i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
>East Ghouta OCT 31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 7
>Assad:Western powers growing weaker in Syria
>RuAF to stick to Aleppo ceasefire if militants don’t launch offensive
>US-backed Kurdish offensive to liberate Raqqa from ISIS grinds to a halt on day two
>Militants fire internationally banned cluster munitions into Damascus
>Syria seizes US, Israeli arms from militants
>ISIS launches counter-offensive in northern Aleppo, retakes 3 villages
>Heavy airstrikes over Deir Ezzor
>Large build-up of Syrian Army soldiers in east Aleppo
>Russian helicopters blast IS militants near Palmyra
>isis militants reportedly use mustard gas in Iraq’s Mosul
>ISIS retakes suburb in eastern Mosul

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Jh7EK9Bt4
youtube.com/watch?v=REiZ5GMyJP0
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE
youtube.com/watch?v=OYOzUHnPJvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Greater Israel
>butthurt Shia Memeslums
>Wahabbi Sunni Mudslimes dying
>An maybe a secular Kurd State I'll be it a bit of a commie one but still.

The future is looking bright.

>An maybe a secular Kurd State I'll be it a bit of a commie one but still.

>Drumpfkins BTFO
>Brexit not happening
>Assad is going to go thanks to Hillary

The future is looking bright indeedlio my burger friend.

S O O N
O
O
N

"This land I give you, from Tom Brady to Bill Bellicheck." - President Donald J. Trump

Give it up, /sg/ has no chance now. it died 3 times tonight already kek.

>Stopping shitposting was a mistake - Assadists

Naah dude, I wanna keep the spirits up. Anyone can come here and share their shitpost like always.

>brexit not happening

Rude tbqh.

i don't speak dune coon can someone tell me who is this video taken by?

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Jh7EK9Bt4

How come we slide like this?

Bump

FUCKING BUMPPP!!!

bumm

Dude, what the fuck?

You don't like?

The first webm is great for fapping and shitposting.

The second one is a bit awkward fampaisama.

The second one is to troll you know, it lures you in then traps you.

Aight I gotya, keep up the good work and stay comfy.

Nice ...Trips

Seems like were the only ones in this sinking boat senpai. How's life?

Doing aight

Took 2 days off to chill and shitpost during election time.

/sg/ is getting boring by the day without happenings as well. Just hoping for some YPG fuckup so that Turkey starts a whole operation to remove them. Might be asking for too much though.

How is that trolling? Getting people to degenerate to your level is considered trolling nowadays? I mean there's no fancy psychology involved and the delivery is really flat on this one.

hmm that's cool, still working in the postal office? And don't forget to link your thread with your copypasta if hillary wins

Don't make me post gay nigger shit.

Jesus Christ the pressure is killing me.

I'm not going to be your enabler. You post what you please.

Shut up filthy homo. If you think the delivery is flat, you must love to gobble some cock.

Yeah still. There is probably going to be 5 threads per second on Sup Forums, I will just shitpost on the most popular one. /sg/ will probably also be filled with it.

No, I've just seen every fucking trap gif there seems to be and this one is obvious, which makes the delivery flat. A good trap gif has an innocent looking setting and dramatic delivery in the end.

That makes sense. You are not a filthy homo after all.

based
fucking homo you want me to post some gay niggers??

Count the fucking votes already.

AFAIK, in about 20~ hours we will start getting a clear picture on who is winning the election.

Bro I'm afraid Hillary will help PKK if she wins.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Show me something incredibly distrurbing to take my mind off the election.

Ur trips

post rare receps

Trump is not any better. He doesn't know what he is talking about, he would just listen the generals on what the best situation is. He would not drop the Kurds just like that, he would probably say WELL WHY AREN'T WE WINNING? GIVE THEM ALL THE SUPPORT YOU CAN TO WIN etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=REiZ5GMyJP0

Hillary knows to keep Turkey as an ally in the region. She will continue the current policy in Syria(helping the Kurds), but she is smart enough to understand Turkey is very important not to fuck over.

Ignore her election speeches she makes. The general public in USA only know about these ''brave Kurdish fighters, fighting ISIS''. She uses that meme to sway the public she is on the good guy's side etc. Behind the curtains she will work something out.

SOON
O
O
N

Not disturbing, but something
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOOWK14pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE

I hope so brother. Because if she starts shit it might escalate real fast, and if it does nobody in the middle east will win.

Go and vote or russians will come!

Same here bro. Trying to bring chaos in Turkey will work less likely since the coup put enough fear in peoples hearts to not turn into Syria 2.0. So now she has to work by stroking Erdogan's dick and get him on her side. She might also take the aggresive route and tell Erdogan to STFU and just do what America says.

Only time will tell.

Kill all jews.

cunt

I fear /sg/ will not be viable again until after the election. And after all my preparation for my first bread.

Ah well. At least I have a new desktop background.

bump

well that's fucking retarded. 2 large offensives start to retake Mosul and Raqqah and all the threads just want to talk about those two fuck wits...

