calls himself red pilled

> calls himself red pilled
> doesn't use extra large Magnums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH5EPDkmyFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use on my magnum dong.

>artificial birth control

fucking degenerate

>using condoms
if you're worried about unwanted pregnancy or diseases then you're doing it wrong

how much big benis'dness does one have to have to functinally use these? i wanna use one jusst to say i use em u kno

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

Over 6 inches
girth

dammit would be like a grocery bag on me :(

I don't use condoms.

Niggers don't frequent Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=RH5EPDkmyFw

ewwww uncircumsised

I use it for girth tbqh. Just under 6 inches but thick as fuck.

>MUH DIK!
The post.

>getting cucked by condoms

TOP KEK

>not having to import condoms because xl magnums are too small

its like ur not even trying

I am only seven inches on a good day (gf says she had a bigger ex) but I also use magnums because of the girth factor.

>>not having to import condoms because xl magnums are too small
so theyfit?

>girth factor
Canadian, confirmed hockey puck penis.

thicc

nice herpes outbreak on the tip of that benis.

If you are not at least 7.5 inches you need to really learn to use your tongue and fingers. If you are not skilled with either, then you are pretty much fucked and you GF is lying to you when she says you have a big benis.

Looks like I'm about the same size as you.
>tfw circumcised

tfw 3 inches long with 12 inch girth

how fucked am i

By the way most blacks are minimum 6.5 inches

Kinda looks like my wang, desu.

>at friends house party
>smashing a 8/10 blonde on his bedroom floor
>didn't have any condoms
>found a magnum xl on my friends dresser
>didn't seem too big
>blow a huge load into this blonde whore
>pull out afterwards
>magnum xl is MIA
>spend 5 minutes fishing out a condom from the whores snatch
>no babies
went better than expected

chode/10

Are your dicks much thicker around the base than near the tip? I'm 5" near the tip but a little over 6" at the base. The cone shape makes condoms fall off easy

>too big for regular size
>too small for large
Anyone else have this problem?

I got a nice knob on mine that prevents slipping. It king of hooks the tip of the pussy for maximum pump.

>2016
>using condoms
>not letting your fiance enjoy your 8.4" rocket raw

Wew lad

Check em

PS Trump is going to win tomorrow.

yes

its kinda good though because initial insertion is a bit easier

>Red pilled:Accepting reality
>using a bigger condom than you really are
Nice.

I'm not a poor fag and always keep some plan b in my drawer if I don't pull out in time (99% chance of that even happening)

I hate how much more expensive they are. I can usually fit the regular sized condoms on the shaft just fine but they really tend to squeeze my testicles. Magnums are the only ones that provide enough room for my balls.

stop baiting

i used them just because the regular ones always ripped. and i don't have some monster cock.

I use normal condoms, my Dick is normal.

>Mfw no huge cock

you're a fucking cuck

>calls himself red pilled
>wears condoms
Ftfy

>Not shooting his glorious genes in a dumb whore
Yeah user he is redpilled, my smart uncle came in a democrat of a woman and his son is a weed smoking degenerate.

>not choosing his partner wisely
>putting himself in the position to need condoms

It was his wife, and he did not choose wisely.

Would suck.

>Using condoms

>tfw even magnum xl's are tight

>put it on
>can't feel shit except a slight warmth
anything that isn't Okamoto belongs in the trash, desu.

If I ever use condoms I use regular magnums and I feel like my benis is probably just above average or so. is XL like a fucking forearm or something?

XL just real life epeen, you can't shoot a load big enough to fill a regular.

They're a meme. They aren't even significantly larger than regular sized condoms. It's a marketing ploy for the gullible like pink razors for women. You can put a regular condom on a 2 liter soda bottle.

>condoms

Condoms are for sailors

Finnbro knows what's up

They're super tight though

This. Condoms are for sailors and hookups.

TITCR

Magnum XL and regular Trojan Enz are both 2" wide at the base. XL is just longer and wider at the tip.

Yup

Okamoto 004

Best condoms I've ever used, by far. Super thin, stretch enough for my thickness, never break.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I used normal condoms for years and they killed my fucking dick. I thought that was why people always mentioned hating condoms so I never gave it a second thought. Once I finally realized my dick was really thick and moved up to magnum xl's it was light a night and day difference. Still tight, but they don't cause me the pain regulars did.

Normal condoms leave a red ring around my dick, like if you left a tight rubber-band around your wrist. Should I use bigger condoms? I don't want to kill my dick.

>tfw literally never touched or tried a condom

What do they feel like? What's it like to put a condom on? I don't even care about vaginas, desu I'm more curious about trying to fap with a condom on.