Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14409194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vape
God damn it Kelly, just when I think you're done making me laugh you do it again

>the one at vine and sherwood

HOW DOES HE DO IT? HOW CAN ONE MAN BE RIGHT EVERY TIME?!?!

Yeah, turn that shit down assholes. I'm trying to eat a meal here not pretend I'm at a concert.

Shit...I'm so old I now un-ironically agree with a Kelly strip...

>hard rock
lol I wish restaraunts would play hard rock. Most likely they were playing pop rock and maybe Kelly's just an old fogey (he is)

that's actually pretty funny

Strawpoll time. Ruby Tuesday's vs Applebee's vs Chili's

strawpoll.me/14409194

I don't think I've eaten at any of those in at least 15 years but based on how the food looks in ads I'd say Ruby Tuesdays

They all suck.

Fun fact, the ambient music is in fact a trick used by supermarkets and restaurants to encourage the customers to leave as soon as they can, so more desks can get avaiable for new customers

Wouldn't that also discourage people from eating there in the first place?

it's one of those things that people forget almost immediately upon leaving the store, only remembering once they come back and it would be inconvenient to leave.

I'm not above leaving a restaurant before I get seated though

Ruby Tuesday's: better food
Chili's: better drinks
Applebee's: has apple in the name

most people won't walk out of a restaurant unless it takes too long to be seated or if service is extremely bad.

the music restaurants play generally isn't bad enough to make you walk about, but just annoying enough to make you want to eat and leave faster. while you may hate, for example, 90's hit pop group The Back Street Boys, you probably wouldn't leave a store/restaurant you're in just because on their songs come on.

>microwave slop vs microwave slop vs microwave slop
none of them desu

fuck, it's true

Only time I walked out of a restaraunt was at Narita airport in Tokyo. Protip for any travelers: the restaurants outside the security check are cheaper and better than the ones inside, and the drinks are *way* cheaper on the outside. Anyway, I went into some standard nip restaurant with curry plates and tonkatsu and sheeit, got a table, and then they just forgot about me. Wasn't even that busy. Sat there for 20 minutes with no attention from the waitress. Walked out and got ramen instead.

>teen
>hard rock

I hate to say it, but Kelly fucked up this time.

This one is one hundred percent true and accurate.

It's fucking absurd how loud some of these shitholes get. Music is never supposed to interfere with normal voice conversation.

Based Kelly.

Did you try calling the waitress over? In Japan, you have to call them over for them to take your order. They might walk up to you to take your order if you look confused, but unless you say something, most of the time they won't come up to take your order.

Maybe that was it, but most of the restaurants I went to had a button to indicate you're ready to order - which this one didn't have. Then again, I rarely eat at nice places. Why bother when cheap food in Japan is so good.

>Retarded traveler doesn't even know basic Nippon dining etiquette

kys senpai

The Cheesecake Factory

Hey come on it was in the airport. They should know they're dealing with retarded gaijin.

read it in his voice

This comic is from the Onion and is making fun of rightists.

Pretty sure it's making fun of today's no-good teen busboys at the the ruby tuesday's on the corner of vine and sherwood.

Wrong. You don't understand Kelly.

>forget almost immediately upon leaving the store

Nah I never forgot the one time I went to Red Lobster and they had the employees all dance to a song in the middle of the restaurant. Never went back.

It'd be more accurate for him to talk about how restaurants turn the lights down as it gets darker outside, to the point of pic related.

I worked at 5Guys for a while, and there was always 2 or 3 groups of people that would complain about the sound system. Hell, one Sunday 2 old women got into an argument about it. Their families were sitting right next to each other, one asked to turn it down, then the other asked to turn it up and to a gospel station (but she complained again saying it was the wrong Gospel station. I mean fuck, it's East TN, we've got 10 of those, Lady.) Anyway once they turned it back up the first lady complained, and the second turned around and started talking bullshit, then they got into it. It was like watching two loud q-tips screech at each other.

This comic is from The Onion and is criticizing the Ruby Tuesday's that Kelly went to for dinner last week.

It's a hamfisted parody of a rightist comic

You don't understand the Onion

And Stephen Colbert has always been completely sincere

It's a parody of political comics in general. Not everything has to be partisan.

thought it said rape.

>96799449
>don't stay and order drinks/dessert

yeah, that doesn't make sense.

It generally is though

>the music is meant to make me leave
I can deal with that, it's the AC blasting on me and my food that I hate.

How can one man be so consistently at the top of his game?!

Ouch!

My local diner(s).

Do you ever wonder if Kelly would have any audience at all if Sup Forums wasn't constantly posting his strips in a never ending stream of threads talking about him?

probably, he was on Colbert and published a book of his strips recently

What comic specifically?

That wasn't him, it was his yuppie editor that always makes him remove the fangs. Everybody knows that.

>rightist

What does that even mean?