Star Wars storytimes

Nobody Ever seems to storytime the Star Wars Stuff despite it being the best of what's coming out of Marvel so Darth Vader #8 first then Doctor Aphra #14

They're usually storytimed in the general, that's why.

And nobody did that today and I think storytiming in a general is stupid so you get this

Based B2

maybe this'll get it more attention.

I just realized that the previous page probably has Revan's mask in a display case

That's really cool

new to Star Wars comics...does he act like Dr. Doom all the time? If so, I love him.

Vader is like a Doom who uses pronouns.

Less planning than Doom but yeah, this is set right after the Empire took power so Vader is still murderously angry about everything.

And next issue we get to see a geriatric librarian kick the Inquisitor's ass

>Inquisitor reviews your favorite comic

And now for Aphra more lesbian waifus than Vader and way less rage

file for this one was too big weird had to crop out the bottom a bit

Holy shit it's a Marine drop pod from 40k.

That moment when a criminal hits on you and tells you they'll be out of your hair soon before murdering everyone you work with

and that's all folks, I wonder who the hooded guy in the preview is

Thanks for the dump

>Nobody Ever seems to storytime the Star Wars Stuff

Because it's hot garbage.

>it being the best of what's coming out of Marvel

That's really not a high bar.

This. Please keep it in it's containment thread, OP. That's what it's for.

>Thanoth

Nice to see him get mentioned again.

Yuri is a shit tier fetish

I wasn't expecting them to return right away. I know these two aren't very popular around here, but I was worried that the series would get boring without someone to keep Aphra looking over her shoulder.

Thanks for the storytimes.

I can't get harder then this.

I hate it when that happens. Total bummer for the rest of the day.

bump

Who pissed in your cereal?

>Platinum hair
>Blue eyes

CUTE
U
T
E

Vader using his engineering skills to rebuilt stuff with the force is some the coolest stuff in these comics.

I like Vader being the new guy no one knows about

>Revan's mask

MAKE HIM CANON DAMMIT

Holy shit this entire issue made me harder than a rock, in the middle after half a month of no nut

God damn, thhsy should just fuck already

He does it frequently in nucanon comics, which is refreshing, since the old EU pretty much used him as a punching bag to show how cool the mc is.

That would be terrible. Revan works as a player's surrogate, but he is a shit character when viewed from storytelling perspective, the same as most video game protagonists.
>totally the strongest
>totally the smartest
>totally the coolest
>literally intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Wasn't a bit of KOTOR canonized in Rebels? A "Legend" version at least

He's also 4000 years dead, so whatever.

Just a production 3D model that never made it into the show in The Clone Wars. And Korriban being replaced with Malachor.

>And Korriban being replaced with Malachor.
Korriban is still there, George just sperged out and renamed it, but otherwise it's literally the same as it was, only more red. And Malachor is mostly unchanged too, at least conceptually, as a place of ancient battle between the Jedi and the Sith where a terrible super-weapon was used.

That's why Obsidian had him fuck off to nowhere in the sequel. He serves the plot better as a vague force of nature rather than an actual character.

AWWWWW, look at her not being crazy or evil

I have no idea how this relationship going to go but I look forward to it none the less

So... you storytimed a Darth Vader comic where he's in maybe half of it, and nothing happens

Why?

It's not Revan's mask, it's the mask from the Lando mini Soule wrote that made the gay furries kill each other.

IIRC it was made by a Sith named Momin.

Very nice page.

It's weird to see the Sith being almost self-aware

This page is fuckin wicked

wow what a stupid bitch

Damn. I haven't been reading the new Vader, stopped after Gillen finished, but this is fucking dope. Thanks OP. Is the entire series this good?

>Why is his torso black and red swirls, but the limbs are white?
>Oh shit, it's because those are his robot parts, his torso and head are the only things that are organic.

Pretty fucking metal.

Shame this franchise is really PG with the Sith. By their nature, they ought to be drinking, fucking, and vaping their way across the galaxy in spirited defiance to the ascetic lifestyle of the Jedi, but instead all they do is brood, backstab, and occasionally conquer a planet or two.

Oh... the nu-canon spared Jocasta Nu. Meh. Still prefer her original death.

Should've just left lady!

What's with the Doc Manhattan pose?

Well to be fair Palestine’s d and Vader lost his dick

If Palpatine wasn't as methodical and patient as he is, he never would've won. The level of focus it took him to not only establish a new government over an old one, but to wipe out 99% of his only legit opposition that were in vast numbers, wouldn't have been possible if he wasn't brooding and manipulative.

>nobody did that today
have you actually tried checking negro

Sith are driven by intense, negative emotion. They are not hedonistic in the sense you speak about. Maybe a dark jedi, but never a Sith.