Oh well at least this might mean the Russians/Syrians can finally retake Aleppo by force whilst everybody is paying attention to that retarded excuse for an election

and Muslims. anyone who thinks Muhammad the pedophile was perfect, should all be lured to the one spot and burnt in an enormous glorious fire. Then once they are all dead we can all piss on their corpses till the flames die out

How about the Beta Israel? There are still nigger crypto jews in Ethiopia posing as christians (Falas Mura). If they truely converted to christianity, do we spare them?

Stop roleplaying on the internet kids. This shit ain't healthy for your sanity.

bumop

>caring about anyone living in Ethiopia
you could engulf the entire continent of Africa in flames for all I care.

Reminder Syria will be a glassy parking lot when Hillary wins

Reminder that there are basement dwelling neckbeard who literally think WW3 is going to start and nukes will be fired when she gets elected.

Just like how Obama was going to put people in FEMA camps. /sg/ going to be a kekfest after tomorrow with these delusionals.

But one thing is for sure, Assad will go.

quite the opposite. The thought of Semites burning helps me sleep. The thought of Muslims raping my future daughters is what's not healthy for my sanity

Not that I usually care, but these Falas Mura are an interesting bunch for they claim to have the ark of the covenant.

LMAO well played.

Not that I agree with your right-wing fear mongering about muslims.

Why do you care as an Australian? Do you guys see 100k somalians on a canoo trying to land on Australia or something?

you really think the US has the power to kick Assad out of power whilst Russia is backing him? Don't forget Hillary has the same goals as Obama and Obama thought Assad would be long gone by now. She won't risk a direct confrontation with Russia just like Obama, they will just continue to whinge at Russia and their "brutal" attack on "moderate" forces

Thanks for correcting the record. Reminder Lavrov-Kerry talks couldn't even get past phase 2 with liberal wing of the democrats Obama as commander in chief. What happens when (((centrist))) honorary neocon Shitlary appoints a Brookings Institute fellow as State Sec?

Reminder Raytheon, General Electric, Boeing are 100% behind Shitlary

M8, it is just a /sg/ meme. Chill down.

If hilary wins then assad will go but trump means assad will stay in power of a fragmented syria

This. She probably will go mess up a new region instead.

>responding to the rapefugee

You must be new here, this is an ASSAD general.

IP ban on dutch, leaf and roach posters when??

(Actually roaches aren't that bad they just want to gas the k*rds)

Thanks for beeing delusional, I guess? I ain't saying she won't take a harder stance on Syria, or fuck with Russian relationships. All I am saying is, no WW3 or nukes getting fired, stop being delusional.

And sadly only way to prove I am right is waiting for 4 years. But then you guys will probably make up another excuse. ''THE NEXT LIBERAL POTUS WILL GENOCIDE RUSSIANS WITH A GENETICALLY MODIFIED FLU-STRAIN!!!''

Literally words of a man in the psychiatric institutions.

kek, I live next to a Jewish a school and a Muslim school. I am not "fear mongering" as you put it, but I am sure you will find out soon enough as the Muslim community in your area begins to grow and you face the same problems we do.

Most refugees don't bother coming by boat anymore. They know we'll just send them back and give them a life ban from coming here. Doesn't matter anyway, our government lets just about anyone in if they go through the proper channels.

PS: I literally see approx 100-200 Somalians on the way to work everyday, they are already here!

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings because of my opinions. I know you don't like people invading your safe-space, but it is a free for all website!!! It is my right, mister sensitive!!!

Maybe you just don't have the social skills to interact with them. Most normies don't give a fuck about religion and just live their lives, not looking out for ''rapists''. But who am I kidding, you just believe your right-wing conspiracies that make you depressed all the time. I will enjoy sharing our beautiful Dutch culture with anyone that is willing to participate in our society.

:^)

>PS: I literally see approx 100-200 Somalians on the way to work everyday, they are already here!

Hi Minnesota-tan! No need for the proxy.

Don't out him like that, there are still people who have a grudge against him with the ammo to fuck him up. Let it all die out famalamanzies.

The first person to insert WW3 or nukes in this exchange is you my paranoid friend. /sg/ isn't one user, every user you engage is not the sum total of all other anons you've engaged in the past.

Shitlary wants a no-fly zone to start, what do you think Tripoli's most developed district looked like after Rafales, Mirages and Predators were done with it: a glassy parking lot

You're the one who has to damage control post all day that his wahhabs are getting blown the fuck out

One flag to rule them all

What damage control? I ain't even following Syrian news LMAO, just shitting the general up. And implying I support any form of extremism in politics or religion. But oh yeah, I am not on the same line as you, I must be an ISIS supporter. Who else could I be, right?

I just love to trigger and shit post. You think that I think that I can change opinions of the most ignorant, lost souls people on this website with my posts? Hell no, I ain't gonna waste time on something that impossible. I will however post in a style that will rise blood pressure up, so enjoy messing your heart up when you read my quality posts famalamanzies.

