Strong independent black single mother

Strong independent black single mother

meet the new KICKASS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE6rALUSooY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like Cuckass.

You know, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be commentary on Marvel's legacy characters, but everyone will be too busy shitting themselves with anger to realize that. And it won't even be GOOD commentary.

MAKE IT STOP!

White people are gonna flip their shit!

Ok, thats it boys. Pack it up and shut it down. That sick burn did it.

I never liked the old Kick-Ass. Not the comic or the character.

So a shitty comic book, that makes fun of dumb comic books will jump on the current bandwagon of dumb comic books?

I don't know guys, i think i will keep not read this

Black people must really love comic books cuz basically every character is getting race swapped nowadays (not talking about this character just making a broader point)

That's already canon.

might be neat

>You know, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be commentary on Marvel's legacy characters

this could be it

let it continue...

>Patience Lee
I guess these nazis weren't progressive enough to call her Latoniq'wansha Brown.
Gotta give it to them for not making another Big Afro black woman

> Millenials will attack this

They're not DBZ but they're all right.

What a surprise.

Make her a devout Christian at least, this would make her interesting realistic and non sjw like.

>People are going to call Mark "The Crow was sucking cock for a reason" Millar an SJW
Honestly I'm fine with it because it's such an obvious nonreader outragefag litmus test.

I'm black and I love comics.

So unique and diverse! I've never seen a character reimagined like this.

If Millar does this I'll love him forever.

Millar is actually a pretty serious Catholic, so it's possible.

Black nerds are pretty old school, they like shit like golden buster fantastic4 and doom patrol, only white numales buy race swap shit, girls like thor odinson because they want to fuck him

>this guy gets thousand of people shitting on him on his twitter for making that fucking idiotic comic
>makes a twitter post saying "please stop calling me bike cuck"

lol isnt Kick ass subvert alot of tropes?

and then it subverts a trope, you are all like OH MY GOD KEEP EVERYTHING AS IT SHOULD BE!

Black facing yourself doesn't make you black. Don't go full retard here.

Nigga please. We love the fuck out of comic books, but this shit is for stupid white liberals who don't know any better.

Go into any 'hood barber shop, and I bet you could instantly start a conversation about how a fight between wonder woman and Vegita would go down, and the same people will give next to NO fucks about black iron woman, or

Considering Kick Ass has always been a bizarre commentary on capes, this is likely it. People are going to be calling fucking Millar an SJW which is worth it for the toastie casual bullshit.

I fully hope she get's brutalized, as befitting the Kick-Ass IP.

>girls like thor odinson because they want to fuck him
Can you blame them? Look at his nice smooth silky hair. His beautiful face that makes even fellow gods envious. His strong yet gentle muscles. His big soft and firm ass. His majestic Mjolnir that hangs between his legs.

>gets raped 3 pages in

>Catholic

Casual fuckwits who need to get off the board

These guys get it

Replacing your hero with a minority is just lazy now

I didn't make the Scots the way they are user.
But proddies will be gassed when the time comes, by the lord himself. Heretic fucks.

>she gets the shit beaten out of her, but manages to tough it out and take down the bad guys with her military combat training
>the media spins it as "helpless black girl brutalized in alley by four white assailants"
>her daughter sees the story and afraid of getting mugged

We should DEMAND racial and sexual equality.

If she doesn't get at LEAST japanese hentai levels of baseball bat to the head sex, I'm going to be very dissapointed.

>blacks are ruining comics as revenge for whitey ruining 2000s hip-hop

I thought millar said he stopped going to be edgy for a while.

He already put out a ton of "non edgy" stuff, some of which still had edgy shit in it, like Jupiter's Legacy. Millar cannot help himself. I doubt he strays from the Kick Ass formula.

>implying making a previously white superhero character black for dubious reasons isn't a trope by itself now

Explain

>Caring about Millar stuff

Millar is such a fucking hack. The only things he's done that wasn't overrated were Swamp Thing and Starlight.

Some of his non edgy stuff has been incredibly boring. Outside of KA2, the series has been hilariously ridiculously over the top.

I hope it continues in that vein, otherwise...why even brand it as Kick-Ass?

Superman Adventures

Dave we disagree on non edgy Millar, but we definitely agree here that if it's not retarded edgy bullshit, then it ain't Kick Ass

I mean, it's only really his most recent stuff that I take issue with. From Chrononauts onward I think it's just him going through the motions of being inoffensive.

And definitely. Kick-Ass is all about the stupidly elevated violence and crudity. And the hero getting beat the fuck up.

>Millar
>insane about lent/religion

WHA?

>catholic

oh duh.

Kick-Ass was shit in the first place, any change is an improvement by default.

>her military combat training

You mean sitting on her ass in heavy gear for 24 hours, then driving a truck to the other side of town to offload energy drinks for morbidly obese grunts to swill while less then 1% of the military is actually fighting a war? That is what you should expect from "black female military training"

They don't put women in real combat, they put them in the rear with the gear.

.......This coming from a guy who wrote a crow watching CP.

Isn't lent an exclusively catholic thing?

Well it was about a Satanist's comic book...

I actually don't get the unfunnies, can someone write me a synopsis. Everything went over my head the moment the satanic plot came into play same as the pics of his step dad.

Military autists are the fucking worst. Batman can't have become a master of 23 martial arts while also being a phd in several sciences before the age of 30 either, it's a fucking comic book.

