Evalion's computer seized by Canada Border Services Agency after trip to Germany

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/?sf41511983=1

>Bouchard is angry that when returning from Germany, the Canada Border Services Agency detained her at the airport.

>She said officers went through her personal diary, then seized her notebooks and laptop.

>“They said, ‘We are investigating you for promotion of hate propaganda’ for what they saw I wrote,” said Bouchard.

The video interview is a bit ... well, she almost went full coal burners must die.

Which one of you Ahmeds snitched to Merkel? Weedman is going to raid Sup Forums. REEEEEEEEEE SAVE US BURGERS VOTE TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/?sf41511983=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ctHWufGZX1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

save our leafs

Jesus Christ Canada, you disgust me. Literally thought control shit.

>What could make her have such extreme views at such a young age?"
Gee I wonder if the extreme left bullshit they see isn't pissing them off. As shit as this world is at the moment, kids like her give me a tiny bit of hope for the future.

Nazi Genesis Evalion

Her parents must be furious about this.

>first we gas the shitskins
>then we gas the boomers/gen xers
>then any remaining liberals

A great world is coming

This better be fake

The kikes are trying to ruin her life.

>mfw she gets Blacked in prison

fuck this leaf kike

>Being a pawn of the kikes
>Turns on other whites
Kike pawn, KYS.

Good. That anti-semitic little girl needs to pay reparations for the shoah.

Hol up, her last name is Bouchard? So shes not a kike but a frog?

Jews are truely the asspained people on earth.

I never understood why she showed her face. This is some serious shit to have hanging around you your entire life.

I know Kikes steal Euro names, but Bouchard is Frenchy.

>retard canadian thinks prisons are co-ed

Why is he cosplaying Prison Mike?

You disgust me

>Canada
>free speech
lol you guys are doomed forever

>you cant get raped by a lesbochimp

>Hate crime
But did she ever do a crime? Just expressed different ideas?

Hahahaha

Stfu retard

Weird. Lots of Frenchies up here have that last name. Guess that makes sense why she went to Merkel land instead of France tho.

Weedman will put the trannies in women's prisons. It would be bigoted not to.

"Publishing hate propaganda" is a crime apparently.

We don't have freedom of speech or expression in this country.

You dont go to prison, all they do is take your laptop and destroy it. It's more of a piss off then anything. I had a nice collection a homemade bdsm videos i made with Thai hookers and they took it away from me when i flew home. :(

Pls have cancer

>Queen of Sup Forums is a leaf
LEAFED
E
A
F
E
D

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

Her redneck parents brainwashed her

>Freedom of speech in Canada is not absolute; Section 1 of the Charter allows the government to pass laws that limit free expression so long as the limits are reasonable and can be justified

Oh fug, we are not free.

It's time to annex Canada.
All that territory and 95% of them want to live on the border to the USA to mooch.
They're so full of cucks that they wouldn't even fight it.

Nice (((freedom))) you have in the liberal paradise of Canada eh?

Hope Trudeau's diverse all black trans lesbian pedophile cabinet was worth it.

>women can't rape women because they don't have dicks

i concede the issue, but it's still hot

kek 10/10

You just know deep down shes craving BBC

Anybody who gawks over this whore is a cuck

This is why I ship my luggage across the fucking border instead of deal with fucking Border Services.

Why would cunucks fight liberation?

literally who

Australia isn't much better. We had politicians ready to call the coastguard to stop pickup artists from coming to the country.

Should have used full disk encryption senpai

I have seriously considered moving to the U.S., but why bother, when the U.S. is becoming just like Canada?

It was the same in the Soviet Union

>How can you not love Comrade Stalin, comrade?

bomb us please im so fucking sick of the rest of fucking canada

An excuse to see her noods.

We've been under the boot for quite a while now, this is nothing new.

People have no idea how little freedom we have in this country, by posting controversial opinions on Sup Forums you are committing a crime.

Pic related, just incriminated myself.

