likes so you won't hate it

I want to make a cartoon. Tell me what Sup Forums likes so you won't hate it.

Tits
I mean ass

Yeah, ass

You're already off to a bad start with this mentality

People who don't talk about making cartoons but go and actually make them.

Don't try to pander to Sup Forums. The opinions of this board are literally worthless.

Make a cartoon about a mom adventuring with her son. Then give them romantic chemistry.

Look at this pleb and laugh.

Giant robots and thick assed amazonian women.

who cares about Sup Forums thinks?

Do what you consider to be the most entertaining.

Me I like cleave slice of life comedy.

I hate cartoons.

Incest has to be canon.

Megas XLR/Sym-Bionic Titan continuation.
Fuck copyright and fuck the government, just do it. For us.

Loads of low key bare foot shots
Think of the shit they did in Tangled

90% percent of the people here are retarded, you're asking the wrong plebs.

Time travel

>asking a board that unironically likes Star VS and Ladybug for advice on cartoons

this except replace the mom with the boy's pet cat

A good crossover I have never seen one before. Maybe a mature crossover.

who cares, make what you like

The best part about Sup Forums is the fact people here are usually so autistic I can't even tell if they're serious or not.
Seriously, you can't even tell if these are serious or not.

All The Way Through penetration
Also extremely huge penises penetrating small young girls then finally filling their tiny bellies with cum

Red haired girl with glasses, she's a teenager. She's very pretentious, but not in an antagonistic way. At the end of every episode, make her suffer for being a cunt, get called out for it, just really fucking put her out there. God damn it a a a

>Literally half the actual suggestions involve incest

Goddamn it, Sup Forums

My favorite shit in stories
>character x says to character y “I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you realize ____”
>”____” happens
>y is bot the same and x character wishes it never happened
I’m also a sucker for when x character cares a lot for y character (doesn’t matter if it’s romantic or not) and then x character accidentally kills why character.
t. Edgy

A cat is fine too.

The circus

This. I have a major circus fetish. Not necessarily in a sexual way, it just makes me happy.

Yes. My favorite is the human cannonball

Lots and lots of lore

Also have tons of little hints and foreshadowing of events to come that we can autistically analyze

Girls with cartoonishly long hair

nice shots of food, when food is shown, detailed even, girls of ambiguous age, an everyman who's a dork to self-insert into, a buff, not insanely buff, but buff enough girl who is a reserved librarian, a chubby girl, not super chubby, but a muffin top, and a lanky tall girl
magic, or capes in the world, paranormal shit
a hybrid/feline girl or monster girl
sexy villainesses
and lots of close-up shots of food to make your tongue horny

Yup, and the trapeze artists. Heck, I even love the clowns. I love everything about the circus, and I was really sad when Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey shut down for good earlier this year.

Fill it with jabs at SJWs and DCEU movies
Cute lewd little girls
Females with ridiculously huge asses
Make sure to be unpopular on every other website

Why do you wanna pander to Sup Forums?
Are you some kind of idiot and probably a teenager?

cute girls, pretty boys, and an interesting setting/world

decent animation/artstyle.

It's gotta have waifus
It can't be popular
And it has to be written by a person whose name is memeable.

They like to hate things, so make a shit cartoon and they'll like it or pay absolutely no attention to it which would be devoid of hate and love.

>Not necessarily in a sexual way, it just makes me happy.

Oh ditto.
Except I've got a huge thing for Masquerades.

Traps.

But once you put them in TV they'll all be crying waaah tumblr while masturbating to the character so be cautious.

Don't worry. We'll find something to hate about your cartoon.

Not sure on the plot of the series, but the theme song should be quiet static while a real life recording of a guy cutting his toe open plays and the camera, microscopic in size, is put inside the cut. Has nothing to do with the cartoon.

Sup Forums doesn't like pandering so you already shit the bed OP. My recommendation is suicide.
don't kys, just make what you want, or whatever the executives tell you.

trying to please Sup Forums is like trying to please a woman.

If you give her high expectations off the bat, the moment you start floundering she leaves you.

If you do anything that might displease her at any moment, you wont hear the end of it in arguments.

Sup Forums will never love you, and that's ok

You... you are a good human

a cast made up entirely of Pregnant lolis

I miss those funny sounds in classic cartoons. Like ''Bonk!'' when a rock hit someone's head. In my opinion, I think it needs a good and unique art style, and humor. But you gotta do what you want or you won't have any fun or love for the cartoon you're doing. In the end there will be always people who will love it, and others who will hate it. Good luck, user.