Tree squirrels do not hibernate

Tree squirrels do not hibernate

they do, however, talk and wear bikinis

Bitch, keep talking and I'll shake yo ass with a tuba

Yet it's fine for squirrels to live underwater

Hillenburg was a marine biologist, whaddya want from him?

kek

I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder

they don't?

jesus, what do they do in the winter, then?

goo lagoon is real boys

yeah but you wouldn't want to swim in it

She was in heat but was too embarrassed by it so she just told Spongebob she was hibernating and to fuck off while she ate herself into a food coma to sleep through it.

Yes, because she wears a diving suit you retard.

why doesn't she die from the bends?

Why?

Depends on if it's brine or freshwater.

Underwater lakes and ponds are either
1) freshwater
2) thick brine. Super saturated saltwater.

>tfw we'll never get an episode where Spongebob visits Sandy only to be knocked out and locked in her Treedome while she explains that her loins are on fire and need release and vigorously fucks Spongebob over and over again over the course of 11 minutes

Mailmen don't deliver mail under the ocean.

Sandy. Sandy.
Sandy let me in. It's me.
Your old pal Squidward.

Did they ever give a definitive answer on whether he delivers his own mail, or if he has a mailmanman who delivers his mail, and mailmanmanman who delivere HIS mail, and so on? Spongebob lore like that always fascinates me.

what would this even feel like?

Isn't that Mr. Carbs

Wouldn't you only need 2 mailmen?

Don't you have a paper to write?

>Mr. Carbs
We don't like to talk about what happened to Mr. Carbs.

extremely salty, like any creature exposed to it dies of toxic shock levels of salty

And the brine is so concentrated as to give deep sea eels toxic shock.

So, like Sup Forums on April Fools day.

>Spongebob visits Sandy only to be knocked out and locked in her
Whew

they eat from their nut storage

In subnautica it kills you quick outside of the prawn and damages the seamoth

Post sandy lewds

Joke's on her, Spongebob doesn't have a dick.

The Sponge would never go along with it.

Spongebob goes to japan.

What.

How did he know

>Mr. Carbs

>Tree squirrels

This is the most stupidest picture I've ever seen. That fucking face will haunt my nightmares for being so dumb, Spongebob's finger pretentiously pressed right in frame on the book makes me want to goddamn tear my computer to pieces. Doing a close up also means do the fucking text, the text isn't even that small, making it run together to mask it is fine if the text is small, but no, it's pretty fucking big. That stupid motherfucking picture though, the Land Squirrel portrait, it's so fucking obnoxiously drawn that I was to meet the person who drew it and ask them what snide fucking attitude they had when drawing it.

Ground squirrels have stripes, Sandy has no stripes. Therefore, that book is fucking wrong.

It's an edit, didn't you fucking watch the episode yourself instead of taking internet pictures as facts?

What the fuck are you talking about fag?

T H E. P I C T U R E. I S. E D I T E D.

Are you underage or just can't read? It's not that hard to comprehend.

Underrated.

The bends, or decompression sickness, only happens when rapidly decreasing ambient pressure. If Sandy maintained the same pressure in her suit as in her dome, then there shouldn't be any problem with the bends until she goes to the surface.

I just realized Sandy looks like an Aardman character.

It's the painting specifically making her look that way