She is going to lose

she is going to lose

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

Drumpftard are so uneducated that they don't even know how to vote

Your pic doesn't prove anything except Trump voters are dumber (which is already known.)

So the fact that more of them need help in how to vote IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY speaks volumes.

it shows that younger people are voting more for trump

why is trump blue at the last there

They know she is going to need all the power they can muster to drag her rotting corpse across the line

flawed logic
that's saying non-swing states arizona, indiana, and sc would go hillary and states like california would go trump

dumbass

What kind of moron types "how to vote for Trump"? You fucking strike or mark the check box, Holy Shit.

this tells me that drumpf fags are pretty fucking dumb. gl at the polls tomorrow.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING MARK MY WORDS TRUMP WILL TAKE 300+ electoral votes

He's a Democrat on the inside.

Bro, he's not taking 200/

Shills are so fucking stupid holy shit

Nice! The reason for trump being blue has nothing to do with democrat, republican. It's simply the first result you type in (Trump) shows up as blue, and the comparison entry (Hillary) shows up in red.

this would be more accurate as a gauge of who voted who. your post is way too detailed is much too explanaible when it comes to the variables for why someone would ask how to vote for a candidate. Voter interest is a blanket interest and can show many different things.

LOL

>blue AZ
How fucking dumb are you? Seriously, post a report card that shows you aren't getting straight Fs.

I C

Or just his transcripts

You're underestimating how stupid drumpf supporters are

That just proves that drumpf tards don't even know how to vote or are too young to do so.

Say it with me, "Madame. President"

>Most of the retards literally googling "how to vote for [candidate]" are republicans
What else would you expect

>label every swing state as blue

I agree, isn't that like the #1 most accurate poll there is? holy shit if it's like that, and they are off like 3 percent in favor of trump, he will win big league (bigly). we'll see.

I really dont know at this point, I just know one thing, nobody likes hillary clinton, they never did, this meme that she is loved or something is 24kt bullshit, she was never loved, not in the 90s and not now, she is no Obama and people hate her.

she could lose it here, you never know.

You realize the mentions of Clinton are all hate talk right?

And nobody was using the internet like today in 2008, 2004

More first time voters are going to show up for Trump. Nice try :-)

Lmao.

Trumplings so in denial they can't even bring themselves to say "Trump will win."

Hillary will be declared the winner before they even finish counting Florida, just like Obama-Romney 2012.

Wrong, it shows that many people who have never voted before or were too young to vote, are now voting for Trump

Trump being blue and clinton being red is very disorienting

.01 HillBucks have been added to your account. Thank you for correcting the record .

People refer to her as Hillary to differentiate her from Bill.

It's not accurate.

Your parents were Googling how to vote for Obama when you dipshits were in diapers, calm down.

Well I'm sorry, thats just LA Times' prediction.

the fact that we live in age when this kind of information is readily available still freaks me out

First time voting.....ever heard of it shill? No? okay then.

Who's to say SJWs aren't searching Trump to keep tabs on whether he has a chance? He's basically the bane of everything they stand for, after all. And this election has been called a referendum on Trump, which would explain the discrepancy between him and Clinton, who is basically "not Trump".

The LA Times is one of the only polls in the country that consistently showed the race being either close or with Trump at a slight lead.

That map is pretty bad news coming from them.

>
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>
>

Oh my god you guys

He might win

The poll is administered by USC Dornsife and disseminated through the LA Times, that map has nothing to do with the poll. Come on, use your fucking brain. It's literally impossible to win the popular vote by 6 points and get slaughtered in the electoral college.

So LA times thinks that Trump is going to get fucking destroyed in electoral votes but win the popular vote by 5%?

Sure everything seems right here.

This could also be evidence for the incoming "monster vote". New voters would 100% google this

BUT WHATEVER ABOUT THREE VOTE JEB VOTES POCKET TURTLES MOTHER

kill yourself