Well, to get it out of the way, the crow was sucking cock for a reason...

That reason was that this pedophile serial killing satanist had used a comic he created to perform a soul swap with one of the characters in it to escape/control the world from the inside.

Basically, a badly done horror take on Animal man.

Cathoshits are Irish ya mook

the tweet was fake

Super and Defendor were better anyways

All fantasy must be grounded in some reality, in order to give the reader a jumping off point. Its bad enough that I have to pretend that black people are capable of having the desire to do something other then rob and rape, but now I gotta pretend a black woman is capable of fighting good cause she spent some time in the military...no thanks.

Kick-Ass is the kind of series that would address those questions.

Now you're just straight up lying about the second part, but it's not like I care any more than to give you this simple reply really.

Mark Millar writing a single black mother. This has train wreck written all over it.

Scottish Catholics are still pretty big, it's the second biggest religion in the place.

Mark announced a black Kick-Ass two or three years ago.

I kinda wish it was a teenager. Having combat training and all thay kinda loses the charm of Kick-Ass but I'm mot reading this shit anyway.

We do love comics books. It's one of those quiet pleasures, like watching anime and reading manga.

as a person working with kids, I've mainly seen black kids with Captain America and stuff.

>Blatantly ignore the far more absurd example of batman to jerk your military boner
Why don't you make like the rest of your brothers in arms and blow your brains out retard? If you never served, doubly so.

This.
Millar is going for it, the glorious bitch.

I love comics, have since I was about 8 but raceswaps are really stupid and unnecessary I picked up the comic because I want to read about the character and whatever cool story is being told, not black person using that character's name. In regards to this does it really matter? Kick-Ass ended with Dave giving up being Kick-Ass, his story was done. It'd be cool to give her her own name and identity but it could end up a commentary on legacies.

Nigger have you ever been to comic con or even an anime convention blacks love nerd stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=bE6rALUSooY

He's an asshole (the user), but Morrisons quote is really wrong. In fictional works usually there are internal rules and things that make you suspend your disbelief. If you are writing to adults most will cut you slack for the sake of a story.

Kick-Ass is that 2005-ish kinda realism, meet a black woman in the military and typically it's an overweight black woman in middle management. Stories not out, yet. Millar could make it the other route were it's a girl who was highschool athlete who was college level, but in a school of good athletes and didn't get a deal from a Uni. Joins up because college and excels in the physical aspect. Kid could be her being an idiot while young.

Most black people I meet are shonen shitters or just like fighting games. You'll meet a few autists, who are super into it and I have some Black weeb friends with good tastes.

Should I post shit about the most infamous black weeb? MadThad.

As long as there's more Hitgirl to rule34 then I'm good.

>mfw the Pope ain't Catholic
Keep wishing, user.

Anyone even remotely 'surprised' clearly missed Mark "Give peace and a goat a chance" Millar trying to plug his newest storyboard-book when Civil War and BvS came out with "SO MUCH HATRED EXCEPT FOR MY INCLUSIVE BOOK"

Blacks aren't ruining comics, people who are just unqualified or bad at the job they were put in are ruining comics (many of them are indeed black tho).

Really, having a Black character get race swapped or a Gay character become straight would the subversion these days.

>Black character race swapped
>Gay character goes straight
Not yet user, we're getting there but it's too soon. Just wait for alt-hero to drop. We need something to break the camels back before the really good satire starts.

How come black dudes love anime so much?

Swear to god i've seen more DBZ fans with melanin than i have with blonde hair.

According to one I talked to, "[DBZ] gave us something to do afterschool besides roaming the streets".

Real Talk. DBZ saved a nigga's life, gave him something to look forward to in the afternoon.

I, huh...

Well thats a bit more melancholy than i was anticipating, but it makes sense i suppose.

>girls like thor odinson because they want to fuck him
Man, I'D have this nigga's babies

You're pathetic

>narrow hips
>broad shoulders
>no tits

>black mother
>single
Every fucking time

The pope could literally say the Catholic faith is now about fucking chicken corpses and it would be Catholic, he is god's word on Earth according to the religion.

Morrison's quote isn't wrong at all. Kick Ass has a small girl slaughtering grown men, bisecting them with swords. If you're find with that but not a woman in the military being able to be as effective as a punk high schooler then you're exactly the kind of person Morrison was talking about.

LET'S FEIGN ANGER ABOUT A SUPERHERO WE DON'T CARE AND WHO WAS NEVER GOOD TO BEGIN WITH!

Good thing Romita Jr's terrible artwork made me never give two shits about Kickass, otherwise, I might mildly almost care.

Ayyyy yeah because blackwashing only happened this ONE (1) time in comics history right?

Fuck Kick-Ass. Nemesis 2 when, Millar?
You can't just promise the sequel for one of the funniest comics I have ever read and still not deliver.

If you unironically think Mark Millar is an SJW you should walk to your kitchen, take a fork and shove it into your nearest electrical socket. Repeat until you're dead. There's no hope for you and your outrage crusade.

So Nemesis 2 never?

So this will be the Kick-Ass who won't get beaten up in any situation and will have long monologues over how white men are evil.

t. someone who never read Kick-Ass but is pretending to get """offended"""

Have you ever actually read a Millar comic or are you just shitposting?