/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Best Sith Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=7GbkLZ5JDW

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Russo-ISC
youtube.com/watch?v=8M6MHCaX2Dg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Corps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Needs more Dead Maul from the end of S3.

Hask did nothing wrong

Does anyone have any lewds of Rey?

shriv thread was better desu

Working cutscene link:

youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

He has to put up with fucking traitors man.

FUCKING DROPPED

Actual master race.

his skin or tattoos changed

I want to Force myself on this female

anyone have those Twi'lek we wuz kangs images

Abandon hope for this one. 13 posts in and it's already a shit thread.

See you guys in 500 posts.

Be the change you wish to see in the thread, user.

Dark greetings

I was too slow. Next time, baby.

None that aren't giantess

Any Infinity characters you wish would appear. Would like to know his alien race though

Damn shame some of the best Star Wars Smut Artists retired years ago.

Rudes of ley, eh?

Who you thinking of in particular?
Shabby Blue is still going, as far as I know. Shame his style can't lend itself to cartoons. All his Rebels pictures just don't look right in photorealistic style.

>That Sith Helmet in the secret Jedi Archive room

Nice connection to the Lando mini

Miravi always comes to mind.

T.catt to some extent as well.

This week on cute manga: Alderaan bites it
Translation storytime tomorrow, as always

Fuck it, I'll do it then!

God speed

krennicohitsbeautiful.jpg

Thanks, translator-user!

Someone else should get Aphra after this.

Nice. Thank you.

IS THAT POPPA HUX

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's Brendol.

It would make sense for him to be around, but idk why Vader would be choking him. He was a high-ranking, well-respected officer, leading the Academy on Arkanis at this point.

Somebody ought to put a couple of security cameras up in the jedi temple or something. Put a fence up around that badboy.
I take it this is before Palps has it renovated into his new palace.

>well-respected
Let's not go too far, here, user. No one respected Brendol at all; only the people he brainwashed into doing it.

The Star Wars universe has a security camera shortage.

>the Shick Razor shows up again
fucking kek. That's my favorite PT prop

Just start coming when the new episode and movies drop. But i'll agree these threads have been beyond shit

Not sure what you're referring to here ... I may have missed something. why would they give him the Academy then?

Jeez Jocasta chill out.

Will we ever see a remaster of the OT with improved fight scenes?

>being in a star wars general
>after the movie is released
user, you may as well just set your homepage to Sup Forums

Wow Schick Hydroman taking it to the next level

Best Sith

Darth Phobos.

Hey look who it is! starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Russo-ISC

>master race

Appease him with an academy and he won't be around in anyone's hair, pissing them off further. Just look at all of his appearances and how he's treated in them. He's shit on in Aftermath quite heavily. His own son hated him enough to kill him with the aid of some backwater ooga booga woman and one of her liquification beetles. Rae Sloane certainly couldn't stand him because of the children he always had around when she was near.

This is exactly what I wanted after I first saw TPM. But I know better now. Some things you shouldn't tinker with. Plus, it makes sense that they'd fight like that in the golden age of the jedi, where they're instructed by the serene masters from a young age. Luke can't do so many kickflips cos he got an afternoon on the falcon and a couple weeks(?) with Yoda in a swamp hucking rocks around as training.

That's true, but no one argued that he got results. I feel like anyone below him resented the fuck out of him, but he was clearly doing something right.

Check this shit out

Based Russo

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6MHCaX2Dg

Holy shit that's rad. This comic just went from 10/10 to 40/10

So I've been out since July. What did I miss?

Hence giving him an Academy. He gets a test site to continue proving himself right, you get the results but don't have to deal with the git face to face too often

I wonder when he's gonna make his own hilt?

Holy fucking shit, that's amazing. They don't do it often, but I'm really glad they are doing "the Force is some weird shit" moments so early on in the canon

We got some holocrons, the Sith helmet from the Lando mini, and an ancient Jedi fighter here.

Also see that droid? I don't know how I recalled this shit: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Corps

>Plus, it makes sense that they'd fight like that in the golden age of the jedi, where they're instructed by the serene masters from a young age
Who are they? It's only Luke that the awkwardness should apply to, but that is not the case.

>that art
Holy shit that's awesome.

Oh hey it's Vanee.

The gangbang scene in the Aphra comic. It was pretty controversial.
And the gangbang scene in Rebels. Meh.
But you're just in time for this big slice of awesome: All /swco/ does nowadays is bitch about the microtransactions in Battlefront. Welcome back.

Strange how the extended universe is so obsessed with such a non-entity of a character, although I suppose that applies to a lot of characters in Star Wars. Still this guy gets a lot more love than Dooku or Grievous. I suppose the mystery of Maul lets him be whatever you want him to be.

It'll be after he fights another Jedi survivor who can actually put up a fight, and Vader is going to find the slightly odd grip too annoying to keep

I wonder if Vader remembers Russo there.

Are you talking about Obi Wan as well? They kind of retroactively showed it in Rebels, but it makes sense for ANH as well. Obi Wan taught Vader almost everything he knows about fighting, and he watched Anakin grow into a fearsome warrior. They'd know each other's moves, so their awkward little fight is less awkward and more "I'm planning this fight out in my head trying to find the way I beat you"

ISB dude just got btfo by Vader

You and your shitty opinions are non entities

What's going on? Is it supposed to represent a connection with the Force?

>talking shit to Vader on day 1
this nigga thinks he's Motti.

Ah, serene masters is just a phrase. I mean the instruction they get in the temple.
Honestly Rebels does a good job of justifying and enriching the sometimes awkward OT fight-style. Vader maves the way he does because he's just that good. He doesn't need to do lots of spins and stuff. He knows where to strike and when and can keep pace with an acrobat like Ahsoka. Obi-Wan and Maul duel slowly because they have so much history, and can read one another. We can assume that his ANH duel with Vader never even really got beyond the opening preliminaries of two fighters who know each others' styles intimately and have been preparing mentally for this duel for years.

Boy, I sure hope that doesn't fall into the wrong hands!

He's meditating. And very angry.

Yeah, I think its meant to be Vader's visualization of himself and the Force around him while he's meditating.

IF IT'S NOT IN THE ARCHIVES IT DOESN'T EXIST ARRGHHH

so Jocasta really fucked everything up.

ISB on suicidé watch

I want to do lewd things to Rey.

Yet another Jedi fucking the future due to arrogance.

Wouldn't he have had time to do that when he was a temple guardian?

DON'T FUCK WITH THE LIBRARIAN

Thats it!

She told him to fuck off in the past basically

While it's nice to know she's passionate about her work, there's a time and place

Jocasta visually hates him in this issue, and he mentioned something about how he wasn't allowed to look at any of the books when Jocasta was around in the last issue. I'd say probably not.

Wow I hate Jocasta Nu even more than I did knowing nothing but her shit in AOTC.

Nvm I'm retarded. Just remembered they pretty much did the exact same thing you're describing on Mustafar when times they started spinning.

my BOOKS REEEEEEEEE

Because Jocasta didn't like 'warriors' like him around her books
I shit you not, that is the exact reason why Grinky didn't get a chance to do this while he was a Guardian. She's kind of emblematic of the flaws of the Jedi Order in a lot of ways, so obsessed with the way things have always been she can't see them for what they are, nor can see actually offer adequate support for existing members

Don't go to bed just yet anons, it seems something else's on the table!

oh ok, thanks.

This is the reason why the Jedi must end.