New Erma Comic: Guest Alex Horstmann

tapas.io/episode/889998

Prepare for cutes and spooks.

You think she gets kinky with that?

>That first panel second row.
Wait a minute...

Why do you think her husband's still around?

>gigyas
heh

...huh. I didn't even realize it was an Amalgamate until you pointed it out.

FUCK the reference is even greater! I just saw the Flowey winking thing in my mind when I saw her.

Imagine

Kill her with fire

How does one have sex and impregnate a Samara, how did her husband survive the sex?

Imagine how comfortable her hugs must be.

>Giygas in the last panel
bretty gud

Post favorite panels

>Consider suicide.
We just need to replace the bear trap with a noose.

>When you love...
>You’re not alone...

Very Carefully.

Because he genuinely loves her?
>INB4 joke over head.

>Carefully.
As if she'd let you.

If you’re her husband, certainly.

>eldritch supernatural horror is genuinely attracted to you in a non-yandere way
>mutual affection with unknowable monstrous entity who just likes you and wants to be a good wife
Cute

That's always a plus.

>Implying fucking a super natural entity isn't a plus.

In case anyone wanted to read it, Spirit’s Bloom was story-times here.

This is why GF threads always get derailed by Shadow Spawn From Beyond The Stars GF.

Because she's undoubtedly the best girl and has a smile that needs to be protected?

When you think about it, it actually makes perfect sense.

Samara was mistreated, abandoned, and murdered. Her life was full of cruelty. So much that, in death, she kills people in revenge.

Is it really so surprising that, when shown genuine affection, it caught her completely off guard? And that she latched onto him like a drowning woman grasping at driftwood?

The guy was just lucky that spooky ghost girls was his thing. If he had panicked, he'd be as dead as everyone else. Good thing she apparently chills out after having a kid and getting a happy home life.

>The guy was just lucky that spooky ghost girls was his thing.
So he's /ourguy/?

You underestimate the dick of mankind

Beyond our guy. You like spooky ghost girls drawn in a cute way in a comic. This guy had an actual murderous spirit crawl out of his TV and instead of screaming started flirting. There is a whole world of difference.

His dick is his holy sword for enslaving and possibly killing the supernatural. He is ignoring his gift by not targeting the rest of the male and female supernatural population.

>and has a smile that needs to be protected
From her description SHE would be the one protecting YOUR smile.

You doubt what I can get hard to.

>Hmmm
>Theses are not my glasses

I can help and try to make her happy though.

True. No one can stop you from trying.

Why do these threads always devolve into people speculating about ghost sex?

Isn't it the central theme as to how Emma came to be?

bump

Did anyone ever post scans of that prequel comic about how Erma's parents met?

Newcomer to the story here, but someone posted a link to the archived thread in this very thread, scroll through and check. I found it and read what was posted there, it's adorable. Now I love Emma.
And want to bang her ghost-mom.

That's the thing. If we're both out to protect each other's smiles, we'll be stronger together.

Can't argue with that.

>wholesomeness in general

Erma's mom is adorable and I want to buy her dinner.

Cute.

wait, it's still swimming around on the archive? how long is the archive supposed to last anyway

Erma a cute

Honestly I have 0 idea; I first originally thought 7 days. I just saved the location as a favorite on my phone and saw it was still there when I tried accessing it.

Other guest comics.

if you fuck erma would your offspring also have ghost powers or it would be a normal kid?

>Wanting to fuck Erma.
Literally why?

She's not gonna be a little kid forever, user.

>Waiting for her to be legal.
Fair enough, my bad. Still, considering Erma has ghost powers after her human dad and ghost mom fucked, I’m betting the hypothetical child also having powers.

One assumes there's a set limit of threads on the archive and they're only bumped off once enough threads have been archived since then.

>She's standing on her dad's shoes
CUTE
UTEC
TECU
ECUT