Will you kill yourself if trump loses?

will you kill yourself if trump loses?

think about it. minorities spreading. christianity playing second banana to atheism. race mixing, gay marriage.

can you really stand it? maybe you should just end it. maybe it''s time.

>kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
google.com/maps/search/address/@41.6903567,-81.3461333,3a,60y,2.5h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shXNETTpq3UvyCbhbvwagFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me dat as white boi

>Killing self
>Not improving yourself, family, and community in the face of (((adversity)))

I can smell the smell of matzoh balls off your crusty fingers, yid.

Do not kill yourself. life are beautiful. there, now you will feel better than trump loses:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

*hugs you a warm, passionate hug*

>going the cowards way out

You'll be laughed at like the guy that killed himself when he found out a nigress is taking Jackson's place on the $20 bill

why kill myself? time will do it for free. I will just return to my slumber unless provoked.

No but I guess I'm Jewish from now on lol

yid

I literally voted for Hillary today to watch you guys chimp out. Don't disappoint me.

I'm a Trump supporter by ideology. Ohio checking in.

No, I'll get to see nuclear detonations and laugh maniacally at the hubris of man.

Trump is probably going to start a redpill media network if he loses; the market is there, so he'd be foolish not to. He's going to be Clinton's worst enemy her entire term if she wins.

Trumptards really should kill themselves, a mass suicide.

Those who do not wish to fight, will perish just the same.

More like civil war

I'll prepare myself to start bayonetting niggers
I'm not going out without some kind of fight

It will only strengthen my resolve.

It's not me I'm pissed at.
Death is pointless.

Yes I'm definitely going to kill myself, come on Sup Forums let's all go together

Yea ill kill myself.

youre fucking pathetic, seriously just kill yourself now if youre that fucking defenseless

Nah, suicide is for weak-spirited individuals.

If Trump loses, it'll spark off a civil war in this country. Why would you kill yourself the day before the revolution?

We should organize a livestream where we all hang ourselves. Like that one guy who hung himself on stream.

lmao i fucking love you bro, never stop fighting

I will die of cancer or on the front lines

Wouldn't it be better to try and beat some high scores first?

Saged and hidden. You best turn into an owl because you have no power over me.

Early voting ended in Ohio a while ago you lying faggot. Give me your address and ill show you my /k/ side, fuccboi

only a matter of time until your sweet white daughters sleep with large black men.

if he loses we are all going to die anyway

No it was open today and even Yesterday. Lake county you nigger.

>christianity playing second banana to atheism

Matthew 16:18
"And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Do you think that the faith which has lasted for two thousand years, despite difficulties much worse than what today offers, will give up so easily?

It has been written, we will win in the end.

Let me get that addy you coward fuck. Ill see you in two hours.

Nope. Voted for Trump but here's the important thing: I worked full time and paid for my college. I have not felt any financial boost with either political parties taking control. Other words, I've depended on myself to build my own wealth. Those poor idiots (on both sides) who feel a presidential election will change their life have a rude awakening. Not going to happen. Take control of your life---you are the only person who cares about you!

I'm honestly really scared about the coming liberal America. Even without being a storm far and the b.s. most of us post.

I just don't honestly know where things are going in the future. Refugees will affect our ghettos and make things worse. The media will continue the demonizing of white males. I'm fucking mixed hispanic/white and I get fucking hated on by white liberals. The stupiditiy of the left will continue to grow.

All in all too she will blame Russia more and more and sour relations. Which will sour relations with many nations for NO FUCKING REASON. At one point the debt will get to out of hand.

I true my am scared and everyone I talk to about it laughs at me.

I'm probably more likely to kill myself if Trump wins desu. Life on earth will have peaked at that point

drumpfags actually believe they'll start a civil war. sad!

google.com/maps/search/address/@41.6903567,-81.3461333,3a,60y,2.5h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shXNETTpq3UvyCbhbvwagFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

When you get here i'm the one with the trump sign.

>it'll spark off a civil war in this country.

Also, said in 2008, 2012, etc. etc.