Fuck America if Trump Loses

If Trump seriously does not become President, I will give up; not becoming apathetic as Hillary would like, no-no-no, I will become a gigantic asshole. I will stop giving a fuck about any environmental cause and will scam anyone I can. Fuck paying taxes too, I'd rather work under the table and get to keep all my money.

>>So Sup Forums, will you consider doing this with me if Hillary wins? We can quite possibly make these next four years as unpleasant for people as we find it. Perhaps we can make people think it is somehow the fault of Hillary that Americans are saying "fuck everything"
>>"Ask not what you can do for the country, but what the country can do for YOU"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ-LJjpm18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL;DR-
Don't give up if Trump loses, become an asshole/selfish prick.

>If someone I disagree with gets elected by the uneducated masses I will become a nigger

y tho

EDGY

If enough people say fuck the system then they will have to compromise. Good luck americans I hope you choose right.

if hillary wins i might just say fuck it and quit my job and try to get on welfare and leech of the system until it crashes and burns

Because fuck everything. I will become what Trump was, a ruthless businessman who just don' give a fuck. Also fuck supporting a state that doesn't support my interests, I won't have them squander a penny of mine.

I'm probably just going to check out

VR is getting pretty good and I have enough money to squander for 2 years

Escapism is fun

You're doing gods work, get on welfare tho while you work under the table. Also if you have a gf you plan on one day having kids with, don't marry and have her collect welfare.

Leech to Impeach!

No escape. Make life worse for others while making your own better. They will want a Trump 2.0 when things get shitty enough.

STOP THAT NEGATIVITY RIGHT THERE.
Do not feed the Archons.
We are going to win so much.

That my plan in either case. Since becoming redpilled I have lost all faith in government, law, and society.

I totally believe Trump can/will win, but I am a man of plan B's where they are needed. The threads about pure doubt in Trump can BTFO.

Individuality dosen't transmit on a nationalistic level

You could be a dick to someone who has the same world view as you which then becomes harder for like minded people to get along with each other and express their opinons

Counter intuitive

Better to just check out until a national event

No. That's exactly what they want.
>Just check out friend
The Lion of the West will awaken, but you might have to bite that cat in the ass till it gets pissed. People need to see their lives get worse, they are too contented by the next IPhone to see all the freedoms they lose.

Sometimes the best helping hand is one right across the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ-LJjpm18

Less than 24 hours away from you faggots getting your twisted little reality shattered.

Why would their anger turn toward the system rather then to you?

>The thick, meaty, Aryan cock of Trump penetrates your ass slowly as you cry "Look, i wuz only shitpostin, honest..."
>Trump shakes his head in disapproval as the shaft lunges into your anal cavity.
>You cringe as you feel it pushing you last meal back into your stomach.
>Trump begins powerfully thrusting his iron horn in and out of your asshole.
>The power of cock has ruptured you large intestine and you begin to bleed untcontrollable out of your ass-- only serving as a lubricant for the Don.
>As you bleed to death the final words you hear are: "Make America Great Again"

I disguise myself as part of the system, using all its loopholes and devices.

I'll collect whatever government money I can.
Work as little as possible.
Go back to my old ways of fucking shit up.
Guess it'll at least be fun, for me.

Thanks Don.