Looks like an ugly gremlin

moar

she gotta big jew nose

>65%
>freezing weather more north

Just because your an American pussy and can't handle winter doesn't mean to get to talk shit about hardy nations, faggot.

Please do us a favour and slit your throat in the bathtub. I want you to see the blood filling up around your fat weeb legs as you feel the lifeleave your wreck of a body.

Your family will forget about you by Christmas. You will be nothing. Just another useless, no accomplishment, uneducated waste of breath rotting under a wal-mart headstone in the ground outside your parents trailer park.

When you kill yourself, please die slowly. I want you to feel it.

Edgelord attention whore BTFO

Lmao

Suuure

> extreme left bullshit
> nothing else exists but extreme right bullshit

Aussie post

>"Weedman is going to raid Sup Forums"
no more leafposters

>“I did it because it was funny,” she said.

Her getting arrested is funnier

Wow, when is the uprising of True Canadians???

2 years for saying I don't like Jews or black people.

But rapists get a slap on the wrist. This fucking world I swear

Pls have cancer uneducated pussy trash

SEND THIS GOOK BACK

The elites don't like it when the slaves fight each other.

>Pic related, just incriminated myself.

Let's hope trump frees us from this nightmare.

>Be leaf
>Say you don't like thing
>Go to jail

>globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/?sf41511983=1

Go on....

What a nutjob

If she was spouting hardcore lefty trash she'd be praised

>got detained on her way back from germany

Shit is like an article from the Onion

she needs a one way ticket to best korea

Funny thing about trudeau the only reason he has influence is his pretty face and the dumb women that vote for him

If someone dumped acid all over it his jihad to ruin canada would be over

> blames increasing crime rates on immigrants and refugees.
Posting facts is now a criminal offense.

This is true and sad. Sometimes I think that the liberal people use the term hate speech to ban anything they don't agree with (such as cartoon frogs) or to prevent questioning of their policies. This is like a third world country. The law should be changed to have true freedom of speech.

Stfu trash

""Facts"" skimmed off the front page of Sup Forums are a credible source

Takes white dick, won't take our shit.

>Canadian girl at university last week told me "I'm glad we have trudeau he is such a great president"

> doubled down in the TV interview

I just learned about this girl but I already love her

Where's the increasing crime coming from?

You gotta learn shes racist

>encrypt
this, maybe she will learn

You gotta learn more

This

Mother is ashkenazi

She lives breddy close.

Guess I just found my new gf

You say that like its a bad thing. Race realism is the only sensible outlook on life. Fuck this thoughtcrime infested shithole

I have jewish ancestry too doesnt mean shit dumbass

Oh really eh. What can anybody say about your background? Diddly fuck. These trolls get especially selected for their tactical abilities

Some girl that posted youtube videos about Nazi, Hitler, Jews e.t.c. a while back. Surprised to see an article about her considering her account has been shutdown for quite a while.

Typical video: youtube.com/watch?v=ctHWufGZX1s

I live in Toronto, Canada's multi-cult capital. Whenever there's a crime worthy of reporting on the news, it's 95% guaranteed non-white.

Ahkenazi are jewish?

HOLY FUCK, SHE'S COMMITTED

I felt like it was completely obvious beyond all doubt that she was either roleplaying, trolling, or more likely being manipulated by some abusive e-boyfriend (still probably likely) into his own trolling campaign

But if she's willing to go on the fucking news, she's going all-in. Either she believes the shit, or she's Andy Kaufmann tier.

She's from the GTA too. No wonder she hates racemixing. It's gonna be 90% Paki in two years.

>filename
kek

Duh

Congratulations on your forced servitude.

They can't stop it. I've already been dropping soft redpills in my classes, and am going to be writing a paper about the threat human biodiversity is to our conceptions of human nature for my philosophy class.

Lol m'kay. Actually those are only judeans and you guys are hungarian and conquered shit and not much else only 500 years ago

#notallleafs

Sure buddy

Thats racist if it werent for mixing i wouldnt exist