As Trump once said on his speech:

>Assad appeals to the types of hopeless, alienated, bitter and depressed losers you see on Sup Forums, who project their failures onto women and minorities. these types are generally unhealthy, unemployed and unattractive

God bless that man.

hahaha the funny thing is that I used to say the exact same thing! It actually used to put a smile on my face knowing that these people get a chance to see the beautiful country we have built and they get a chance to join in our great way of life. Now I feel like a fucking idiot, but like I said you will come to understand in time

This general is getting slow and/or too diluted with casual fucks. Where is our analyses of Hillary's geopol strategy in the first year of her term? Where is the checklist of Hillary's heartland pivots in (the unlikely) case she gives up Syria to Assad, Ru and Iran?

/sg/ used to be three moves ahead of the internet. the fuck happened

>effortposting his shitposts

I think its cool that you're working on your english Achmed, it'll do you really well when you go back :)

Damn, you are so red pilled! You should go out and tell the world you know the EXACT truth. You must be working on your political career as we speak. What an intelligent man to figure it all out and help those on Sup Forums to understand as well. Well done!

sick Sup Forumsdrone answer as always. Took you only 5 seconds to think about it huh? What a great shitposter, not the same level as me, but close!!!

People grew up and actually went out and get a job.

They don't accept the fact that the banner of Ashur is the only true banner. Also, the muzzies on here keep fighting in here.

>muzzies

The correct term is Muslims, don't be insensitive wtf.

She'll probably try and start a rebellion in Lebanon next once Syria is completely destroyed. I heard their new leader is pro-Iran and endorsed by Hezbollah

kek, I don't care if you believe me or not. Like I said, you will find out soon enough. You are wasting your time bashing me with your sarcasm, I am not the one looking to rape and degrade your people. I actually respect dutch culture/people unlike the people that you are willingly allowing into your country. Your positive attitude is a product of your positive environment, which I respect. Now watch as that culture slowly slips away as you invite people into your homes who think your culture is cancer.

The election has sapped our users. Our namefags are gone for the moment.

We won't get any good /sg/s for a couple of days.

Is she wins assad will lose and syria will become iraq. In regards to duterte she might even impose some sort of economic actions against the flips. Even more sanctions on russia over the ukraine possibly increase in political assasinations like motorola and i have no idea about iran i just hope its not war

Muzzies fighting one another? come on now Muzzies wouldn't do that, Islam is a religion of peace didn't you know?

Were you this autistic before Uday raped your father?

Oh you mean shitskins? Moslems? box-worshipers? Sand niggers?

Muslims immigrated here around 50~ years ago. Most Muslim families are now third generation. They are born in the Netherlands, attend Dutch schools, work in the Netherlands to earn their living. So, when is it going to happen? Ahh yes, in about 60 years or so right. Your Nostradamus predictions are pretty top notch. People will be writing songs and singing about your future predictions.

>Just you wait, It is going to happen!!!
>When the day of the rope comes, you will go!!

You just hold on these delusional thoughts of yours, it isn't healthy but oh well. Rest assured, those Muslim people are living and enjoying their life without any worry.

>Too much stress can lower your life expectancy, lower your hate dose -Your friendly doctor

>I am 16 and just got someone on the internet with my rape joke that I just figured out.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYOzUHnPJvU

Great movie tbqh.

it's war breh, accept it, floundering US econ needs war, Hillary has the pedigree and need due to domestic scandals to deliver. not Bush-tier conventional war but hybrid color revs + ((low)) intensity conflicts in multiple theaters that would make Bill's and Barack's wars look like sideshows.

Hillary win makes a coup against Digong Duterte near certainty. it's happenings all the way to the horizon, each geopol occurrence can be contained by media and apathy but all the same building to a critical mass

I am starting to get the feeling that you yourself are one of these invaders...

Isnt he really popular rn? Any possibilities of a civil war?

GOOODMORNIG /SG/ TRUMP 2K16

That post is a meme, because on safe-space people should be sensitive.

And if you haven't browsed /sg/ more than a week, and don't know who I am.

*le sigh* xD

Nee.

We zullen zien

Sorry I don't understand, maybe you should speak to your carer and get them to help you write your posts?

Some of the discussion has shifted to telegram because there is relatively little autistic shitposting there. Personally I used to spend hours contributing here but I barely check every few days anymore, reading through all the roachposting is not worth it

>tfw I bet on Hillary to win

Hopelijk krijgt ze geen hartaanval 1 uur voor dat de resultaten binnen zijn.
(You)

He is and there is. It depends on how hawkish Hillary's interpretation of their pivot to Asia policy will be. She really isn't a consensus-maker, i don't see anyone in her cabinet having the talent to unite ASEAN against China.

Ohhh, poor little you. Can't handle Sup Forums shitposting culture, has to go to babbies safe-space on Telegram.

>box-worshippers
Fuggen kek