Shut it down, it's over!!! Why even hold the election?

Shut it down, it's over!!! Why even hold the election?

>/pol BTFO

Seriously though Drumpfkins, how does it feel to know you have maybe 5-6% total to win tomorrow? ALL the polls show Qween Hillary ahead in the states that matter--all hail Madame Prez! YAAAS

if its such a sure thing why make all these threads

THANK CHRIST FOR GRIDS

Breitbart final battleground polls are in. They ALL show Clinton in the lead on the eve of the election.

Real Clear Politics has Trump in a death spiral tonight.

Nate Silver has had the most conservative predictions this year and even he sees a clear Clinton win.

THANK YOU

Retarded, delusional Drumpfkins are literally banking on "Kek" to meme them the election. Unlike us--we rely on facts.

Why not both?

>degenerates voting with their dicks
Gas these aids monkeys

All the polls except the ones that show him ahead

> Oversampling democrats
> Not polling millenials or GenX's

> Believing this is factual.

Nate Silver has been wrong about literally everything this election though

All these polls are running off 2012 turnout numbers. Hilary will not get anywhere near what Obama got in 2012, and if the primaries are proof of anything, Trump will have a monster turnout

>Responding to CTR

Kek

>people still take nate silvers opinions seriously

Kind of hilarious that the demographic these posts are meant for can't even vote.

>it's a vote agaisnt every gay/queer person

I hate how limp-wristed little cunts like the one in OP's pic think they speak for me.
And hate how "queer" has become some accepted stance on gender. "Genderqueer" people are the Rachel Dolezals of faggots worldwide.

Are liberals all a bit autistic? I really don't get why they do stuff like this.

>Ginger
>Face
>Hairdo.

Nate laid out 3 possible results of this election...
1. The polls are off in Trump's favor, and Trump wins.
2. The polls are off in Hillary's favor and Hillary wins with an overwhelming landslide.
3. The polls are right and Clinton wins easily.

Nate said that his conservative projection is based entirely on this. However, to make that assumption, he has to ignore the trend lines, which have always been for Hillary.

Why does Japan always make the best posts?

As a faggot I give you permission on behalf of my 'people' to vote Trump.

Fuck gingers.

t. redhead

Period stains are efficient in every regard.

>I consider that a direct vote against me & my community.
Even more incentive to vote for Trump!