It's not people shilling or trolling, it's actual Hillary support

>it's not people shilling or trolling, it's actual Hillary support

...It's people shilling and trolling.

Trump has been a loser since the start. are you surprised?

this

Trump has been a winner since the start. are you surprised?

I shill and troll for hillary and trump. i'm also just going to be here to shitpost towards the losing side tomorrow.

this

Nope.

Just read the fucking posts below you and wake the fuck up. Whatever you do though, DON'T FORGET TO FUCKING VOTE FOR TRUMP

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

this

Nah I'm trolling. I will be tomorrow as well.
It's your mistake for getting so invested in a fucking presidential campaign on Sup Forums.

You think anyone on Sup Forums actually like Hillary Clinton? You think Hillary Clinton supporters would be on Sup Forums without being paid?

Idiot. There are genuine Clinton supporters but they are not here.

Just look at everyone above you. I actually don't know anymore.

Everyone here saying they're going to kill themselves or trump will lose is obviously either someone who doesn't give a shit about the election and is just fucking with you cunts or some fuckboi from reddit

Is there anyone that is not a shill on this board right now?

I think they changed tactics. I'm seriously thinking that there are more CTR personnel online all at once right now, rather than trying to shill the board slowly over time, than there are actual users.

fpbp

At most you have berniefags here.

Shillary has no real enthusiastic support

Oh Sup Forums your minds are like a small lump of coal encased in a big beautiful diamond.

AHAHAHAAH I have been shilling for her to troll drumpfkins, can't wait for election day tomorrow

A lot of them are unfuckables from reddit. So yeah, support.

Anyone notice that everything she says about him she's guilty of? And everything she says he will do she is planning to pull herself?

How come he's the dangerous narcissist egomaniac but his campaign slogan is about making AMERICA great again. But her slogan is all about her? I'm with her. Inb4 feminism. I get it, it's if you're not with her you're a woman hating misogynist shitlord. But her slogan is dripping with hubris.

Why don't people see she's everything orwell warned us about? Why don't all these smart educated college graduates have any critical thinking skills?

That's because you're dumb. Hillary posters have literally nothing of substance. 90% of Shillary posters only exist to disparage and black pill Trump supporters. Sup Forums's consensual opinions are based on a philosophy that can only be changed if limits on speech were imposed. Unless I've been shadowbanned, I haven't noticed any sort of speech limitation imposed.

CTR is using going all out using all of it's money the last day before the election. I can't even imagine the amount of overtime they're paying.