Star vs the Forces of Evil MIDSEASON FINALE

The Season 3 Starbomb will CONCLUDE with the season's 12th AND 13th episodes, "Nightlife/Deep Dive" and "Monster Bash," at 3:00 AM EDT on the app, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM EDT.

Synopses
>Nightlife: "Star learns that Marco and Hekapoo have been dealing with rogue interdimensional portals."
>Deep Dive: "Star's sleep-portaling becomes a danger, and she decides to put a stop to it."

>Monster Bash: "All the youth of Mewni gather at the ancient Monster Temple to celebrate a new era of Monsters and Mewmans living together in peace, until guests start disappearing!"

Reminder to please hide ANY AND ALL discussion of leaks with appropriate spoiler tags until the episodes are available on the app.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/oxwxau.srt
a.pomfe.co/dahmub.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ-3blp56w
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2lcHygBAI&index=32&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never forget

Jackie was too good for these fuckups

10 bucks says that Star Vs. Marco will happen within these episodes...

cucked

They will be together right?

AAHH I CANT STOP MAKING MYSELF LOOK AT THE SPOILERS HELP ME

In our hearts

I am not sorry :'^

oh my god

>i got raped recently

>but it was by a sexy bug girl so I'm ok with it

Perfectomundo muchacho!

We haven't figured out what that eye in the poster means

Tad is the real loser of the story.

Star vs Marco won't happen till 4B when they announce SVTFOE will get a 5th and final season.

That's pretty damn great, user. Well done.

stop posting this!

What is left from Toffee.

It's pretty much canon that they fucked. Script is almost blatant with the innuendo

Reminder that we're NEVER seeing this outfit again

Fucking perfect

What is this a parody of/reference to?

Or the funeral dress

It's the All Seeing Eye, I don't even know how people haven't figured that out yet

Monster Bash will be Star vs. The Forces of Heinous.

Move on, user. She would want you to.

Her posture in the OP suggests that she likes attention focused on her posterior. Also, get ready for adventure cucking as Star watches Kelly and Marco run off to battle. Get ready for Marco to miss battling along side Star but enjoy doing so with Kelly. Get ready for post fight kisses. Get ready for suffering.

bruh, ever watched Disney's Hercules? Remember The fates and how they controlled the strings of destiny and had one single eye they shared between the three of them?

>Or the funeral dress
Oh, user

>Marco and Kelly fighting and acting all cutesy together
God, I fucking wish

>Or the funeral dress
Don't worry. You'll see plenty more of that one.

I'm trying user

>Kellco kisscuckry
We're going in too deep.

I'm a bit sad that Kelly isn't in that poster but Ponyhead is

cucked

someone post jackie pointing at the screen saying "stay amazing"

Where did you get this?!

leave my waifu out of this cuck circle

i actually have this but without the text

> Marco regaining some of the confidence he had as adult Marco
> Kelly helping him learn to take risks and not only be the "safe kid"
> They two laughing and side-hug-walking back from the days combat
> Star watching them tend to eachothers wounds and getting her cunt confused as their hands move to uninjured parts of eachothers bodies.

And thus she went into a deep slumber to one day wake at a time when mortals such as us need her the most.

Subtitles: a.pomfe.co/oxwxau.srt

Will Higgs show up in the Monster Bash episode or do you think she'll be too busy doing her squire duties to attend?

I hate to be rude. Do you have the whole picture of the scene?

I NEED HER NOW

What the fuck is with that pose? Why do I keep seeing it?

I still haven't recovered

I hope she does even if it's only a cameo

Okay, I'm just starting Demoncism and I'm wondering how the hell Nefcy could get away with this.

meant for

She kidnapped the daughter of the disney executive.

>socks with sandals

You still broke my heart

Remember

no and the sole reason i dont is because the version i have of the episode has the big DISNEY XD NEW BIG HERO SIX water mark on it that just fucking ruins it

as you can see i conveniently cut off her legs right before that shit starts

>how the hell Nefcy could get away with this
with the power of......

reminder

why

youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ-3blp56w

did you guys seriously kept discussing an episode that hasn't even aired yet SINCE this morning?Can you not wait just a few hours?I just glanced at the past thread thinking at least you would try to keep everything with spoiler tags and got spoiled inmediatly.

The purging of demons is always approved.

i hoped for a cute manna moment and not another cuckeing

So Janna stalked Marco because she suspected he wasn't human

FUCK YOU NEFCY! DON'T DO IT!

shut you're fuck up[

Reminder that Angie and Raphael had no trouble navigating through Mewni the first time they visited

collage user here again

Demoncism and Sophomore Slump are done

But Nefcy is clearly into supporting Xenos/Muties and warp fuckery

>have my KEK good sir

>I'm ready for my episode

Raphael is full human, even has his family in Mexico. Angie is Mewnian and travel to earth and fucked a human

You're a god, sir.

thank you for the (you)
here's an upgrade of your photo

>that fucking Nefcy
Spot on, collageanon.

Warp fuckery yes
Xenos no

Tad is a bro, fuck you. He was in a shit relationship and needed to move one way or another. Marco fucking Kelly is incidental and unless he holds a torch for Kelly still, everyone will be better off. Marco, Kelly and Tad are the mature teens whereas Tom, Janna and Star are the speccy retarded ones. Jackie isn't a character in this show anymore.

In reality we know nothing of Marco's family other than his abuelita that showed up that one time and was probably Raphael's mother

I try. Let me know if there's any way I can improve it. I felt that Demoncism was lacking, so I settled on that

>Sophmore Slump

The show looks a lot darker visually, also Marco seems legitimately burnt out now. I know he's supposed to be the stressed out safe kid, but lately he's seemed, I dunno off?

>Jackie isn't a character on this show anymore
It's starting to concern me just how many people feel like that's the worst thing ever

>angie is mewman
Fucking bullshit. I refuse to even consider this being possible. Nefcy is a mad man but even she couldn't convince Disney to try this

Source on the top right image with crescents though, that shit is the most convincing thing you have.

So, Butterflys are Habsburgs now or what?

Don't worry, Jackie will appear in several cameos

But that's as good as dead if Janna gets to remain relevant.
And if marco ends up being related to Mewmans in some way there is absolutely no reason why Jackie can't be a mermaid.

Why am I still here Pete? Why am I still suffering?

It's kind of retarded. She came in with little development, started developing then got whisked away. Less interesting or develop characters have retained or grown in importance as well.

Because we won't lose hope

Thank you based user.

So, any predictions for what we're gonna see in Monster Bash before the leaks come out?

>that image

>that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2lcHygBAI&index=32&list=WL

I really hope they remedy this. It got a much bigger reaction than I would have thought. People thought Jackie was underdeveloped specifically for her role. But now that the role is no more, now everyone wants more from her. Unfortunately the show did nothing so far to set up any potential "alternative path" for her.